Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183636 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Okunrinogun: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pls i make mistake in the position i applied for, i ought to choose AIC Compass 06 because i'm Medical laboratory technician but i choose Conhess 07 which is for Nursing, i have been thinking of opening another mail and re-apply but i fear that may lead to multiple application, pls any useful advice
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by peteradoga3(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Everybody in my area are using my phone to register, hope it won't affect me, I mean my IP address
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by luckykhade: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
peteradoga3:
Everybody in my area are using my phone to register, hope it won't affect me, I mean my IP address
your phone is now a mini cafe,you are safe

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edunwanna: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
A Job Vacancy for Human Resource Assistant, Location Abuja and Lagos.

Job Vacancy for Director of Public Relations/Communications, Location is Oworonshoki, Lagos and Ogun state

Job Vacancy for NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship Your can Apply from each state if you are a Youth Corper.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ayusadeg(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Many people have denied themselves of this recruitment because of the grammar used in the advert, your course of study does not need to be mentioned under general duty the 'etc' there has covered it, go ahead and apply for ASC II CONPASS 08 bro.

olopan:
Good Morning Everyone, Please there is this issue i can;t understand ........ am a Physics B.Sc Holder and i can't seem to find a place/position to choose.
I tried the Corps assitant CAII CONPASS 04 ..... and though advert says "medical" and the position is for O'Level applicant.
am just so confused on what to do.
please i need guidance.
Thanks everyone.

Modified post
I found a section for general duty ..... Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) CONPASS 08 can it be where to apply to? Please advice.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by davido05: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hello house accourding to my research, there is no guarantor form/ Refeere for NSCDC. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by davido05: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Reference form not needed

Abbasumaru:
Please can someone assist me with the reference form or is it referee form. Please someone should help me out because of God. Through WhatsApp 08177713082 or email abbasumaru123@gmail.com
Thanks.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by SirWhiteFish: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okunrinogun:
Pls i make mistake in the position i applied for, i ought to choose AIC Compass 06 because i'm Medical laboratory technician but i choose Conhess 07 which is for Nursing, i have been thinking of opening another mail and re-apply but i fear that may lead to multiple application, pls any useful advice
hi I have just been able to complete mine today too. It's best you reapply
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by SeanBeulah(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Someone should please add me to any existing group for this recruitment process. 08168547845
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by umarshehu58(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Am I the only person struggling with this site today?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
umarshehu58:
Am I the only person struggling with this site today?

The site is going well.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good Evening,

Sorry for late response to those asking questions and i didn't answer on time. Thank God we have many applicants who are also helping out.

But if you still have any issues or wants us to apply for you, you can get in touch with us;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/WhatsApp: 08029359634

Thank you.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by umarshehu58(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
fabem:

The site is going well.

I am getting it hard to login with a yahoomail
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by uncleteeh(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
umarshehu58:

Bro. Kindly use efccmail shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dolliz: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
I forgot to input my degree details hope it won't affect been shortlist
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by umarshehu58(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
uncleteeh:

Bro. Kindly use efccmail shocked shocked

U wan receive slap abi? No b only efccmail, na dssmail angry

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2019
umarshehu58:

Have you received that link?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Okunrinogun: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=SirWhiteFish post=81444027] hi I have just been able to complete mine today too. It's best you reapply [/quote Ok thanks, i will
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nteogwuija(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2019
I don't know, but each time I fill in my waec details and click on submit, it takes me back to the login screen. This has been happening since yesterday. What can I do please?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nkemakonam100: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Nteogwuija:
I don't know, but each time I fill in my waec details and click on submit, it takes me back to the login screen. This has been happening since yesterday. What can I do please?
You're taking much time to input your details. You don't need to waste time when doing so
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by bashtee09(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Guys please I am having problem uploading my passport, the site requires a passport of 10kb max size, but the size of my passport is 37kb, I have tried every means of compressing it but that is the lowest size I can compressed itvto
can someone help me in reducing the size please?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by efemma71: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Add me to the WhatsApp group, 08075372571
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lunacol(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
OK
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lunacol(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
bashtee09:
Guys please I am having problem uploading my passport, the site requires a passport of 10kb max size, but the size of my passport is 37kb, I have tried every means of compressing it but that is the lowest size I can compressed itvto
can someone help me in reducing the size please?

Use this online photo resizer

https://picresize.com

Ensure you attach your passport then click on continue to edit picture,select new size for your picture(25% smaller),Image file format(JPG),JPG Quality (Good,better, best:select your choice),JPG Max Filesize: (Optional):type in 10kb.Then click on I'M DONE, RESIZE MY PICTURE! Then download the new resized picture,save to your system and use

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HudahTahirah(f): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
cant download the acknowledge slip
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by bashtee09(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
lunacol:

Ensure you attach your passport then click on continue to edit picture,select new size for your picture(25% smaller),Image file format(JPG),JPG Quality (Good,better, best:select your choice),JPG Max Filesize: (Optional):type in 10kb.Then click on I'M DONE, RESIZE MY PICTURE! ]Then download the new resized picture,save to your system and use
Thanks very much
this is really helpful
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lunacol(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2019
HudahTahirah:
cant download the acknowledge slip
Maybe it is from the system you are using. Use a higher version of an android phone or personal computer,click on print acknowledgement,if you don't want to print immediately you can save as PDF File then print later.More still a cyber attendant can serve you well in the cybercafe.Just login into the site and print it out,it won't cost more than a hundred(100) naira to print.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Olusayo129: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2019
Good Morning nairalanders. anytime I try to upload my pic, it shows this. it doesn't refer me to documents. kindly help me. m using
chrome. thanks.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kushlekan(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pls guys, can I apply for "ASC l" (compass 09). With my Ican certificate?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 3RNEST(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
lunacol:

Ensure you attach your passport then click on continue to edit picture,select new size for your picture(25% smaller),Image file format(JPG),JPG Quality (Good,better, best:select your choice),JPG Max Filesize: (Optional):type in 10kb.Then click on I'M DONE, RESIZE MY PICTURE! Then download the new resized picture,save to your system and use
Recommend Offline Method, like resizing on your system without going online.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 3RNEST(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
luckykhade:
Download Qreduce lite from playstore,it would help

BEST METHOD EVER TO RESIZE THEIR IMAGE TO 10K.

THANKS MAN, APPRECIATED. smiley
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by dlawnoni: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please. I submitted but couldn't download the acknowledgement form. Pls. How do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.