Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1182899 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dannyxy:
Guys... you will be called for documentation soon just be calm at this point, when the exact date is fixed I will inform you.

Meanwhile, portal would be open for new registration and another recruitment process next month, for those that might need the info.

For civil defence...

Mean they are going to call for documentation before the end of this month
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Uzosaint:

Mr Danny(You mean another recruitment process/application) from next month

Mean we should be expecting the documentation date b4 the end of dis month
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibrahim94(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dannyxy:
Guys... you will be called for documentation soon just be calm at this point, when the exact date is fixed I will inform you.

Meanwhile, portal would be open for new registration and another recruitment process next month, for those that might need the info.

For civil defence...

I pray ooooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dannyxy:

For civil defence...

Thank you, boss.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emm86: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Sidney1990:

You don't have any information or anyone to give you genuine information but you are here doubting someone who merely said what he was told.

Please nobody should come here to say what he/she don't know, I told you what my source told me and he worked in the admin office at NSCDC HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA HERE.

So if you have genuine information different from the one pass here then bring it up.

Some of us don't sharing information here because of people like you.
thanks bro we appreciate ur effort
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2021
My Danny Gud morning, please DM ur email/number I need to seek clarity on some matters arising, thanks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by meetgaya: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Uzosaint:
My Danny Gud morning, please DM ur email/number I need to seek clarity on some matters arising, thanks.

Why will he do with his number or email while he don't know you? Say whatever you want and he will answer you like he did to others

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Uzosaint:
ogbeni any matter should be discussed here or u keep it to urself

You guys are potential officers and you still reason like this haba

dannyxy has been helpful on both immigration and nscdc thread ... D guy fit no be aspirant like us yet he takes his time to give us first hand info that we all know is always true.

Yet u wish to compromise his job for a question u can ask here and experienced people can answer you here

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by elaino: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why are both of you attacking uzosaint? Please allow anybody dm or send mail to whom ever they wish.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
elaino:
Why are both of you attacking uzosaint? Please allow anybody dm or send mail to whom ever they wish.
Naso!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by meetgaya: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
elaino:

Because Danny has already said in the previous pages he will not respond to any private messages or dm. If you think I'm wrong try it.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ikocyztem: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2021
Seems all the rumours about being called for documentation before the month is mere speculations? NSCDC Why
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 5:51am On Sep 25, 2021
Ikocyztem:
Seems all the rumours about being called for documentation before the month is mere speculations? NSCDC Why
It's just well.
Using the NIS timeline, this is four weeks and three days after screening, so, we still have to wait for two weeks and one day more. The list will be out very soon.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Ikocyztem:

List will soon be out. It is already done
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ikocyztem: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2021
rittyben:

List will soon be out. It is already done
We hope and pray so.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ikocyztem:

I don't know why NSCDC is taking too long. The recruitment that started b4 NIS under the same board and they have concluded NIS. NSCDC why?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
carmaldyn:

I don't know why NSCDC is taking too long. The recruitment that started b4 NIS under the same board and they have concluded NIS. NSCDC why?
NSCDC is always slow in everything especially decision making
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by meetgaya: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
carmaldyn:

I will not blame you if you have applied for custom.
Custom started in April 2019 and upto now nobody can tell you exactly what is happening. Here you are lucky dannyxx will come to update on every bit it.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
meetgaya:

I will not blame you if you have applied for custom.
Custom started in April 2019 and upto now nobody can tell you exactly what is happening. Here you are lucky dannyxx will come to update on every bit it.

Nscdc too started since 2019. My concern is that the same board that regulate both NIS and NSCDC on recruitment have completed the NIS recruitment that started 2020. Why is it taking them too long to complete Nscdc that started 2019?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
@ Dannyxx, pls confirm the authenticity of the replacement currently going on in Federal Fire Service. Thanks boss
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Rabz4real:
@ Dannyxx, pls confirm the authenticity of the replacement currently going on in Federal Fire Service. Thanks boss

It's authentic bro
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by elaino: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
carmaldyn:

Nscdc too started since 2019. My concern is that the same board that regulate both NIS and NSCDC on recruitment have completed the NIS recruitment that started 2020. Why is it taking them too long to complete Nscdc that started 2019?
NCOs started 2018, they are yet to conclude the recruitment. Immigration isn't over, replacement and supplimentary incoming as soon as next week if all goes well. I also hear rumours that something will happen in NSCDC next week.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kebaba:

It's authentic bro

Thanks man!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2021
elaino:
NCOs started 2018, they are yet to conclude the recruitment. Immigration isn't over, replacement and supplimentary incoming as soon as next week if all goes well. I also hear rumours that something will happen in NSCDC next week.

Ok. We pray so
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lawalyato: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Any good news my people concerning APL?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sarkinaska(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Omo me this thing done taya me aswear haba
lawalyato:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
lawalyato:

Nobody can say for now oooooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danlex: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is really annoying angry angry
Sarkinaska:
Omo me this thing done taya me aswear haba
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danlex: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
I believe Dannyxy would update us soon...
carmaldyn:

Nobody can say for now oooooo

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Danlex:
I believe Dannyxy would update us soon...

Smile. Soon can be now, later or never.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Osazi2070(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Father Lord! What is delaying NSCDC

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.