Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Well Our Graduates from our Schl Is Doing. Pics Attached - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Well Our Graduates from our Schl Is Doing. Pics Attached (1192 Views)

Fashion Illustration!!! Join Us! Lovely pics attached! / THROWBACK! Who Else Drew and rocked these those Times(pics Attached) / Get Our Beautiful Outfits For Less,free Gifts Attached And Pay On Delivery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Our Graduates from our Schl Is Doing. Pics Attached by victorian(f): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2019
In our fashion school we bake and create Kings and Queens in the fashion industry. We are not just a registered fashion school, we are more or less like a family in the fashion industry, a support system working hand in hand all through your level of successes from scratch to the highest level in your career, fashion wise #
Every Wednesday and Friday, we have made it mandatory to celebrate and encourage the works of our students both graduate level and upyecoming level In their chosen field of fashion design in the fashion industry.
Join us to celebrate our today's icon : Lanre Bespoke Tailoring! smiley

He has clients in Lagos, Nigeria, UK, US, France. And also sews for Lagos state government. He's a baddaszz with his creative styles and the CEO of Lanre bespoke tailoring.

He's based in Lagos, mainland. God bless you more dear.

Protege from Trendsviva haute fashion school. Your success is our joy.

1 Like

Re: How Well Our Graduates from our Schl Is Doing. Pics Attached by victorian(f): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2019
To become an icon like him, do join us and let's bring out the best in you and make your dreams come true. We've trained people from Lagos, most states in Nigeria, Malaysia, UK, US. Most come all the way across the globe to join our train of success. It's worth the while. And our fees are pocket friendly. Join us grin

Click on my pm for more details and contact

God bless

1 Like

Re: How Well Our Graduates from our Schl Is Doing. Pics Attached by victorian(f): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Princess Victorian in da building wink

Re: How Well Our Graduates from our Schl Is Doing. Pics Attached by victorian(f): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Hello? If you are the lady who called my line yesterday about enquiries on my fashion school to meet up with me today ? Please call back , my phone crashed last night and I lost all the numbers who called in the afternoon.

Call me back if you are the lady staying at Gbagada .

I'm already in the office . thanks .

(1) (Reply)

Handmade Female Slippers 50%off / 2020 Ankara Styles For Ladies: Best Ankara Fashion Dresses For The Week / 20+ African Dresses In 2021: Latest African Styles For Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.