Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" (45564 Views)

Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion' / SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” / Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Emmanuel226(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
congrats
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Emmanuel226(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
na me go win d next physics award cool
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Emmanuel226(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
outstanding performance, so hausa people sabi book lyk dis
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by HitSong: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
moonsighter slaves nowhere to be found.
Tufiakwa inferiority complex.
Go and sit down inside booth of motor.
Stop skipping your medications bra
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Emmanuel226(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
dat man was my former teacher in year 1 grin
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Emmanuel226(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Trump and all naija haters will not see dis one osad
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Godspower35(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good one sir,please keep it up

Please Check my signature........ smiley smiley smiley
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by bewla(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nemesis909:
grin
Who say Aboki no they read

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Admitwithschola: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Afamed:
Dr. Yakubu Nura of the University of Maiduguri Nigeria wins World Physics Competition

World Championship-2019 in Physics (EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION) acknowledges the outstanding international contributions and is selected based on international meritorious competition. Dr Yakubu Nura's research article was judged winner among 5721 nominations from 97 countries, screened for the World Championship-2019 in Physics (EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION).

World Champion Dr. Yakubu Nura is now recognized as Father of modern EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION studies in Physics. The purpose of the award is to identify brilliant scientists and academicians around the world through World Championship. The World Championship is organized by International Agency for Standards and Ratings at international level Dr. Yakubu Nura, (World Champion and Fellow, Directorate of Physics, IASR) plays a vital role in advancement of scientific knowledge in Physics (EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION

#CONGRATULATUONS ���✌️!!

Big congrats if true

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by palmshots: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pls always attach Source to this kind of News
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by mustafa006: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:
Father? See overhype and lies. He won a competition against 20 other contestants, most of whom are from other 3rd world countries and that means he's overtaken Einstein of all people
Oga u need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by RealityShot: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
gurunlocker:
Watch as USA snatch this man from us because we won't appreciate him and because of limited resources...

Later you will hear, Nigeria born-United state man...
lol...!
am sure they have offered him visa already self.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
that is my able physics lecturer in university of Maiduguri

Afamed:
Dr. Yakubu Nura of the University of Maiduguri Nigeria wins World Physics Competition

World Championship-2019 in Physics (EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION) acknowledges the outstanding international contributions and is selected based on international meritorious competition. Dr Yakubu Nura's research article was judged winner among 5721 nominations from 97 countries, screened for the World Championship-2019 in Physics (EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION).

World Champion Dr. Yakubu Nura is now recognized as Father of modern EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION studies in Physics. The purpose of the award is to identify brilliant scientists and academicians around the world through World Championship. The World Championship is organized by International Agency for Standards and Ratings at international level Dr. Yakubu Nura, (World Champion and Fellow, Directorate of Physics, IASR) plays a vital role in advancement of scientific knowledge in Physics (EINSTEIN’S PLANETARY EQUATION

#CONGRATULATUONS ���✌️!!

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by EkunKekere: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
I stand my ground that it was a competition for third world scientists. Prove me wrong, or stop quoting me stupidly.

At least you accept that in a civilised world, the commensurate station in life that the dullard is qualified for is that of a maiguard.

Arewa1408:

I guess you did not read this " Dr Yakubu Nura's research article was judged winner among 5721 nominations from 97 countries,

Hate will only make you more and more miserable while gworo chewing and kunu drinking Buhari continues to rule over your life and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Afamed: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Darivie04:

The post looked skeptical so I'm not suprised

Do more to know about the championship , don't always expect to be spoon-fed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by EkunKekere: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
mustafa006:

Oga u need help

I stand my ground that it was a competition for third world scientists. Prove me wrong, or stop quoting me stupidly.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by EkunKekere: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
midolian:
Why are you always pained whenever northerners are in the news for good reasons. This gives you away as an Osu flatttie. The Yorubas that I know are not full of hate like you.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
gurunlocker:
Watch as USA snatch this man from us because we won't appreciate him and because of limited resources...

Later you will hear, Nigeria born-United state man...
they will not...... because his practical skills and knowledge is not up to 23% of an average physic student in China, Korea, etc...
....he is just a lecturer with classroom knowledge.....congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
maestroz:

World champion in Physics can only garner 5 likes on nairaland, if na sex in bbnaija, we for don see 1500000 likes and shares. This feat means nothing to even the oga at the top.
.because the news is wack.

..someone who cannot produce ordinary torch light ...congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Afamed: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

Whether 3rd world or 9th world, we ain't concerned. All that concerns us , is ,Nigerians are making wave. Whether it's local or international is secondary

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by doctore212(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by PHfinest(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Wikipedia said we didn’t win o
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Afamed: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
moralistic:
.because the news is wack.

..someone who cannot produce ordinary torch light ...congrats to him
Your criticisms would have been welcome, if you have shown us your own achievements

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by celonee: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
How I wish Nigeria should pull together utilise her own brains rightly and get us out of this economic backwardness.
Congrats Doctor Nura.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Gazzy88(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:
Father? See overhype and lies. He won a competition against 20 other contestants, most of whom are from other 3rd world countries and that means he's overtaken Einstein of all people.

Edit: For those who are triggered by my observation, your wailing and gnashing of teeth is in vain.

This man won a third rate competition for third world scientists. Prove me wrong or find a transformer and romance it.
What have you won in your life?

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by EkunKekere: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gazzy88:
What have you won in your life?

More than all the generations of your family put together.
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by Gazzy88(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

More than all the generations of your family put together.
Accepted, oya state your 'achievements' that surpasses this man's achievement or shup your smelly mouth forever.

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by tigerclaws: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
HitSong:
osu not enlisted.... cry
[/s]
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by midolian(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:

Your comment was a very stewpid one.

I read through the OP's post and couldn't find anything like overtaking Einstein on terms of achievement. Maybe I need the hate-filled glasses you are wearing.

Don't just kill yourself over nothing
Re: Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" by raphy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
congratulations to the northerner na there time.
next news abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) / Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / Bowen University Jokes About ASUU Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.