Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183072 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fiyinola: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=cesil26 post=104380409]Most came with all back

A particular lady was asked to go and remove her wig abi wetin una dey call am

Just come with a simple hair style possibly plait all back to avoid issues

thanks for this info
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by toshino4real(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dolliz:
yea the record is with them already,my date of birth was around yours too though I have affidavit

And please, were you screened without any issue with the date of birth because that's my only concern?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dolliz: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
toshino4real:

And please, were you screened without any issue with the date of birth because that's my only concern?
no question was asked.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fid they offer accomodation in kaduna center? Its urgent please
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by toshino4real(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dolliz:
no question was asked.

Thanks boss man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Dolliz:
no question was asked.
Which center?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Churchill6767: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pls do they also offer accommodation for those coming to Nasarawa from distant places?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somanze: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
cesil26:
Update from today's screening

Sorry guys I had an empty battery just got powered not long.

Well no questions asked apart from checking that your details corresponds in all your credentials. That is your Name same with all credentials, your age was checked, Degree Certificate, Date of Birth, LGA Certificate and NYSC Certificate thoroughly checked

As for the Senior Secondary School Certificate, they thoroughly checked if I had a minimum of 5 credits as required.

As for my Age, my age was calculated with a calculator to be sure I was within age.

Height measurements was taken, at my venue chest measurements was not taken, I guess they forgot but it was mentioned earlier on at the venue that they will check for chest measurements.

I had to strip my shirt off as my body was checked for any tattoo, I did same for my shorts wearing my boxers only, same for the Ladies they were stripped and checked by a female Officer.

I was checked for flat foot

No Guarantor form was asked, no photocopies of any credentials was demanded or collected from us.

No passport photograph was collected from us or required.

We didn't submit anything as we all went back with our Original and Photocopies of Credentials.

It is necessary you shave your beards, clean shaven for guys

As for the Ladies plait all back, or be on your low cut, no unnecessary hair do or style

White socks on your white shoes

We signed In and Out

Officers were all nice, friendly and willing to assist at Benin Camp.

For the South South Zone, Akwa Ibom State will be having the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day respectively, followed by the next state in alphabetical order I guess and each State is to have 3 days each for the screening judging from today's information. Edo State the host State will be coming last on the exercise.

Make sure details on your credentials all correspond, your age within reach I don't know if it is taken as at when you applied (2019) but before me the man brought out his calculator to punch calculating my age, I didn't see if it was at 2021 or 2019 but he sure checked age of so many person's

That's all for now

Success ahead

Thanks for the nice update.
Hope dey no go mistake birthmark on the arm for tatoo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cesil26: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Do u really mean this question...?

Una question Sha e funny o

Churchill6767:
Pls do they also offer accommodation for those coming to Nasarawa from distant places?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abdollar04246(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Churchill6767:

This really gat me grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lionphil(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
cesil26:
Do u really mean this question...?

Una question Sha e funny o

Tell him they have 5 star hotel accommodation for the applicant. The applicant can come with families and friends too. grin

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emeraldz(f): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please has anyone done their screening yet in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Emeraldz:
Good evening everyone. Please has anyone done their screening yet in Enugu?
when are you doing yours?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emeraldz(f): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
nwabueze1999:

when are you doing yours?

On the 9th
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Immigration officers will get there letters from Monday. After 1month plus of their screening �
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nellyball(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
It is reported and confirmed that the turnout for the ongoing result verification and medical screening exercise is very LOW. Which is a GREEN sign for most of YOU guys on this page. I also got the information that The Officers were directed to call some of the shortlisted candidates on phone which a number of them declined reason best known to them. Some are not sure of the authenticity of the call due to the current security state of the country, while other are already engaged (and some others LOCATION). If you know anyone that is still expectant, please encourage them to keep checking their mails and also mobile. For those who have paid for SLOTs, it is not over yet. I am so sure lot of people will benefit from this process because SLOTS go plenty die due to the low turnout by prospective candidates...lol..

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
nellyball:
It is reported and confirmed that the turnout for the ongoing result verification and medical screening exercise is very LOW. Which is a GREEN sign for most of YOU guys on this page. I also got the information that The Officers were directed to call some of the shortlisted candidates on phone which a number of them declined reason best known to them. Some are not sure of the authenticity of the call due to the current security state of the country, while other are already engaged (and some others LOCATION). If you know anyone that is still expectant, please encourage them to keep checking their mails and also mobile. For those who have paid for SLOTs, it is not over yet. I am so sure lot of people will benefit from this process because SLOTS go plenty die due to the low turnout by prospective candidates...lol..

Bro sorry to digress from the topic, please do you have any information regarding Fed Fire replacement?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
nellyball:
Low turnout for which center?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
grin grin
nuradeen011:

grin
nuradeen011:

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nellyball(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
nwabueze1999:
grin grin grin
Ogun State Centre
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello House,

I am done with my screening from the northeast. The screening was very easy, i was done within half an hour. Just as it was stated above, all the necessary things were done including blood pressure. From the look of things, the screening was just a window dressing, nothing much to take from it. It was not difficult/competitive and many candidate turnup with wrong dress code impudently. I don't see anything that will justify how there selection will be.

Btw two guys at the screening told me they knew nothing about the test we wrote. I pray our efforts will not be in vain.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cesil26: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
You have said it well.. Window Dressing

Just as we wia told, the top Officials that came in told us so long as we have made it to that stage then it's a congratulations to everyone provided you are within requirements.

Let's see how this plays out.

Una even do Blood Pressure test add for una venue..?

jonahfali:
Hello House,

I am done with my screening from the northeast. The screening was very easy, i was done within half an hour. Just as it was stated above, all the necessary things were done including blood pressure. From the look of things, the screening was just a window dressing, nothing much to take from it. It was not difficult/competitive and many candidate turnup with wrong dress code impudently. I don't see anything that will justify how there selection will be.

Btw two guys at the screening told me they knew nothing about the test we wrote. I pray our efforts will not be in vain.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jonahfali: 1:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Yes oohh. Our top officials also told us that too. He said we should start exercise to keep up fitness. We celebrated there, shouting three bosa to NSCDC, took pictures and congratulating each other. We left there happy with assurance for the job. Some with connect also confirm that assertion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 4nynath: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Wow! �

jonahfali:
Yes oohh. Our top officials also told us that too. He said we should start exercise to keep up fitness. We celebrated there, shouting three bosa to NSCDC, took pictures and congratulating each other. We left there happy with assurance for the job. Some with connect also confirm that assertion.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2021
cesil26:
You have said it well.. Window Dressing

Just as we wia told, the top Officials that came in told us so long as we have made it to that stage then it's a congratulations to everyone provided you are within requirements.

Let's see how this plays out.

Una even do Blood Pressure test add for una venue..?

they also did in my Venue,
but not everyone did
I didn't because they where hurrying us to leave the place.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mede4real: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2021
nellyball:

I also got a call from someone telling me I have screening and results verification on my exact date, I was shocked at the accuracy but this na Nigeria I didn't give him any listening ears because of scam people
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by blaccsparrow(f): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Congratulations to you all.
jonahfali:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gr8cany: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
nwabueze1999:

they also did in my Venue,
but not everyone did
I didn't because they where hurrying us to leave the place.
Why were they hurrying you guys
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hiyor: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
gr8cany:

gr8cany:

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gr8cany: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=Hiyor post=104538989][/quote]

This is not answer to the question
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by joliva(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by axeman2(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Any successful person from Cross Rivers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.