Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo (68805 Views)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Never Sleep On The Same Bed As Babies, It Can Kill Them- Dr Olufunmilayo / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
id911:

You're still living in the time of Methuselah! My roomie in school back then used local herbs, over time, to increase his joystick right in my presence and the thing became a monster. We used to make fond of him because of his size down there. I didn't try using it because I was afraid there could be some side effects. Not everything wey doctor talk be true bro

Listen to urself man...u r the one living in Stone Age...what ur friend did by mechanism of action is to increase blood flow which is what allows the penile muscles to stretch a bit further.....if the blood flow is high, since the penis is a muscle can slight enlongate in such condition by an inche or two but it’s not a permanent process...
that’s why U hear some people die in the process of straffing with drug due to myocardial complication... no say I no tell u ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by BrainSanitizer: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
The only joystick I know. And it doesn't grow. Please which joystick is everyone talking about?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by michelism(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
I don't believe this. Personally I experienced a change down there with the help of an "exercise" and that was around my early thirties. Trust me I wasn't on number 7 before. I never had 7" at 21, never!
I still have the video demonstration.

2 Likes

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by DenreleDave(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by DenreleDave(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by KanuSE: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Omoslim26:
if only majority of our Nigerian gals will agree and reduce their pressure on us bt
BT dis gals are really cheating us o aw can we start a journey together and you will stii be expecting me to kill myself because you can't get to your bus stop wen me i have gotten to my bus stop already u will expect me to start afresh to help you get to your own bus stop when i should be resting from the journey
it is not fair nah

Seek the sexual satisfaction of your woman as well, she needs your help. smiley
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by tigerclaws: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

What's the ideal duration?
[/s]
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by promisechris63(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lucid1:

You funny ooo

Tramadol grows the dick? you're like 17 right?
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by tigerclaws: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Seek the sexual satisfaction of your woman as well, she needs your help. smiley
[/s]
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by KanuSE: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What if D female dated a monster sized male for 5 years and poo hit the fan and her next man happen to be small? Una brain don ever reason that one?

cheesy cheesy cheesy simi c trouble...lol
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by DenreleDave(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by DenreleDave(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by KanuSE: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kokoworldwide:

My brother there's hope for u, I've u try aloe vera mix with honey it work like magic

Science student grin
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Kokoworldwide: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
DenreleDave:

Can u help out with the herbs Pls? Can I dm you sir

Am also interested
I need a bigger joystick, there's nothing like having a monster as joystick grin
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by godquality: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
But juju can shrink it or make it disappear. Abeg, i no see, na hear i hear. grin
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ufedolove:
The reason why the market of joystick increasing creams, drinks etc keeps increasing is because men who have used them can't come out to testify whether they worked or not. Hahaha!

Imagine saying: Funmi, the medicine no work o. My joystick is still small

And funmi be like : SO WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME DELETE MY NUMBER FROM YOUR PHONE grin grin
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Kokoworldwide: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
KanuSE:

Science student grin

Its 200% sure try it u will come looking me
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by 22General(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Crushing post for brothers on the other side cry tongue
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Kokoworldwide: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
KanuSE:

Science student grin

Its 200% sure try it u will come looking me
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by don4real18(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
So my 8.5 inches willy dilly is abnormal cry
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by mamatwiny(f): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
The poster lied. My ex own increased in his 30's. .He suspects its some muscle building protein shakes he took cos that was when he noticed it

8 Likes

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by joetem(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
GeneralPula:
Be like say this woman no sabi anything. Some Aboki for Alaba market dey grow deeek life! Them go hold you for waist, slap you from the Azz with one ring like that and penis go dey enlarge for front.

This got me rolling!!! grin
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by tigerclaws: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Science student grin
[/s]
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ok grin

This doctor neva sabi road yet grin

1 Like

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by tigerclaws: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

cheesy cheesy cheesy simi c trouble...lol
[/s]
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by DaInferno(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Flier:
They do work she is very wrong,if you seek long joystick you will get it,unlike Breast enlargement pills that are 100% fake,there are lot of joystick enlargement Pills, Infact some herbs work like magic and faster, you get result under 20 days if you use correct herb

cheesy gimme esample
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Powersurge: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
ideabuilder:
I hope they listen.

while I don't believe or use drugs or concoction, good dieting can DEFINITELY improve improve your joystick length and girth.
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Flier: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
DaInferno:

cheesy gimme esample
Go to any nearest Iya Alagbo
DenreleDave:

Can i dm you sir??
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Achorise: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
DenreleDave:

Can you link me with the guy bro, can i Dm you??
Me too ooo
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Achorise: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
DenreleDave:

Can you link me with the guy bro, can i Dm you??
Me too ooo
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Achorise: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kokoworldwide:

Am also interested
I need a bigger joystick, there's nothing like having a monster as joystick grin
much
Much interested too
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by mcrity46: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
thanks, very helpful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.