Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba (32384 Views)

Miracle Of The Kaaba: Why Birds Don’t Fly Over It / Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957)) / Kaaba The Center Of Gravity Of The Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by 360degreess(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
anochuko01:
I just laugh whenever I see this. Lemme help you, Mohammed is the 'comforter' Jesus promised abi.
....you can't even defend your self with a single verse..hmmm ignorance is indeed a disease.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by airmark(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kuginzi:

You're becoming more confused.
Where in the Bible Jesus call himself God. There is no single verse in the whole Bible where you can find "Jesus is the Lord" or I Jesus Iam the creator.

cool

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

2 Likes

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by 360degreess(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
airmark:

cool

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”
..Jesus said " my father is greater than I"(John 14:28)

1 Like

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by dimeji248(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
highcollide:
Why then does Islam tag non-Muslims as infidels?

Why does it encourage the killing of infidels?

1 Like

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by 360degreess(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=dimeji248 post=81306400][/quote]...@highcollide...that verse you are talking about was actually referring to those idol worshippers during the prophet whom were always after his life and not the to the general non Muslims...
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by 360degreess(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=dimeji248 post=81306400][/quote]..
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by kareemkamil(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Beautiful religion
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Basiiruwap:

I wonder that there's still people like you here on this planet, that are dull, deaf and dump that can't saperate fake news and real one.
pls go and recieve sense and remove all those fake photos

"Deaf and Dumb" in this case ------------>> should be attributed to the one who has not seen/tested the power of God and have conclusively denied its credibility.

I have brought carriers of incurable sickness to my church and they were healed. I have witnessed miracle of healing before my very eyes. You haven't seen any. And you will NEVER see any in a mosque or KAABA.

3 Likes

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by bestpunterever: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Allah is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Debaiz: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
luluman:
But then, why kill any that decides not to be Muslim again as its practiced in your religion?

1 Like

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by marvin906(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
olajizz01:
Man,last time I checked our constitution, there is freedom of religion, then why are you intimidating him on the ground of his believe.

You must be a biafrau.d/ipob terrorist.

heaven forbids

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
uthlaw:
derail Islamic topics does not change the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, just go become a pastor and start to derail your members so you can quickly get a private jet for yourself....no verse in the Bible Jesus said worship me same as no verse says Jesus go to church and no verse also said Jesus was a Christian!

Lol. How will Jesus say he is a Christian.

Ok, Christianity means follower of Christ. So it will be hilarious for Jesus to say he is a follower of himself. He is the Master. His apostles called him Master.

Jesus demanded worship.
John 3:18 "He that does not believe in me is condemned because he does not believe on the name of God's only begotten son.

John 9:35 "Jesus asked him, Do you believe on the Son of God ? 36He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? 37 And Jesus said unto him, you have seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. 38And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him. 39And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see

2 Likes

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by masseratti: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kuginzi:

Whoever Allah guides is Rightly Guided.
May God guide you, because you have gone astray.
Nevertheless, you can pray in all the four direction when you are in the Kaabah. It is acceptable. The only acceptable prayer is Nafila, and not obligatory prayer.
You can pray in any Direction. However, it is preferable to face in the direction of Maqaam-E-Ibrahim.
Else whatever direction he/she chose for the prayer inside the Ka'bah is a qiblah.
May God show you the way!!!
thank you for your answer, what is Maqaam_E_Ibrahim.... The meteorite?

Whats the prove that the 1st mosque was in the middle of the desert, are we saying the Garden of Eden was in mecca?
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by sorextee(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Why is it DAT u Muslims always refer to d old testament, when talking about terrorism? Show us a verse in the new testament.
I bliv u have seen d clip where a guy drops a parcel and scream Allah Akbar and people would run. But he drops same parcel elsewhere and says PRAISE Jesus. Pole continued with their activity,lookin at him like a mad man. That clip says a lot about ur religion.
Also, why do u guys kill apostates? I tot there's freedom of worship in Islam.
Kuginzi:
TO ALL THE CHRISTIANS ATTACKING MUSLIMS HERE. I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS.
WHY DOES THE BIBLE SUPPORTS TERRORISM??
LEVITICUS 26:16
(1) "I also will do this to you:I will even appoint terror over you, wasting disease and fever which shall consume the eyes and cause sorrow of heart. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it".
DEUTERONOMY 28:45
(2) "Moreover all these curses shall come upon you and pursue and overtake you, until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you."
...................... More questions awaits you

1 Like

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
airmark:

cool

Hahaha..... My friend you're beating around the bush. In the verse you quoted above, Jesus did not call himself God, rather he pointed out that Father is superior than him. You amazed me. Don't deviate from the Truth.
There is no single verse in the Bible where Jesus refer to himself as God or where Jesus asked his people to worship him.
Check this out;
Qur'an 47V19
"So know, [O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and believing women. And Allah knows of your movement and your resting place".
Yusuf Ali: "Know, therefore, that there is no god but Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy fault, and for the men and women who believe: for Allah knows how ye move about and how ye dwell in your homes".
Pls quote from the Bible where it is stated that; There is no god but Jesus.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Kuginzi: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
masseratti:
thank you for your answer, what is Maqaam_E_Ibrahim.... The meteorite?

