Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183152 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samwillyco1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
yetunsbay:

waho I thought NDLEA invited most then

No result yet, even Nigerian Customs too, we are watching and waiting for them
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samwillyco1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nasirubusman117:

The information given might be absolute be true no doubt except unforeseen circumstances... Cus similar information like this was delebrated in my group before i see urs & the reason why i doubt u been The originator of this particular one is there was one of my information u share in this group last week...u can drop ur number if u want us to chat on WhatsApp

Add me on wattsapp group 07036687832
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samwillyco1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
HarunaWest:
Alert- As told from the Grapevine...
The current CG wouldn't complete this recruitment.
A new CG is penned down to replace him..The new CG is fromnthe southwest...News to be announced soon.
Jamb will conduct screening test.
Camping in next year..
Na kitchen cabinet tell me, it might be wrong or right i dont know..Pls dont ask any questions, i have no answers.

Noted

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samwillyco1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Danielomisco:
i saw this post on f.b tho its like the guybis husstling the job too o lol

What of those that didn't do their update, what will happen to them
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samwillyco1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
HarunaWest:

Am still in a Limbo regarding NSCDC recruitment.
But last time i spoke to my contact.He said itbwill be concluded this year and camp is next year .moreover the people that were earlier called for replacement will joinnthe recruitment for training.

Which replacement my guy and we are here hustling for recruitment? Which way Nigeria.

What of Nigerian Customs and NDLEA recruitment process
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nasirubusman117: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=mimick post=95963185][/quote]
It OK let move brother
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nasirubusman117:

It OK let move brother

Move to where
Am ready o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nasirubusman117: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
*Oct 22, 2019*

Breaking: *SENATE APPROVE 10,000 SLOTS FOR NSCDC RECRUITMENT*

By Edwin Akwueh, Abuja

Nigerian Senate
The Nigerian Senate has insisted that the proposed recruitment of 10,000 Nigerians into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) would go on despite limited funds available for the paramilitary outfit.

Authorities of the NSCDC had complained that the 2020 budgetary provision for the corps can only accommodate 5,000 new employees as against the 10,000 earlier proposed by the government.

The complaint was laid before the National Assembly joint committee on interior, during the corps’ budget defence session held on Monday in Abuja.

However, Chairman of the committee, Senator Kassim Shettima, assured Nigerians that the parliament would ensure that the NSCDC continues with the initial plan of enlisting 10,000 people considering the crucial role of the corps in protecting the civil populace and public infrastructure.

“The only way we can come in is to see how we can tinker with their budget to see that 10,000 Nigerians are actually employed,” Senator Shettima insisted.

Senator Shettima and most of the Lawmakers present at the session also commended the management of the NSCDC for their commitment and consistency in helping to safeguard Nigerian communities.

“Civil Defence compliments the efforts of the Nigerian Police Force and other sister security Agencies. I was opportuned to govern a state and I can assure you that the Civil Defence in Borno state is giving Police a run for their money,” he said.

According to the NSCDC, approval was given by government to recruit 10,000 Nigerians into the corps but 2.5 million applications were received from young Nigerians.

The corps further stated that only 1.5 million of the applicants are eligible for the recruitment to fill the 10,000 slots.

Commandant General of the NSCDC, Mr. Abdul Gana Mohammed also confirmed that only 1,000 slots are available for the officers cadre of the recruitment, while the remaining slots are for the rank and file.

He appreciated the Lawmakers for their political would in ensuring that the corps is allowed to execute the original proposal concerning the recruitment exercise.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nasirubusman117:
*Oct 22, 2019*

Breaking: *SENATE APPROVE 10,000 SLOTS FOR NSCDC RECRUITMENT*

By Edwin Akwueh, Abuja

Nigerian Senate
The Nigerian Senate has insisted that the proposed recruitment of 10,000 Nigerians into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) would go on despite limited funds available for the paramilitary outfit.

Authorities of the NSCDC had complained that the 2020 budgetary provision for the corps can only accommodate 5,000 new employees as against the 10,000 earlier proposed by the government.

The complaint was laid before the National Assembly joint committee on interior, during the corps’ budget defence session held on Monday in Abuja.

However, Chairman of the committee, Senator Kassim Shettima, assured Nigerians that the parliament would ensure that the NSCDC continues with the initial plan of enlisting 10,000 people considering the crucial role of the corps in protecting the civil populace and public infrastructure.

“The only way we can come in is to see how we can tinker with their budget to see that 10,000 Nigerians are actually employed,” Senator Shettima insisted.

