Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

"Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (79752 Views)

Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend (VID / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by delishpot: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
If the tables turn now..

The chewing gum boy would run to NL and cry like a sick goat how his girlfriend of 1millio.years did not agree to marry him.

2 Likes

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Michelle55:
He must marry her oh.. I don't care to know how the fainting spree began, all I know is that the marriage will take place. When he was smashing her all night, he didn't realize that it was a scam undecided

What of if he hasn't smashed anything?
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by eyeview: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
mytime24:
You must oooh grin

After u don chop finish, u won run shey undecided

She's lucky because she jammed a caring guy. I knew many guys back then who will just ensure that her eyes are closed and they will tiptoe away, leaving her there. Na she go stand up and dust herself by herself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
purples25:
In this life with men just know they are on their own and you as a woman , you're on your own.

Man will disturb and disturb you, its just to get what sweetness you have there, to enjoy your youth and body. Once they get bored, you get old, or problems arise, they are off.

Even if you marry, try to work so hard for your own money, cuz probably, that guy's gonna run and enjoy his life as society has encouraged him to, after some years of marriage.
babe i won't do that to you, i like u already,trust me.
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amakavula:
After 10 abortions, +200 round of sex and 5years dating you can't still make up your mind. Ogbeni carry your cross. Ride on sister! Marry her ooh !

What if he is still a virgin?
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
bentwood85:

bro I can go 200 rounds of sex in a month..

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by purples25(f): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
dancok:
babe i won't do that to you, i like u already,trust me.

cheesy Ah, wonderful, I pray you get a good partner and both of you would make life easy for each other.

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by purples25(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
delishpot:
If the tables turn now..

The chewing gum boy would run to NL and cry like a sick goat how his girlfriend of 1millio.years did not agree to marry him.

grin grin

Its only them that have feelings o

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Mavor: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amakavula:
After 10 abortions, +200 round of sex and 5years dating you can't still make up your mind. Ogbeni carry your cross. Ride on sister! Marry her ooh !
And you know this for a fact because you were there personally through all the sex and abortions abi?? As you fine reach, sense = zero

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Michelle55: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dshocker:

What of if he hasn't smashed anything?
But that's impossible with the way she's fainting and the guy getting worried cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
such a disgrace.... get sense you refused..

if you found any unfortunate life in any man you are dating quickly zoom off instead of this yeye disgrace.. anyway he must marry her by fire by force, I wonder how many abortion she has done for him. awon oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mavor:
And you know this for a fact because you were there personally through all the sex and abortions abi?? As you fine reach, sense = zero
.. Your comment made me laugh so hard.

1 Like

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Why are all the females on this post assuming that he has been fuxking this girl and abortions and bla bla bla, this is the particular mindset that puts y'all in trouble.

5 Likes

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by KanuSE: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
purples25:

You sha know that virginity in a society that judges women for it means more to a woman than a man right ? I mean, its not supposed to be like that, men and women's virtue is supposed to be valued the same, but in the case where we can't change the mindset of society immediately, you know women will still hold on so hard to their virginity because of how they will be judged.

If men lose virginity most people will not mind, to the extent that if they sleep with many women they are applauded. You know if a woman is the one now, according to most men she's tainted, to society, she's destroyed. Even if she doesn't feel her worth is less for it, most men she makes a connection with will reject her because they see her as useless.

So its not really right that you wouldn't understand the reaction of this woman. Every woman in her right senses wouldn't like to be in this situation, all this olosho olosho you call women usually start from some ladies being disturbed, confused and convinced by a guy who at the end only wanted sex. And he will still refuse to settle with her. Most times it is a guy that will be disturbing a girls peaceful life where she wasn't planning on premarital sex anyway. After wrecking it and making her feel worthless, he will still leave her.

Haba, try to be compassionate. Its a human being like you.

I share your views about the society ish but @bolded is all emotional blackmail.

Sorry!
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
purples25:

I hope you feel the same way when your guys come crashing in crying about their money or effort on a woman and how she left them, she didn't marry the guy, she cheated, etc.

Hope you will share this favour to your guys and tell them they were not forced.

Cuz it is only when guys get burnt that something such as deceit , deception, trickery, exists.
No problem.. Any guy that allows a girl to use his head is on his own too.
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by KanuSE: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Funkybabee:
such a disgrace.... get sense you refused..

if you found any unfortunate life in any man you are dating quickly zoom off instead of this yeye disgrace.. anyway he must marry her by fire by force, I wonder how many abortion she has done for him. awon oloriburuku somebody

@bolded,

...and they will automatically be happy & their marriage blissful ever after. grin

Use your head babe.
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

@bolded,

...and they will automatically be happy & their marriage blissful ever after. grin

Use your head babe.
[/s]
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by KanuSE: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
ngadaAwo:

Be like say dem don fix your tigerclaws moniker...lolgrin

Attention seeker...no value whatsoever. grin

TROLL!
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

I share your views about the society ish but @bolded is all emotional blackmail.

Sorry!
[/s]
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by KanuSE: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
purplekayc:
It must be Lagos....

Lagos folks dey fvvvvcccccckkkkkk! Lol

Fvck na occupation for there...lol. cheesy
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
See wahala grin
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by RighteousI: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
The man is using style to tap current o
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lagos folks dey fvvvvcccccckkkkkk! Lol

Fvck na occupation for there...lol. cheesy
[/s]
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by bonnyhope: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
how many times would this hit front page?
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
KanuSE:

@bolded,

Use your head babe.

Lols. 'Yoruba says' eyan ki kese bo odo ko ni otutu mu oun mon (you can't put leg into a river and still be complaining of cold).
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
All due to despiartion for marriage
Hmmmmmmm
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by Automatic3344: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Crimecity:
Local man cannot can grin

grin. Indeed local man can not can
Re: "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) by purples25(f): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
KanuSE:

Sorry!

Its not cuz both women and men do get deceived by others. If deciet exists, it should be considered a factor in judging any case for both females and males.

So take it as a factor, this person could have been deceived ? Its a probability.

Please try to analyse from a neutral angle even if females have disappointed you. It leads to a fairer result, rather than condemning them all even when some are in pain............then cuz you think they are all bad, you say none are ever innocent or deceived. They always know. That's condemnation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.