Whats the prove that the 1st mosque was in the middle of the desert, are we saying the Garden of Eden was in mecca?
Thank you for the question.
Maqam Ibrahim is the venturing stone used by Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) throughout the development of the Ka'bah.
or a standing place] (Arabic: مقام ابراهیم ) is a stone where the footprint of Prophet Ibrahim (a) is marked.
For you to understand all this, To clear you doubts, I'll advise you to travel to Mecca to see things by yourself.
My own question is; If Mary is the Mother of Jesus, who is his Father??
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by femi4: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kuginzi:

You're becoming more confused.
Where in the Bible Jesus call himself God. There is no single verse in the whole Bible where you can find "Jesus is the Lord" or I Jesus Iam the creator.
John 13:13

"You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am.

2 Likes

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by YusufTheGreat: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
highcollide:
Why then does Islam tag non-Muslims as infidels?

Why does it encourage the killing of infidels?
are you an Isolator, do you worship idols
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by YusufTheGreat: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
femi4:
John 13:13

"You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am.
did he say worship me, I am God
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by femi4: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
did he say worship me, I am God
Why are you shifting the goal post.

Anyway:
John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jn 14:9

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by masseratti: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kuginzi:

Maqam Ibrahim is the venturing stone used by Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) throughout the development of the Ka'bah.
or a standing place] (Arabic: مقام ابراهیم ) is a stone where the footprint of Prophet Ibrahim (a) is marked.
For you to understand all this, To clear you doubts, I'll advise you to travel to Mecca to see things by yourself.
thanks for your reply,
If the kaaba is the 1st mosque and according to you Ibrahim /Abraham built the 1st mosque a man who came from Ur present day Iraq, where did the earlier prophets in Islam worshiped? Before him, Adam and Noah cause I believe they are also Prophets in Islam also.
The Bible, Torah and Quran is full of myths just like in Yoruba mythology about Odùduwà descending from heaven with a rope, that does not mean i can't dissect the myth from the real stories. Jesus Father is Joseph, his conception is what I don't know and I don't believe or have proof of his conception. God is the father of us all because he created us.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Shimran(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
luluman:
Leave goggle & answer the direct question if you are a Muslim.
Good day.
The claims comes from you. Maybe you can prove it.
Provided it is in accordance with the Islamic law, whether it be in the Qur'an or the says (Hadith) of the Prophet, a Non-Muslim can't be killed except on the battlefield of an AGREED and PLANNED BATTLE between the Muslim and the Non-Muslim where peace ceased to exist. The choice of battle is strong only if:
-Muslim can't migrate from the place
-Treaty that exist between Muslims and the Non-Muslim is been broke
-Or an attack from the non Muslims to the Muslim.

Like that, no reason from nowhere, then it is out of Islam, e.g BH, Taliban, Isis etc. I may call such an act as selfishness and just personal greediness
You may back up your claims
Thanks
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by Shimran(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
highcollide:
Google, which is rumoured to be controlled by the western media, would most likely give me a biased view.

I'd like to hear from people who practice Islam.

Islam preaches peace as muslims claim. Why then does it talk about killing non-Muslims?
]
For your answer, move to the main thread. To my knowledge, nowhere in the Islamic law, infidel is ever encouraged. What I can testify is that we Muslim nowadays most, are on their selfishness.
If you have a prove, brings it on.
Thanks
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by oluayemawobe(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
If you decided to be gullible and feeds on any propaganda that suits your thinking... Is fine, but if you want to be educated, seek help.

That surat was actually talking about idol worshippers who use to attack Muslims on pilgrimage to mecca.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by laydoh(m): 12:29am On Aug 17, 2019
oluayemawobe:
If you decided to be gullible and feeds on any propaganda that suits your thinking... Is fine, but if you want to be educated, seek help.

