Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo (68712 Views)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Never Sleep On The Same Bed As Babies, It Can Kill Them- Dr Olufunmilayo / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iceking1:

God bless you bro i appreciate you finding time to respond to me. I greatly appreciate. i believe you 101%. back then i had done alot of penis exercises. My length was 5 inches on the dot and my girth was 3.8 very thin... You won't understand what i said very thin, it is so thin this size i mentioned above is when am erect, so i did alot on researches on Google and i found a couple of exercises, i did stretching manually and i also heard about the weight hanging on the dick i could not get the device then so i normally uses a sledge hammer, sometimes i would add plier and cutters to it to add more weight, and now am 6 inches, sometimes 6.1 inches on the dot. So in essence i gained 1 inches in length, and since then i couldn't gain anything to it again despite buying the penis extender device. The extender didn't work it couldn't take me out of 6.i would really loved to have a 6.5 dick though. BACK TO GIRTH..... I did jelqing for more then 6 months and i gained 0.3 inches girth from jelqing, and i couldn't gain anything to the 0.3 i had with jelqing anymore. So i switched to the more advanced exercises like the squeeze and standing ulis. I don't knw if i spelt that correctly and i gained 0.2 from the advanced exercises. I tried alot of other advanced penis exercises but i couldn't gain anything again. So in essence i gained 1 inches in length and 0.5 in girth. Everyday i always wishes i was 4.5 in girth, the 0.5 i gained would have been very okay and perfect for me i would have been 5. But unfortunately i was born with a baby girth of 3.8, so now am 6 inches in length and 4.3 in girth, my dick is still very so thin.
Right now am so crazy for girth i care less for length the girth is all that matters to me. Bro please how much does the bate mate cost and how long will it take to get shipped to Nigeria? And most importantly bro. Do you think with the condition am in now that am unable to gain anything anymore from both the basic and advanced girth exercise, do you think i would be able to gain something from the batemate. I'm anxiously waiting for your response please. Your response is very important to me bro please.

My brother, with thw bathmate or mityvac combined with maunal exercises, you can get to 7 inches girth within few years. I have seen a few people max out the bathmate X40 pump which is the pump that will take you to 7 inches girth. IndecentStar Shane diesel penis girth is 7 inches and that is my dream girth.

Right now, the ideal penis pump for you is the bathmate X30. We have bathmate X20, X30, X40 and X50.

I personally have the X40 because I want to outgrow it and land at 7 inches girth. My brother nor give up oh abeg. I want make you buy the bathmate X30 and join our forum, you go learn how to do the exercise and master am. You can get to 7 inches girth.

But know this oh, once your girth done too thick, to gain penis length go hars die oh. So it's best to get the length first before focusing on girth. But if you don't care about length, buy the bathmate X30 pump. That pump go take you reach 6 inches girth before you go come big pass am.

Join our forum and contact me in there. Na me be huge-girth foe the forum. I'm one very popular Nigerian there and the only known Nigerian but we get one new Nigerian there now too
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Iceking1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
condemn:

My brother, with thw bathmate or mityvac combined with maunal exercises, you can get to 7 inches girth within few years. I have seen a few people max out the bathmate X40 pump which is the pump that will take you to 7 inches girth. IndecentStar Shane diesel penis girth is 7 inches and that is my dream girth.

Right now, the ideal penis pump for you is the bathmate X30. We have bathmate X20, X30, X40 and X50.

I personally have the X40 because I want to outgrow it and land at 7 inches girth. My brother nor give up oh abeg. I want make you buy the bathmate X30 and join our forum, you go learn how to do the exercise and master am. You can get to 7 inches girth.

But know this oh, once your girth done too thick, to gain penis length go hars die oh. So it's best to get the length first before focusing on girth. But if you don't care about length, buy the bathmate X30 pump. That pump go take you reach 6 inches girth before you go come big pass am.

Join our forum and contact me in there. Na me be huge-girth foe the forum. I'm one very popular Nigerian there and the only known Nigerian but we get one new Nigerian there now too

Thank you very much bro for sacrificing your time and responding to my message. I have registered already i don't know how to find you, i saw the Batemate but i couldn't find the X20, X30 or X40 products. I only saw the hydro 7, hydro max 7 and hydro extreme 7 is this okay for my side? I mean is any of those okay for a 4.3 inches girth?
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Guys please becareful interfering with your junks,be happy with what you have or else you could endup with erectile dysfunction, I have a friend a Nigerian with the biggest junk that I have ever seen in real life,but the problem with him is that he can't get it up.

So everyone with their problem.

1 Like

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iceking1:

Thank you very much bro for sacrificing your time and responding to my message. I have registered already i don't know how to find you, i saw the Batemate but i couldn't find the X20, X30 or X40 products. I only saw the hydro 7, hydro max 7 and hydro extreme 7 is this okay for my side? I mean is any of those okay for a 4.3 inches girth?

The forum is divided into sub forums/section. Create a thread in the newbie forum and mention @huge-girth. Once you do that, I will get a notification and direct you around the forum.

Oh the names of the pumps has been changed therefore, I need to check which one is the X30. I will check now and respond here. Mainwhile, make any comment in the forum and mention me @huge-girth
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
euromilion:
Guys please becareful interfering with your junks,be happy with what you have or else you could endup with erectile dysfunction, I have a friend a Nigerian with the biggest junk that I have ever seen in real life,but the problem with him is that he can't get it up.

So everyone with their problem.

Penis enlargement exercise doesn't cause erectile dyfunction. Na your friend know where he for get he problem.
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Achorise: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kokoworldwide:

Am glad u are in
Having a monster as joystick gives joy and peace of mind grin
yesoo,I need that confidence
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:
What is it with males and d1ck size?

