Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183566 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by NanoSec: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Get recently conducted NSCDC Past questions and answers

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Japhtee(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Noblejay7:
Only very few people will get this job base on merit.

Federal government jobs are usually shared among politicians or sold. It is indeed sad but that is the reality.

For those that didn't make it, take heart and move on. Better days are ahead

Are you saying is possible for someone not to be shortlisted and still get the job through politicians slot?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Baamm(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2020
aysuprano:
If you were rejected try again

Make sure ur email is in small letters

And make sure the NSCDC-2019-ur number is typed out correctly

I was rejected twice then I made the corrections and they invited me
your msg helped a lot....was up all night feeling dejected for seeing rejected. Tried your method and I saw what I wanted.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Abkhad: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2020
It is Jamb that will set the questions just refresh your brain and pray
Mmadimma:
Any idea on things to look up for the exams?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rosebell(f): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Baamm:

your msg helped a lot....was up all night feeling dejected for seeing rejected. Tried your method and I saw what I wanted.
please help me to check too.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
Noblejay7:
Only very few people will get this job base on merit.

Federal government jobs are usually shared among politicians or sold. It is indeed sad but that is the reality.

For those that didn't make it, take heart and move on. Better days are ahead

Good day house,why does it keep showing Nigeria immigration service instead of NSCDC which I applied for.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by toshino4real(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Boswell89:
Pls house how can I get my immigration Reference ID number? I can't find the printout even the referee form. Pls help ��

You can make use of your phone number that you used to register
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by winterwind(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
well, lets give it time, because i possible dont understand why i had to update my credentials with no glitch and then i see a reject message

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Edondo2018: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Japhtee:

Are you saying is possible for someone not to be shortlisted and still get the job through politicians slot?

Yes. So long you register, your registration number can be used to parole the job for your. You wont do all the recruitment stages, you will only join them in training.

By Slot or by Buying of Job through legit connect

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tyeenigga(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
I got rejection email but my connect checked and said I was shortlisted that something is wrong with the site

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teadrake(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
tyeenigga:
I got rejection email but my connect checked and said I was shortlisted that something is wrong with the site
What did he asked you to do?? Same is applicable to me but for NIS. He said I should wait till they start printing assessment details by Friday
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mmadimma(f): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
tyeenigga:
I hope so... cause that was how they gave me hope for customs but I wasn't shortlisted and haven't heard anything again

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Elpadre22: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
These NSCDC people no rate me at all woh, the whole "Elpadre" was not shortlisted. they have bruised my ego sha.

8 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elpadre22:
These NSCDC people no rate me at all woh, the whole "Elpadre" was not shortlisted. they have bruised my ego sha.

El padre Ko , El Nino ni

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tyeenigga(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
He asked for login and he checked, he said I shouldcheck again later
teadrake:

What did he asked you to do?? Same is applicable to me but for NIS. He said I should wait till they start printing assessment details by Friday
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Graccce54: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Please you guys should kindly help me,I lost my phone, so I don't have my application code to check my application status, please I'm stucked, any tip on how to retrieve my reference ID for nscdc. �
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Graccce54: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
What about civil defense any alternative, I really need to check my application status
toshino4real:

You can make use of your phone number that you used to register
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Edondo2018: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Graccce54:
Please you guys should kindly help me,I lost my phone, so I don't have my application code to check my application status, please I'm stucked, any tip on how to retrieve my reference ID for nscdc. �

On the portal there is option of phone number. That can help you retrieve your ref number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Baamm(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Rosebell:
please help me to check too.
send info
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Happyset: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Abeg make una calm down

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Graccce54: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
I've searched through but I can't find the option to input my phone number, please help �,I've been on this since morning
Edondo2018:

On the portal there is option of phone number. That can help you retrieve your ref number

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abimbola74(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Crazeworld:
This is not nice bro cos it is hope taken away. Don't remind us of it.
Not shortlisted too bruh , me move . Just catching cruise
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abimbola74(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Crazeworld:
This is not nice bro cos it is hope taken away. Don't remind us of it.
It wasn’t just meant to be man, nothing spoil. God will do the best for us
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Boswell89(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
I later got it in my mail box. Pls what of guarantor form. Any way on how to get it?

You can make use of your phone number that you used to register [/quote]
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Elpadre22: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Emily22:

El padre Ko , El Nino ni

Hmm, great men are not born great, they grow great. So you are not entirely wrong, I was once a boy cool
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Elpadre22:

Hmm, great men are not born great, they grow great. So you are not entirely wrong, I was once a boy cool

Lol...funny guy
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mekanus(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
zeeace:
reget for me. both immigration and Civil defence. I had so much hope on it. it is well. God is good.
No dey put too much hope on all these government recruitment to avoid HBP ooo.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samwillyco1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
tyeenigga:

I didn't get any email from them, and I saw rejection letter when I checked through their site, but I think the site is having problems because even when I purposely input wrong email address and ID number I also saw rejection letter
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by MusaMalami: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
samwillyco1:

I didn't get any email from them, and I saw rejection letter when I checked through their site, but I think the site is having problems because even when I purposely input wrong email address and ID number I also saw rejection letter

This site is programmed this way; those that have their name shortlisted, their details is already uploaded on the site, so once they put their ID number the system will automatically crawl, and you will get the automatic response that says congratulations and so on...
For those that aren't shortlisted, their information isn't in the site, so once they put their details, the bot will automatically crawl and search everywhere and if there's no record that matches your details you'll get t an automatic response that said; we regret to inform you that you are not shortlisted

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samwillyco1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
MusaMalami:

This site this way; those that have their name shortlisted, their details is already uploaded on the site, so once they put their ID number the system will automatically crawl, and you will get the automatic response that says congratulations and so on...
For those that aren't shortlisted, their information isn't in the site, so once they put their details, the bot will automatically crawl and search everywhere and if there's no record that matches your details you'll get t an automatic response that said; we regret to inform you that you are not shortlisted

Ok no wahala, thanks let me pray that something good may come my way, this is Nigeria anything can happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.