Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos (40331 Views)

Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by GISTBL0G: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nigerian singer, Mr.Eazi who is currently on vacation with his boo Temi Otedola in Grecce, shared this lovely photo of them stepping out for a date in Mikonos.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/mr-eazi-and-his-girlfriend-temi-otedola-step-out-for-a-date-in-mikonos

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by itspzpics(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by chii8(f): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
His t-shirt is somehow...in fact the guy's fashion style is somehow...

For some people quoting me,when I wrote "somehow," i could mean anything far from what is in mind,I also understand that you may not have had a nice day but I'm not the one responsible for that so please leave me alone.

53 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by NobleAngell(f): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
To my greatest disappointment, these two have lasted together. I actually predicted 3 months but it seems they are about 2 years or almost. Happy for them.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by NobleAngell(f): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:
His t-shirt is somehow...in fact the guy's fashion style is somehow.
Is it only the tshirt? The boy himself always looks like he needs help.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Chai !!! grin

27 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Teeyin(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Love you so much cause u takes it easy and cool

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Nigerian singer, Mr.Eazi who is currently on vacation with his boo Temi Otedola in Grecce, shared this lovely photo of them stepping out for a date in Mikonos.

Thanks for sharing

Tried to think of a longer comment but it sounded like Greek to me...

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by johnkay1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mr. Eazi sabi fashion dieee, only Teniola can defeat him.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by SultanOfAbia: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:

You that is fashion designer with many clothes but still single,miserable and lonely..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by logon599: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Looking good
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by daxclusive1: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sometimes money does not determine how you look. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Four4Clien(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
love is sweet ooooo

i build website blogs for 5k. see signature
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by tfash96(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Darkness with brightness
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by CheapDataGuy: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mr Eazi the lucky bas****d cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Dalyjay(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nawa, this one don't even know say some Nigerians dey suffer
if am the one with the money, I will enjoy as well
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Dalyjay(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nawa, this one don't even know say some Nigerians dry suffer
if am the one with the money, I will enjoy as well
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by prince049(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
This guy always ruin her classy dress with his. like nigga why

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Godmother(f): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:

You that have fashion sense how come you aren't dating Bill Gate's son tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Deepfeel(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:

I know people like you date guys for the clothes they wear,

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by paradigmshift(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:

Nothing wrong with the fashion..like say you fit buy the shoe. Internet complainer.. gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by paradigmshift(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
To my greatest disappointment, these two have lasted together. I actually predicted 3 months but it seems they are about 2 years or almost. Happy for them.

You will forever be disappointed in all that u do

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by sonnie10: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:
Are you the one in the profile pic?
Bring your ear let me tell you something...
It would be nice to make use of this your fashion advice.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
This guy's fashion sense is something else

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by paradigmshift(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:

You are the one who needs help.. ranting online for another lifestyle. How your life be ? Fool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.