All to impress females abi?

And they say its a man's world. Tueh!!!

Negroes be desperate for females to look at their rubbish thing...that's why they pee all over the place publicly like in the middle of main roads without shame.

Pathetic.
i can help ur 30seconds 3inches dick.... be humble and ask for solution
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by koyyess: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:

Hehehe. grin

The truth is gradually coming out. grin

Too bad no one even cared to ask you anything on that very quack thread you created.
grin

Stupid f@ggot with the air head.

1 Like

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
koyyess:

Hehehe. grin

The truth is gradually coming out. grin

Too bad no one even cared to ask you anything on that very quack thread you created.
grin

Stupid f@ggot with the air head.
I'm done with u dumbo
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by koyyess: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
camobri:

I'm done with u dumbo

No come back and show who cares to know how you are tackling poverty and f@ggotary at the same time.

It can't be that easy as a loser. grin

2 Likes

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Valkrie: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by DenreleDave(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2019
1stola:

I guess your type is frustrated in trying because you've been duped severally..
You better shut up. You only know what you know.
There are many local concoction and even anabolic steroids out there used to increase penile muscle mass and girth.

How do I get to contact you bro
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by DenreleDave(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by DenreleDave(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Iceking1:

God bless you bro i appreciate you finding time to respond to me. I greatly appreciate. i believe you 101%. back then i had done alot of penis exercises. My length was 5 inches on the dot and my girth was 3.8 very thin... You won't understand what i said very thin, it is so thin this size i mentioned above is when am erect, so i did alot on researches on Google and i found a couple of exercises, i did stretching manually and i also heard about the weight hanging on the dick i could not get the device then so i normally uses a sledge hammer, sometimes i would add plier and cutters to it to add more weight, and now am 6 inches, sometimes 6.1 inches on the dot. So in essence i gained 1 inches in length, and since then i couldn't gain anything to it again despite buying the penis extender device. The extender didn't work it couldn't take me out of 6.i would really loved to have a 6.5 dick though. BACK TO GIRTH..... I did jelqing for more then 6 months and i gained 0.3 inches girth from jelqing, and i couldn't gain anything to the 0.3 i had with jelqing anymore. So i switched to the more advanced exercises like the squeeze and standing ulis. I don't knw if i spelt that correctly and i gained 0.2 from the advanced exercises. I tried alot of other advanced penis exercises but i couldn't gain anything again. So in essence i gained 1 inches in length and 0.5 in girth. Everyday i always wishes i was 4.5 in girth, the 0.5 i gained would have been very okay and perfect for me i would have been 5. But unfortunately i was born with a baby girth of 3.8, so now am 6 inches in length and 4.3 in girth, my dick is still very so thin.
Right now am so crazy for girth i care less for length the girth is all that matters to me. Bro please how much does the bate mate cost and how long will it take to get shipped to Nigeria? And most importantly bro. Do you think with the condition am in now that am unable to gain anything anymore from both the basic and advanced girth exercise, do you think i would be able to gain something from the batemate. I'm anxiously waiting for your response please. Your response is very important to me bro please.

Can you dash me the extenders u boight that are not working..... Pls bro
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by DenreleDave(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2019
camobri:

Bro how can you help me on penis enlargement
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Orhevus: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
DenreleDave:

Bro can u help me out... I no get money but can u help me order one... I can be paying you little by little.

I also need the stretcher sir
bro ,to be sincere I havent bought mine,its costly that's y
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by cve90: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nostradamus: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
condemn:

Nobody asked me to swear? So you dey deny now?
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Flier:
As I said if you get correct herb you will get result within 20 days for permanent long joystick
If you want temporary, my brother those herbs works under 1 minute
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2019
blackboy:
I disagree with the writer. I'm talking from experience.
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2019
michelism:
I don't believe this. Personally I experienced a change down there with the help of an "exercise" and that was around my early thirties. Trust me I wasn't on number 7 before. I never had 7" at 21, never!
I still have the video demonstration.
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2019
condemn:

Baba too much hope dey oh. Go to mattersofsize.com/forum

Na michael salvini get the website. Na american based penis enlargement forum. I'm a moderator there. Na strictly exercises no pills or herbs. I'm currently above 8 inches in length

Just buy the length master and use it to gain penis length. Google length master and see for yourself. Me sef get am. First google am then i go snap my own show you.
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Randy91:

pls send me your watsapp contact on charleskem4@gmail.com

i need this

Go to www.mattersofsize.com and then register as a member just like you did on nairaland. After registering, search for the member named huge-girth. That's me. Send me a message on there and we will take it from there.
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by tobby20: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=Izime4 post=81113056][/quote]
Show me love , how you dey last

1 Like

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by tobby20: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Instead make una dey find how una go take last , nah to grow dick , Una dey find
Mofo ooo

2 Likes

Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by tobby20: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2019

We are humble sir
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by sirblend: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Iceking1:

How long did it take you to achieve this increase in length?.
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2019

bros how I fit take reach you. I dey encounter problem with joining your site, pls I need to tall to u my WhatsApp no sir - 08130565119
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by Valkrie: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by alfredavid: 2:21am On Jan 11, 2020
I am also finding it difficult to register in the site bro. kindly pls help me with the silistrecther or pls contact me with 08089820609 on Whatsapp. God bless u.
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by alfredavid: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
how far @condem, pls how can I get the silistretcher from u? trust me I'll reward u handsomely. my Whatsapp contact 08089820609
Re: No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo by markbor: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
I hope the foolish ones will learn from this write up. You don't need big penis to satisfy a woman
Call/whatsapp 08023342859 or email irabormark@gmail.com to download free ebook titled "How to Guarantee hard erection and stoped premature ejaculation"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.