Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos (40330 Views)

Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Legendguru: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by grandstar(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Their dad is quite liberal. Most father's would rather die to have this happend
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by rakaasta(f): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Is it only the tshirt? The boy himself always looks like he needs help.
grin grin laugh don burst my belle. Some people can yabbb....lmao ��
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Lamanii22(f): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Nigerian singer, Mr.Eazi who is currently on vacation with his boo Temi Otedola in Grecce, shared this lovely photo of them stepping out for a date in Mikonos.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/mr-eazi-and-his-girlfriend-temi-otedola-step-out-for-a-date-in-mikonos

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott of Nigeria...
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by cenaman(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:
His t-shirt is somehow...in fact the guy's fashion style is somehow.
how best will you describe a guy who can't buy a car for himself?
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Kaymaxine(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Na beef go kill una...
Leave the guy alone!!!!
Post your pic and let's assess you too!!!
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by boomssey(f): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:
His t-shirt is somehow...in fact the guy's fashion style is somehow...

For some people quoting me,when I wrote "somehow," i could mean anything far from what is in mind,I also understand that you may not have had a nice day but I'm not the one responsible for that so please leave me alone.
LMAO
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by victorian(f): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
It's not his fashion sense that's awkward, it his face.

He truly looks awkward with that smile. undecided
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by kmaster007: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Nigerian singer, Mr.Eazi who is currently on vacation with his boo Temi Otedola in Grecce, shared this lovely photo of them stepping out for a date in Mikonos.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/mr-eazi-and-his-girlfriend-temi-otedola-step-out-for-a-date-in-mikonos
see Mr Eazi teeth like dat of chimpanzee
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Haykinsofficial: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
See head like my toilet mopstick
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
chii8:

For some people quoting me,when I wrote "somehow," i could mean anything far from what is in mind,I also understand that you may not have had a nice day but I'm not the one responsible for that so please leave me alone.

ur boyfriend go fit buy the shirt?
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
NobleAngell:

if we check and balance am, we go confirm say na ur boy friend need help pass. see who dey laugh person, ode.
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Roman7(m): 4:33am On Aug 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
To my greatest disappointment, these two have lasted together. I actually predicted 3 months but it seems they are about 2 years or almost. Happy for them.

Na marriage get them oh!!!
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by kingjrofficial(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2019
paradigmshift:

You will forever be disappointed in all that u do
too harsh naaaaa..... Ma nigga cool
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by adeboi1: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Four4Clien:
love is sweet ooooo

i build website blogs for 5k. see signature

When money enter love is sweeter(in Davido's voice)
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by Alexpetra: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2019
chii8:

hahahahaha... powerful you!! You comments on a post and build a wall of China around you not to be Quoted.
Re: Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos by AdebayoHOD(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
chii8:

�! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / Anita Joseph Pregnant With Twins, Says "Who Marriage Help? Just Wish Me Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.