Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:00 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1180215 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tyeenigga(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Reput what? If you have any reasons to spply for passport you will see different passport fees. Nonehas repute anymore
Ibks100:

It's obvious now... NIS is more reputable than NSCDC

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2021
Crazeworld:
Guy stop hating! He just said the truth above successful applicants being choosed at random.

There is no point telling him there is a chance he won't get the APL letter. You didn't see him thus far... God did.

Congratulations to the successful applicants!
See Nigerians and una shallow notion.
Where did I state that he wouldn't get his appointment letter?
Guy which kind school you attend ahbeg?
Before you say you are successful, you win to the end..He should be busy getting prepared for the interview.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Please is it true that they will still upload more names?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ricodine: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2021
cesil26:
There are a thousand and 1persons that did so execllently well, brightest of minds but yet weren't selected for the physical screening from the over 50,000 candidates that sat and wrote for the CBAT

If you have been lucky to be selected then THANK GOD. I feel it's more of random selections amongst the best and a thing of LUCK here.

Yes, "lucky" I will agree to an extent and that's still on the instance of relative performance in my State, and not the "random selection" you're talking about. The actual fact here is that in that test, you had a competitive advantage over first-timers. Removing that leverage, perhaps, you wouldn't have done better like in the case of your NIS test.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2021
HarunaWest:

See Nigerians and una shallow notion.
Where did I state that he wouldn't get his appointment letter?
Guy which kind school you attend ahbeg?
Before you say you are successful, you win to the end..He should be busy getting prepared for the interview.
Na village school I go sir. But you wey graduate for Cambridge sef still dey hustle for NSCDC job here grin

Have a nice day prof.

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Presij12(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Horllamideh:

This info is true, i was selected but I decided to try the NSCDC in the Identification number in lowercase, it brought a sorry message..... I changed it back to uppercase and it brought the congratulations message again. make sure the ID number you put is in this format "NSCDC-2019-*******"

Please who knows how long the releasing of the names will take?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cesil26: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Competitive Advantage that one was able to cram/know and remember all questions and answers to be sure it was gonna be repeated the next day all under 24 hours...?

I can bet you that so many person's did very well on the "instance of relative performance in various and respective states" but still didn't scale through.. I know some very bright minds that made the list in one but didn't on the other AND I know some "junkies" that made both list without any connect.

Still on my own opinion LUCK to make the RANDOM SELECTION provided one met the average pass mark set by the board played a role here alongside State Performance.

Remember we talking about 50,000 + (that's about 1,380 candidates or applicants from each state) candidates shortlisted/downsized to 6,500.

Congratulations to the LUCKY ones so far...!

Ricodine:

Yes, "lucky" I will agree to an extent and that's still on the instance of relative performance in my State, and not the "random selection" you're talking about. The actual fact here is that in that test, you had a competitive advantage over first-timers. Removing that leverage, perhaps, you wouldn't have done better like in the case of your NIS test.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ricodine: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2021
cesil26:
Competitive Advantage that one was able to cram/know and remember all questions and answers to be sure it was gonna be repeated the next day all under 24 hours...?

I can bet you that so many person's did very well on the "instance of relative performance in various and respective states" but still didn't scale through.. I know some very bright minds that made the list in one but didn't on the other AND I know some "junkies" that made both list without any connect.

Still on my own opinion LUCK to make the RANDOM SELECTION provided one met the average pass mark set by the board played a role here alongside State Performance.

Remember we talking about 50,000 + (that's about 1,380 candidates or applicants from each state) candidates shortlisted/downsized to 6,500.

Congratulations to the LUCKY ones so far...!

I'm not sure you know how HR works, not to talk of a Federal Character principle you call "random". As you have said though, it's just your opinion! However, it shouldn't take one the ability to remember all questions to have a competitive advantage. Recalling and working on 20-30 unsure answers would do it, peace bro!

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2021
Ricodine:

I'm not sure you know how HR works, not to talk of a Federal Character principle you call "random". As you have said though, it's just your opinion! However, it shouldn't take one the ability to remember all questions to have a competitive advantage. Recalling and working on 20-30 unsure answers would do it, peace bro!

I side with you. A young girl I met just before we went into the hall for the NSCDC test, sat for the Immigration test about 2 days prior.

Within 30 minutes, she walked out of the NSCDC test hall which made me curious. So I asked her if there was any problem when we later met. She said the test was like a revision: she noticed most of the questions from the immigration test were repeated and that only those specific to each agency changed.

Needless to say, she was shortlisted for both. Like in every recruitment process, especially those by government, we cannot take away that element of luck but as pertaining this NSCDC test, those who sat for the immigration test had COMPETITIVE EDGE over those who didn't.