That surat was actually talking about idol worshippers who use to attack Muslims on pilgrimage to mecca.
Jazakumullahu Khaeran.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by anochuko01(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2019
360degreess:
....you can't even defend your self with a single verse..hmmm ignorance is indeed a disease.
I owe you absofuckinglutely NOTHING!
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by airmark(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Kuginzi:

Hahaha..... My friend you're beating around the bush. In the verse you quoted above, Jesus did not call himself God, rather he pointed out that Father is superior than him. You amazed me. Don't deviate from the Truth.
There is no single verse in the Bible where Jesus refer to himself as God or where Jesus asked his people to worship him.
Check this out;
Qur'an 47V19
"So know, [O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and believing women. And Allah knows of your movement and your resting place".
Yusuf Ali: "Know, therefore, that there is no god but Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy fault, and for the men and women who believe: for Allah knows how ye move about and how ye dwell in your homes".
Pls quote from the Bible where it is stated that; There is no god but Jesus.

You asked where Jesus equated himself as God, i showed you, such that the jews even stoned him for blasphemy. Yet you are extending the dragnet. I don't have time to boil stone bro.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kuginzi:

masseratti

Jesus does not have an earthly Father. He is God the Son. He is the only person born of a woman that had no father.

How?
God is a Trinity Being (The Father, the Son and The Holyghost) that is 3 in 1

Muslims say they don't understand 3 in 1. But it is very easy to understand.
Man is also a Trinity Being (The Body, the Soul and the Spirit) that is 3 in 1

The writer of the Quran has a misconception about the word "Son of God". The writer believes that Christians are claiming that God had intercourse or wives hence the term "Son of God". Therefore the Quran says "God does not beget nor is he begotten". This is false accusations against Christians because Christians never believed that God had intercourse or beget like a woman.

Son of God is also known as Word of God/Spirit of God.

Jesus was already existing and does not need a man's seed/sperm. Every human is procreated through sperm but Jesus was and has been existing before the world began. He is the Word of God. He created the world.

Genesis 1:2
In the beginning God made heaven and earth. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Google: Begotten
You will find to definitions. The one which says "to bring out" is the correct one in the biblical context.

Just as you Kuginzi. Your spirit is inside you. And can come out from you. (through astral projection, practiced by occult people or after clinical death). That your spirit is the only begotten of you.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by masseratti: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
mrZENographer:

masseratti

Jesus does not have an earthly Father. He is God the Son. He is the only person born of a woman that had no father.

How?
God is a Trinity Being (The Father, the Son and The Holyghost) that is 3 in 1

Muslims say they don't understand 3 in 1. But it is very easy to understand.
Man is also a Trinity Being (The Body, the Soul and the Spirit) that is 3 in 1

The writer of the Quran has a misconception about the word "Son of God". The writer believes that Christians are claiming that God had intercourse or wives hence the term "Son of God". Therefore the Quran says "God does not beget nor is he begotten". This is false accusations against Christians because Christians never believed that God had intercourse or beget like a woman.

Son of God is also known as Word of God/Spirit of God.

Jesus was already existing and does not need a man's seed/sperm. Every human is procreated through sperm but Jesus was and has been existing before the world began. He is the Word of God. He created the world.

Genesis 1:2
In the beginning God made heaven and earth. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Google: Begotten
You will find to definitions. The one which says "to bring out" is the correct one in the biblical context.

Just as you Kuginzi. Your spirit is inside you. And can come out from you. (through astral projection, practiced by occult people or after clinical death). That your spirit is the only begotten of you.
let me take you on.. One by one whats the difference between the spirit and the soul?

How can a being or whatever we want to term God to be 3 things?

God is God

Jesus is Jesus... Son of God

The holy spirit is the force of God... Its not a being

This is language been mixed up, just like you have the executive, the judiciary and the legislature all part of the Government... That does not mean they are the same. Let's attribute the right part to each other....
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by igbanbajo(m): 5:23am On Aug 19, 2019
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0u9WqTiHP8

The Kaaba, also called Baitullah Sharif (House of Allah), Masjid Al Haram, Qibla and Haram Sharif, is a building at the center of Islam's most important mosque, Great Mosque of Mecca, in the Hejazi city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia.It is the most sacred site in Islam.

The Muslims of the all the world bow in front of Kaaba to perform prayers and it doesn’t matter where they are in the world.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by true2god: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kuginzi:
A Hadith in Sahih al-Bukhari states that the Kaaba was the First Mosque on Earth, and the Second Mosque was the Temple in Jerusalem.
Who built the kaaba? When was the Jerusalem second mosque built, before or after the death of Mohammed? Please provide source/evidence.
Re: See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba by mrZENographer: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
masseratti:
let me take you on.. One by one whats the difference between the spirit and the soul?

How can a being or whatever we want to term God to be 3 things?

God is God

Jesus is Jesus... Son of God

The holy spirit is the force of God... Its not a being

This is language been mixed up, just like you have the executive, the judiciary and the legislature all part of the Government... That does not mean they are the same. Let's attribute the right part to each other....

(1)
1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

(2)
1 John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On MMM / When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.