Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) (35801 Views)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by Zaikon(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
wink2015:

I do not know that Gbajabiamila is a muslims?

No wonder he got the job of Speaker of House of Representative based on Islamic connection with Tinubu his political godfather.

U mature pass this thing u typed up there...

Was the former speaker a Muslim?
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by kayodekb: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Tell that to Nigerians

Aisha went to visit LATE HUSBANDS GRAVE IN SAUDI ARABIA.... she's in black

Dumb minds will say she wears black anything she wants...but before ABBA KYARI FINISHES 2YEARS IN OFFICE YOU ALL WILL REALISE THE MAN IN ASO ROCK IS NOT BUHARI

UR MUMU AND STUPIDITY GAT NO LEVEL...
CANT BELIEVE SOME DAFT PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE ALL THIS NONSENSE
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by NkemChukwudi: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Hypocrites, see how far they are apart. Aisha wan tell me say na that dead buhari they fvck am If allah was a living god or thing he would have sent death to all of them...

sick mind!

igbotic 3rd class citizen hateful things.
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by kayodekb: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
tiredoflife:

He converted so as to get it
South west people will do anything to attain power

WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UR MOUTH IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REASONABLE THING TO CONTRIBUTE...
GBAJA HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MUSLIM RIGHT FROM CHILDHOOD
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
onekata:

I swear by whose hand my soul on, you will be asked to repeat this statement of yours(If Allah was a living god or thing he would have sent death to all of them)
when are alone in your grave. sooner or later.
The same allah that has refused to caution his people to stop killing innocent people of raping young kids in the north undecided
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by Futurecrown(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Hypocrites, see how far they are apart. Aisha wan tell me say na that dead buhari they fvck am If allah was a living god or thing he would have sent death to all of them...
Same way God or Jesus sent death to Madam patience and cooo...
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by Autotech312(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
marcmao:
Make this Yoruba Bad Guy no go dey Knack This Our Oga Madam for this side o. I no trust Yoruba Political demons at all. But wetin concern me sef ? Since Bubu is incapable ..... Lol

Hatred full ur head?
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by bluecircle470: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Devil is on Nairaland
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by Uzomavictor(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
These 9ja politicians get mind ooo... dem dey claim to worship God yet, remain the most heartless,� greedy and corrupt in the world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by Faruq1461: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

You are an idot for saying if Allah was a living God or thing..... And am sure u are going to regret wat u have said.......

Useless human being
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
kayodekb:

UR MUMU AND STUPIDITY GAT NO LEVEL...
CANT BELIEVE SOME DAFT PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE ALL THIS NONSENSE

You will believe it soon
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by oyatz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okay,we have heard you and believe all you said.

Now, go back to your seat.

ezenwajosh:
Tell that to Nigerians

Aisha went to visit LATE HUSBANDS GRAVE IN SAUDI ARABIA.... she's in black

Dumb minds will say she wears black anytime she wants...but before ABBA KYARI FINISHES 2YEARS IN OFFICE YOU ALL WILL REALISE THE MAN IN ASO ROCK IS NOT BUHARI
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice one it will be good for the peace progress and unity of Nigeria..
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by kayodekb: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
ezenwajosh:

You will believe it soon

I WILL RATHER BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT A TRUE SON OF UR FATHER THAN BELIEVE THAT RUBBISH THRASH
Re: Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) by Lehksyen4life(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

You weren't compelled to comment. It could have been better to keep mute on matter like this.

Watch your tongue bro. A brotherly advice!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola / Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) / Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.