Of course there is still a matter of state performance which we can only assume but I will focus on what is obvious, and that is the fact that there was COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE for those who sat for the Immigration test before the NSCDC test.

Now the focus should be on trusting God for the final and MOST IMPORTANT stage. Good luck to everyone!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by olabode23: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Those who have sure connections did not even apply let alone having application number or sit for the exam, they won't even appear at any screening centre, to make it through the collection of appointment letters and documentation is the main Target for them. May God see us through

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BianoJay(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Horllamideh:

This info is true, i was selected but I decided to try the NSCDC in the Identification number in lowercase, it brought a sorry message..... I changed it back to uppercase and it brought the congratulations message again. make sure the ID number you put is in this format "NSCDC-2019-*******"

Please is there anyway for one to retrieve lost ID number?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ricodine: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
ClassicJohn:

I side with you. A young girl I met just before we went into the hall for the NSCDC test, sat for the Immigration test about 2 days prior.

Within 30 minutes, she walked out of the NSCDC test hall which made me curious. So I asked her if there was any problem when we later met. She said the test was like a revision: she noticed most of the questions from the immigration test were repeated and that only those specific to each agency changed.

Needless to say, she was shortlisted for both. Like in every recruitment process, especially those by government, we cannot take away that element of luck but as pertaining this NSCDC test, those who sat for the immigration test had COMPETITIVE EDGE over those who didn't.

Of course there is still a matter of state performance which we can only assume but I will focus on what is obvious, and that is the fact that there was COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE for those who sat for the Immigration test before the NSCDC test.

Now the focus should be on trusting God for the final and MOST IMPORTANT stage. Good luck to everyone!

Well said, bro! It was 1 day prior actually, and it is exactly what I'm talking about. Because I had written NIS the previous day. I was familiar with the questions. Those answers I was unsure of especially the current affairs, when I got home that day, I looked them up, so I became more confident of my answers during that of NSCDC. Although I expected JAMB to change the questions, they were all repeated apart from the agency-specific questions. This gave me the edge and I was indeed sure of scoring above the 90th percentile. This is not to mock those who weren't selected to proceed, but to express the undeniable fact. May we all succeed in our pursuits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sleam: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Na wa o... people wey no see their names are still hopeful, people wey don see are busy arguing...

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
sleam:
Na wa o... people wey no see their names are still hopeful, people wey don see are busy arguing...

Inside life... Las las na who collect APL and do Ipps capturing be boss!

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kamalbob(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Omo like play like play people don dey give up. See as the place dry. Congratulations to the chosen ones. This is not the end of the world man, life goes on. Probably big offer await you somewhere so keep searching. Goodbye and goodluck to you all

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
ClassicJohn:

I sat for both . NSCDC test was just like a revision. I finished within 20 minutes

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by olabode23: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
sleam:

At last some people who were shortlisted for final screening won't make it to appointment letter while some who didn't even apply at all will still collect the appointment letter, na Naija we dey

9 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 4nynath: 12:52am On Jul 21, 2021
kiss
damtan:
Briefing never done?
We dey await updates
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by LegitDeals247: 5:50am On Jul 21, 2021
I didn't see my name( I wasn't shortlisted) and I paid almost 1mill for dis job embarassed embarassed good luck to d successful ones. We move and try another day sad

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2021
LegitDeals247:
I didn't see my name( I wasn't shortlisted) and I paid almost 1mill for dis job embarassed embarassed good luck to d successful ones. We move and try another day sad

I pray you get a refund bro. Hard luck

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frezzle: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Pls is there anybody from southwest region that applied with Bsc/Hnd and have been shortlisted for the physical screening.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 4nynath: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2021
grin
tyeenigga:
Reput what? If you have any reasons to spply for passport you will see different passport fees. Nonehas repute anymore
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by VEXT: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2021
LegitDeals247:

How do you pay for a job slot ,you have not gotten the APL yet....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2021
LegitDeals247:
Gbese re Ooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2021
LegitDeals247:

Don’t give up too soon…. And again I don’t think Dey have shortlisted for all the states yet

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by LegitDeals247: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2021
VEXT:

How do you pay for a job slot ,you have not gotten the APL yet....

It's rare to see offer of pay after APL

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by LegitDeals247: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2021
oteikwu16:

I pray you get a refund bro. Hard luck

Amen Ooo"

I don contact my connect.

Baba dey whine me say I go get d APL regardless of screening.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by LegitDeals247: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Kebaba:

Don’t give up too soon…. And again I don’t think Dey have shortlisted for all the states yet

I pray so
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by LegitDeals247: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:

Gbese re Ooo

E Weak Me
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by VEXT: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
LegitDeals247:

Amen Ooo"

I don contact my connect.

Baba dey whine me say I go get d APL regardless of screening.

You go get...All those screening stuff no concern you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.