Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183001 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by paiz: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Avast(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
trojanclench:

Please don't discouraged yourself with what you saw on the internet. That salary structure you saw is as old as 2012 which have been reviewed like twice now.
Plus, if the new minimum wage is implemented, you will do just fine.
To the best of my knowledge, ND holders are not earning less than 70k monthly.
Don't also forget that you will also grow in ranks and steps.
Have faith.
Thank you for the words of inspiration

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hi guys,

Many applicants have been calling and chatting me up asking if NSCDC is requesting for guarantor form?

Also some called me asking if they can reprint their acknowledgement slip?

Here is your answers;

Firstly, i can authoritatively tell you that there is no official guarantor form release by NSCDC, the one you see is fake and you must be very careful asking for it. They don't need your form for now.

This is how it works; if you are being chosen for the screening/interview, they will give you access to reprint your slip and also have your guarantor form originated by them.

But for this first stage of the recruitment stage which ended few weeks back, no guarantor form was requested for or needed. Do away from the one you see on net.

They have officially confirmed it themselves via mails for applicants that sent them mail; that they did not ask for guarantor form.

Ask yourself this questions;

Why would they open FG recruitment portal without uploading guarantor form on it if it is part of the requirements?

Why did you have to get it from unknown source or third party?

That question should have answered your questions.

Be careful of requesting for what you can't see from the verified/original websites. Scammers are preying on applicants desperation, just be careful out there.

NB: I am not working with NSCDC but i know how their things are been done for years.

So, relax your mind and be prayerful, if you are lucky, you will be chosen.

If you need any info, you can contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Whatsapp/Call: 08029359634

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BabaIbo: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
May God help us
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amedu3: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2019
Please nairalanders is the list out?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Youngdokz: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Amedu3:
No
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by OiOi: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Amedu3:
what list
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by able88(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Please someone should add me to the whatsapp group.. 09028955643
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Avast(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
fabem:
Hi guys,

Many applicants have been calling and chatting me up asking if NSCDC is requesting for guarantor form?

Also some called me asking if they can reprint their acknowledgement slip?

Here is your answers;

Firstly, i can authoritatively tell you that there is no official guarantor form release by NSCDC, the one you see is fake and you must be very careful asking for it. They don't need your form for now.

This is how it works; if you are being chosen for the screening/interview, they will give you access to reprint your slip and also have your guarantor form originated by them.

But for this first stage of the recruitment stage which ended few weeks back, no guarantor form was requested for or needed. Do away from the one you see on net.

They have officially confirmed it themselves via mails for applicants that sent them mail; that they did not ask for guarantor form.

Ask yourself this questions;

Why would they open FG recruitment portal without uploading guarantor form on it if it is part of the requirements?

Why did you have to get it from unknown source or third party?

That question should have answered your questions.

Be careful of requesting for what you can't see from the verified/original websites. Scammers are preying on applicants desperation, just be careful out there.

NB: I am not working with NSCDC but i know how their things are been done for years.

So, relax your mind and be prayerful, if you are lucky, you will be chosen.

If you need any info, you can contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Whatsapp/Call: 08029359634

Thank you.
Some of our people will read this and they will still ask about guarantor form here. Let's watch out and see.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice one fabem.

Meanwhile, I'm available for your medical certificate, online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tabtabtab: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Add me up to the WhatsApp group----08068473046
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by olabode23: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
08038512857 pls add on WhatsApp
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Avast:

Some of our people will read this and they will still ask about guarantor form here. Let's watch out and see.

grin grin. It is normal my brother. "Dog that will go astray won't listen to the whistle of the hunter."

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Crazeworld:
Nice one fabem.

Meanwhile, I'm available for your medical certificate, online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

Thanks Bro.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rehanix500: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
I was very surprised the salary structure of Nigeria correctional officers level 06 with NCE holder collecting 46k per month
Too worst
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BabaIbo: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, please is the list for the recent recruitment exercise out (I mean the next stage after registration)?
Please help a brother it is urgent, I want to know

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
rehanix500:
I was very surprised the salary structure of Nigeria correctional officers level 06 with NCE holder collecting 46k per month
Too worst
how do you know this
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Damfostopper(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Work una never get yet..... Yet still you will see someone analysing pay package.....

How much do they pay someone with first School leaving Certificate.... How much do they pay JSS3 Certificate holder..... How much do they pay waec holders, ND, HND, BSC, MASTERS, PHD, bla bla bla yen yen yen..... And in all the para military threads ...this is what Yu will see......

Same breed of humans....
#Spits..... #Tueh

10 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2019
Damfostopper:
Work una never get yet..... Yet still you will see someone analysing pay package.....

How much do they pay someone with first School leaving Certificate.... How much do they pay JSS3 Certificate holder..... How much do they pay waec holders, ND, HND, BSC, MASTERS, PHD, bla bla bla yen yen yen..... And in all the para military threads ...this is what Yu will see......

Same breed of humans....
#Spits..... #Tueh

Lwkm ooooooo.

Bro I tire o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 5:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Damfostopper:

Same breed of humans....
#Spits..... #Tueh
I bin think say na only me dey see am
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by canadastime(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Following
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amedu3: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2019
When will the lists of successful candidate into NSCDC come out?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2019
next year jan.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2019
pls, i want to know? can house of rep member give someone this job.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sikay19(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Damfostopper:

Same breed of humans....
#Spits..... #Tueh
So, when did it become a crime for prospective people to be duly informed of remunerations to look forward to.
We cant be of likely mind, so your reasoning doesnt make you any better than people who does. It is reasonable to mind your own .

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ify2016: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
O boy!! What a world. Many of us are still waiting for the next shortlisting but a colleague of mine where I work just resigned effective from ending of this month after getting a job with Civil Defense.
I have already congratulated him in advance.
God pick my call on time o.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniversalDove: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
ify2016:
O boy!! What a world. Many of us are still waiting for the next shortlisting but a colleague of mine where I work just resigned effective from ending of this month after getting a job with Civil Defense.
I have already congratulated him in advance.
God pick my call on time o.
kindly stop all these nonsense

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ify2016: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
UniversalDove:
kindly stop all these nonsense
Do I look like a joker? I'm telling you a real life story and you're skeptical.
No be say, na rumor,he personally told me and I also read his resignation letter.
I'm 100% sure of what I said.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Avast(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
ify2016:

Do I look like a joker? I'm telling you a real life story and you're skeptical.
No be say, na rumor,he personally told me and I also read his resignation letter.
I'm 100% sure of what I said.
You might be right because it was after the closure of the registration that someone called me to bring my credentials, he was never aware that I did online registration and I did not tell him.

So, anything can happen in this country.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by opeyemhy02(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
A friend just told me that the recruitment process has been suspended, please I don't know how true is this info
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
"told" ,"info" , "heard" ,"source" ,"link" , "uncle"

Keywords .

Can u please shut da f up .....just wait for the shortlist and calm d f down....

My uncle said
My source told me
My brother informed me
My sure link called me..

At the end of the day, y'all still don't have the right info about the day nscdc ll release the shortlist..

Another one will say "they are still in camp,until they finish the camp training bla bla bla"

Kilode..

The one wey worse pass na

Referee form....Una go still download coach form online.

8 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Damifest(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
opeyemhy02:
A friend just told me that the recruitment process has been suspended, please I don't know how true is this info
fake

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.