Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183581 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xxgig(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please i can only see options for Bsc, BTech and my own institution awarded BEng which one should i select?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Slimfeez(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Done with my application and submitted successfully. If you want us to run the filling for you with less stress, whatsapp 08069150847
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lamasta:
Haha grin bro God go bless our hustle o its not easy
Amen o i recieve it o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Bigromeo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
xxgig:
Please i can only see options for Bsc, BTech and my own institution awarded BEng which one should i select?
Bsc sir

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ogohiochola: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pls help on the nscdc recruitment registration, i've already filled the form and submitted successfully but I want to re login to print my slip and the reference form they I've been locked for many attempt since three days now. What should I do? I've even changed password yet it's still the same thing.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ogohiochola: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Slimfeez:
Done with my application and submitted successfully. If you want us to run the filling for you with less stress, whatsapp 08069150847

Pls I ve filled the form and I wanted to re login to print the slip and the reference form and I was locked for many attempts... What should I do? I've even changed password yet it's still the same thing.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ok
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pls add me
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xxgig(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bigromeo:
Bsc sir
Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mightyboy1: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
I just submitted my application tonight , I didn't see any option to print guarantors form . and I noticed no acknowledgement mail was sent to me that I submitted successfully .

if you are having issues resizing your passport, send to me on WhatsApp I will help you resize for free .6

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Deepocean(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please this is the last stage. I've filled others that are required to be filled, but this particular second step has being giving me tough time since, whenever I click on the position to save and continue the step, the chosen position automatically clears off, leaving the other one "Agency" filled as you can see. Has anyone experienced this particular challenge to help in how to scale through the step.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Deepocean(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Concerning the guarantor's form, don't bother yourself too much on that, the guarantor's form are the same for all applicants, you can easily walk to any business centre doing registration for people along the street to get one printed for you, they normally save it on their system to print for people, it's not a must for you to print it directly from your dashboard, since all the applicants share the same copy type.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Miraclemonday11: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=Deepocean post=81167606]Concerning the guarantor's form, don't bother yourself too much on that, the guarantor's form are the same for all applicants, you can easily walk to any business centre doing registration for people along the street to get one printed for you, they normally save it on their system to print for people, it's not a must for you to print it directly from your dashboard, since all the applicants share the same copy type.[/
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Miraclemonday11: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Deepocean:
Please this is the last stage. I've filled others that are required to be filled, but this particular second step has being giving me tough time since, whenever I click on the position to save and continue the step, the chosen position automatically clears off, leaving the other one "Agency" filled as you can see. Has anyone experienced this particular challenge to help in how to scale through the step.

Click next and continued it will show after u are Tru and summited ur application.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gr8cany: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2019
Prettychichi21:
https:///HMdhIxjV5iR09eTV0Tg77B

Whatsapp group chat link
Link not working, pls add 08068956356

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tosins(m): 12:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Please how can I reseize my passport photograph
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tosins(m): 12:15am On Aug 12, 2019
tosins:
Please how can I resize my passport photograph
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yanabasee(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2019
For those of you trying to get the acknowledgement form...

- Use a phone (Android).
- Download Firefox for Android.
- Login and proceed to Print slip.
- Click on print slip, then
- Tap on the three vertical dots.
- scroll down to "page" and click on it..
- Then, click on "save as PDF"..
- Done!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Tfreshzz(m): 12:29am On Aug 12, 2019
yanabasee:

- Use a phone (Android).
- Done!
Please bro, help me with your number, would need to call you for clarification concerning NSCDC
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Deepocean(m): 4:42am On Aug 12, 2019
Miraclemonday11:

I've finished with all the rest, it only remains that particular stage.

Click next and continued it will show after u are Tru and summited ur application.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by motide(m): 4:43am On Aug 12, 2019
If you need to be frequently motivated and stay motivated, there is a WhatsApp platform to join and also if you are a relationship expert, good in psychology, psychotherapy, philosophy, nurse or a good motivational speaker. I will request that you join this WhatsApp platform to help others in terms of relationship advice, healing from depression and motivational talks and speeches. This is strictly self development business. To join this WhatsApp group, simply click on the link below
https:///I9KCL1VefRqHfi4CYCrdDZ
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Deepocean(m): 4:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Miraclemonday11:

I've finished with all the rest, only that particular stage is the one giving me the challenge.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 9izi(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2019
Prettychichi21:

The link is working now
https:///invite/HMdhIxjV5iR09eTV0Tg77B
Please add up 08063489548 the link is not working

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Everygoodthing: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2019
The nscdc guarantor's form has nigerian customs written on it
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by blaccsparrow(f): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2019
yanabasee:

- Use a phone (Android).
- Done!

Good morning.
Please, can you help me with the referee form?

Kindly send to annie_october06@yahoo.com.

God bless.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Good morning,

Hope we had a great weekend?

I want to inform you all for those asking for Guarantor form to stop bothering yourself for now. It is possible that you may not get guarantor form throughout recruitment exercise or late on before it close.

For those saying that the recruitment is not real or scam; i want to authoritatively tell you that same site was used for last year federal fire service recruitment and people were recruited. Just apply and print out your acknowledgement slip.

Please, i also notice that many applicants are making mistakes of applying for wrong positions. Please take your time to read the whole advert and look for where your qualifications fit in, don't just jump and start applying. Very important!

You need more info? You want us to guide you or apply for you?

Get in touch with us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp: 08029359634

You will be glad you did.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2019
yanabasee:

- Use a phone (Android).
- Done!

For those having printout issue, can try this step.��
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2019
xxgig:

Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) CONPASS 08
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Owojuyi(f): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2019
Good morning,
Please I saved the acknowledgement form already but there's no guarantor's form anywhere. What can be done pls?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gbogbolet100: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2019
Owojuyi:
Good morning,
Please I saved the acknowledgement form already but there's no guarantor's form anywhere. What can be done pls?
Move on.. No guarantor form means you don't need it. If you need it they will upload it.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by horlumightyy(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2019
Please the acknowledgement form is not loading after i click print. Who has an idea of what i should do please
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gbogbolet100: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2019
horlumightyy:
Please the acknowledgement form is not loading after i click print. Who has an idea of what i should do please
Follow these simple steps on your chrome browser
1. Click the 3 dots at the top right corner of your browser
2. Click on Share
3 Click on Print. (The document will automatic load there)
4.Click on select paper size and change it to A4
5. Save as pdf

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.