Senator Shettima and most of the Lawmakers present at the session also commended the management of the NSCDC for their commitment and consistency in helping to safeguard Nigerian communities.

“Civil Defence compliments the efforts of the Nigerian Police Force and other sister security Agencies. I was opportuned to govern a state and I can assure you that the Civil Defence in Borno state is giving Police a run for their money,” he said.

According to the NSCDC, approval was given by government to recruit 10,000 Nigerians into the corps but 2.5 million applications were received from young Nigerians.

The corps further stated that only 1.5 million of the applicants are eligible for the recruitment to fill the 10,000 slots.

Commandant General of the NSCDC, Mr. Abdul Gana Mohammed also confirmed that only 1,000 slots are available for the officers cadre of the recruitment, while the remaining slots are for the rank and file.

He appreciated the Lawmakers for their political would in ensuring that the corps is allowed to execute the original proposal concerning the recruitment exercise.
why are u posting 2019/news here?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
samwillyco1:

What of those that didn't do their update, what will happen to them
i really dont knw
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Charles1429: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
opj21:
i de count down to monday 16th to remember
Danielomisco:
i really dont knw

FGN cannot pay FG workers, thus no fund to carryout any recruitment whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Charles1429:

Abeg tell them o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Charles1429:

ok boss
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Charles1429:

Which kind of beer palour news is this, who told u federal government cannot pay worker? Army and Navy are recruiting presently.
The federal workers that didn't receive salary is as a result of shortage from the money budgeted for salaries for some of the ministries and agencies before the minimum wage was implemented.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Parisleo:
I think it's necessary we don't do drugs while typing...even if u are high, just ensure that it wears out before u handle ur phone...

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha.
Mad ooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2020
Niceguyyy:

Which kind of beer palour news is this, who told u federal government cannot pay worker? Army and Navy are recruiting presently.
The federal workers that didn't receive salary is as a result of shortage from the money budgeted for salaries for some of the ministries and agencies before the minimum wage was implemented.
bro u no see sey i just hail am "ok boss". Even one mumu dey shout " tell them"
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nasirubusman117: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Its not outdated this is still one of the reason still delaying the shortlist till now.I believe the issues as finally been address adequately d board and senate have reach a common agreement and we shall here from them soon

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nasirubusman117: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Danielomisco:
why are u posting 2019/news here?
Its not outdated this is still one of the reason still delaying the shortlist till now.I believe the issues as finally been address adequately d board and senate have reach a common agreement and we shall here from them soon

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Danielomisco:
bro u no see sey i just hail am "ok boss". Even one mumu dey shout " tell them"
Lmaoo... every has a different level to which they can process and understand information na

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
expect the list for the next stage of the recruitment which is CBT within one week of their next promotion listed
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibrahim94(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
nuradeen011:
expect the list for the next stage of the recruitment which is CBT within one week of their next promotion listed

You mean they will call for the next stage before ending of this year?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Charles1429: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Niceguyyy:

It's better you go and be productive to your self and generation instead of waiting for recruitment you do not know when it will happen. Keep deceiving your self.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Charles1429:

It's better you go and be productive to your self and generation instead of waiting for recruitment you do not know when it will happen. Keep deceiving your self.

They are coming for you

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by megaxray91: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
s.elancie.com/cmg1b2M1M3hrR2hucklmRlJRVk8vRThwK3c3clBITXhyNElmNmxnSHlWWT0=
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
I think something is really about to happen guys, the portal is up back.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
IceTrice01:
I think something is really about to happen guys, the portal is up back.
portal dey go on n off nw for long
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Charles1429:

This guy even add generation join....lwkm oooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
All dis news sef undecided

"List is coming up on Nov 16, contact your source bla bla bla"

Una think say na everybody get insider connect? Just release the fvcking list so we can get on with our lives if we don't make the list!

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by stfadaanthony(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hi guys. Pls his can I reprint my form? I misplaced it somehow.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 5:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Emily22:

This guy even add generation join....lwkm oooo grin grin grin
Thats why I didn't even answer the guy, some people are very childish to the point they are not even aware sometimes the kind of rubbish that comes out of their dirty mouth.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Niceguyyy:

Thats why I didn't even answer the guy, some people are very childish to the point they are not even aware sometimes the kind of rubbish that comes out of their dirty mouth.

Am sure e no mean am......but as you no reply....that's the best

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somethinggood(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
NSCDC how far now some people wrote oil and gas job exams using testmi.ng today!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.