Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Life Is Too Precious - Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Hid Christians In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life Is Too Precious - Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Hid Christians In Plateau (22086 Views)

Buhari Decorates Abubakar Abdullahi, Presidential Air Fleet Commander (Pic) / Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna / America Honours Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Saved Over 200 Christians In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Too Precious - Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Hid Christians In Plateau by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
TSRC:

So what if there was no imam in another scenario?
Those lives would have being wasted.

And you think your president is not a useless waste of space.
When did imam become a security officer?

What sort of useless illogical argument are you posing; are you actually using your brain at all or had left it on idle mode?
Pls go and buy some sense - and you even have the audacity to call someone a dullard.
Re: Life Is Too Precious - Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Hid Christians In Plateau by Khaleell001(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
daroz:
Hiding Christians from his fellow real Muslims.

Islam is cancer to the world.

Stupid illogic.

Just look go look at yourself in the mirror you will see the hypocrite staring right at you in the face.
nonsense!
Re: Life Is Too Precious - Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Hid Christians In Plateau by Sewgon79(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
themosthigh:
Lol. This man is far better than Jehovah who said this in Deuteronomy 20:10

When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy a them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.

Dear fellow,
I believe you just uncompleted stories. Some happen then when God instruct them to do that, believe me if you read the story down you will realise that livestock and people were spare and that is what lead to rise of HAMMAN that plot to wipe out children of ISREAL which includes ESTHER and MODECAI. It is good to trust and obey God instructions. Read your BIBLE well.
Re: Life Is Too Precious - Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Hid Christians In Plateau by AdelaLee(f): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Cryomancer:
These are the true followers of the Islamic teachings, not those one who go about killing people after chanting that evil chant allahu akbar.....

A single act of kindness by this man has taken him places already... God bless him abundantly.

I am a christian but when people ask me my religion, i always reply them Love....
wow, very impressive...... Love is my religion
Re: Life Is Too Precious - Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Hid Christians In Plateau by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Selflessness
Perfecto

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London / Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. / Gershom Bassey’s Billboard Phone Numbers Belong To Mortuary Attendant – Efio-Ita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.