Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos (40329 Views)

Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by okeniti: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Maybe life is really about timing.
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Deepfeel(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
To my greatest disappointment, these two have lasted together. I actually predicted 3 months but it seems they are about 2 years or almost. Happy for them.

I know within these 2 yrs you have been in and out of multiple relationship, biko check yourself, not everyone is like u grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by DennisEche(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
johnkay1:
Mr. Eazi sabi fashion dieee, only Teniola can defeat him.
this baba pix with tooth pick is really funny. like say him no even send anybody
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by sylve11: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Is it only the tshirt? The boy himself always looks like he needs help.

Una mouth sha..... cheesy cool
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by mixta140: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Can't stop laffing
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by stamapro(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=johnkay1 post=81099344]Mr. Eazi sabi fashion dieee, only Teniola can defeat him.[/qu
Wow,
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by bluefilm: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Is he really that short? undecided
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by seanjy4konji: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Naija reasoning...

none of the ladies up there commenting fit buy that shoe and t shirt make their account no shake that is if dem even fit buy that bracelet and mind you with in the high time...summer time so t shirt is the inni.

Asif if mr eazy say come to my hotel room dem no go remove payint.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by dipseacon: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Omg, I showed my ex this news and she just asked for my hand in marriage. Why am I so Lucky? �
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:

That's his artistic expression...
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Eazi or whatever, is a Nigerian or Ghanian ? His fashion sense sucks and I will be extremely disappointed if he is a Nigerian. Nijja guys no dey dull o!
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by placeofallure(f): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by friendlyadvice: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
cry make una tell eazy to stop f*cking my wife na
which kind wahala be this?
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by WarriAproko: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Make u dey die ontop Punna. Nor go resurrate ur career nonsense undecided
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by crackhouse(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
The guy still dey sing so?
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by DJInfluence: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
The psychologist is me is telling me that with the way they are holding hands, she is in charge of the relationship. His hand should be at the top not the other way round. But the jealousy part in me just dey jealous the guy...chai.. grin grin grin grin

This Guy is one of the few artist that hardly do bling bling upandan. he dresses like a cool headed person unlike some agberos turn musicians
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Harrynight(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
No mata how expensive I can't step out with that polo
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by KENNYROSSY07(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
sedutrice:

Chai !!! grin
#BadBelle# (Na people like u dey open pussy for free make dey come in, if eventually meet with dem...@Nobel angel shocked shocked
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
KENNYROSSY07:

#BadBelle# (Na people like u dey open pussy for free make dey come in, if eventually meet with dem...@Nobel angel shocked shocked
Biko hapu...we fight keep for cupboard before?
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
KENNYROSSY07:

Plus he is a celeb these comments are bound to happen. Stop sweating it. And you are being extremely rude without a cause
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by RUDEBOYY(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mr easy now more in the news cos of his gf than he is cos of his music career cheesy
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Martinez39(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice.
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Adebowalay(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
I use to think anger is not a physical being... But hey bro. I see uuu
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by dikeke: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
cry
chii8:
His t-shirt is somehow...in fact the guy's fashion style is somehow.
Always!
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by ngwababe(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
How can ndi Police and Army be harassing people cause of dreadlocks and here, Otedola accepts one to be good?
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by ictacademy: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
lovely couple to be

Autocad 2D/3D Training comes up 14th - 28th August, 2019 @ Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland. 20% discount for members of this forum

call 08033146625 to learn more
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by ofiko123(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice one.. They look good together..
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by omoyankee3(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:

Monkey no fine, but him mama like am

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by kelish(f): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
I love their love

1 Like

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by sowilli: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
There is no feeling like dating a happy rich girl. The rest of mind that comes with the relationship can’t be explained.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well" / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.