Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1180216 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 5:12am On Jan 15, 2022
QuadrilAyinde:
I wholeheartedly pray for all Expecting applicants on this Thread to make the Final Shortlist..... @DaddyFola, My prayers are with you
Amen and you too my brother!!!!!! God will help and see us through in Jesus Name! Appreciate boss Mii Sir
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Moyinoluwa35(f): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
good day house please i want to ask for a question, a family friend inform my mum about NSCDC slot, but he say its gonna collact 150k because my brother is using school certificate, but what am confuse my brother did not applied, is it possible for someone not to filled the online form be given the job and secondly, the only information he collected was my brother name, age , phone number and and waec details.. please help is it possible,
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
good day house please i want to ask for a question, a family friend inform my mum about NSCDC slot, but he say its gonna collact 150k because my brother is using school certificate, but what am confuse my brother did not applied, is it possible for someone not to filled the online form be given the job and secondly, the only information he collected was my brother name, age , phone number and and waec details.. please help is it possible,

With a 5G connect, in Nigeria, everything is possible!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kadreeG7(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Very possible infact all he need is Name and Phone number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DANSANI2020: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
the person that collect your brother name may be among the people that delay the scheduled activities, as I said here last week,they have approved additional number of people to be recruited, apart from 5000 merit list,some people were given slots and they gave them one week to submit d names,the man even told numbers they approved but wouldn't say ,meanwhile documentation will last till February ending.letters will be issues.period

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
DANSANI2020:
the person that collect your brother name may be among the people that delay the scheduled activities, as I said here last week,they have approved additional number of people to be recruited, apart from 5000 merit list,some people were given slots and they gave them one week to submit d names,the man even told numbers they approved but wouldn't say ,meanwhile documentation will last till February ending.letters will be issues.period

My Oga, does that mean we all that attended physical screening will get in?
Please reply, I'm scared oo.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DANSANI2020: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
ameenullerhh:

My Oga, does that mean we all that attended physical screening will get in?
Please reply, I'm scared oo.
According to my man ,he said most of Northan states recorded high number of people that attended the physical screening, other region are not 70percent,some people from those region will just received message for appointment without attending cbt or screening,my man just prayed if u attended d physical screening u are 90 percent Defender,this will be my last post here,some people are coping my info

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
DANSANI2020:
According to my man ,he said most of Northan states recorded high number of people that attended the physical screening, other region are not 70percent,some people from those region will just received message for appointment without attending cbt or screening,my man just prayed if u attended d physical screening u are 90 percent Defender,this will be my last post here,some people are coping my info

Thank you.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
well boss my last question , how will my brother check his name since he did not register and the say you must check through the nscdc website..since he has no online application
DANSANI2020:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mjay30: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
well boss my last question , how will my brother check his name since he did not register and the say you must check through the nscdc website..since he has no online application

I think he answered that already Na, he said they will receive SMS to go and collect APL.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Through sms.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lawalyato: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
[img][/img]

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yetunsbay(m): 4:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Godspeed to everyone.

Any suitable connect out there.

Upon successful documentation(B.sc) 400-450k cash for you.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Abdulqareem: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2022
yetunsbay:
Godspeed to everyone.

Any suitable connect out there.

Upon successful documentation(B.sc) 400-450k cash for you.

U mean sir? As in BSc defenders category go collect 400k? Abeg expantiate
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2022
DANSANI all ur posting is fake u said before no fund for recruit u said was cancelled just be quite if u don't

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sharpson25:
DANSANI all ur posting is fake u said before no fund for recruit u said was cancelled just be quite if u don't
At one point or the other, everyone posted information they thought was true but wasn't. Which was further explained that NSCDC is not straight forward.
Why the attack? sad

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cizarr(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sharpson25:
This is not the time to be pointing finger or accusing someone of wrong information. This is the time for prayer to be among the successful ones

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
rittyben:

At one point or the other, everyone posted information they thought was true but wasn't. Which was further explained that NSCDC is not straight forward.
Why the attack? sad
I wonder oooooo.
Everybody gave out info they got from their sources. He told us categorically that 15th was certain and the Press release came on the 14th, he deserves kudos for that...

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lawalyato: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Time to pray less than 8hours remaining.
Please stop argument abeg BP is at high level already.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Some of you will never sleep tonight. grin grin grin grin

Dont be surprised if the sites only comes up from 10am

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shimzyy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
lawalyato:
Time to pray less than 8hours remaining.
Please stop argument abeg BP is at high level already.

Guy abeg calm down o, no faint when going through the list tomorrow
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yetunsbay(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abdulqareem:

U mean sir? As in BSc defenders category go collect 400k? Abeg expantiate
No Sir
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Oryen: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please help with the site
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lawalyato: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
https://www.cdfipb.careers/

Oryen:
Please help with the site
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by monsterg(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello homies, anyone with sure and legit connect with slot in this recruitment urgently needed. DM me via monsterg02@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cizarr(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
The portal is live and open

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2022
But na for physical screening
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Devifeoluwa: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2022
nwabueze1999:
they are coming up
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cizarr(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2022
nwabueze1999:
it has changed to documentation
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Etim238(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Let's check guys
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Devifeoluwa: 12:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Cizarr:
it has changed to documentation
Yes any lucky person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.