Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search (25816 Views)

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River / Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Kendumazy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Chai
Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
For the fear of mistaken identity and false accusations. Many innocent people have been lynched mistakenly. It is better to handover criminals to the police.

My elder bro was almost lynched in Ekpoma after a guy accused him of stealing his penis. He was lucky the police arrived before he was burnt as tires and fuel were already available. 2 days later the family of the accuser came and apologized that their son has a mental disorder and he has done similar to someone else before. Instead of the police to take my bro to the hospital immediately they locked him in the cell with his injuries. One of my uncle went for his bail and he was taken to UBTH for treatment.

See why jungle justice ain't good thing?

awwfar:
and some people go dey cry over jungle justice

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by remi1444: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
I get panic attack whenever I her the name Rivers State. That's what you get when you are supposed to engage the youths in positive engagement but decides to recruit them for your selfish interest. Shame on PDP, APC and the Youths that's decides to become social misfits.

tuehhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Rip

The kidnapping rate is getting way out of hand.
Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Shalommy(f): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
May her soul rest in peace. Bro be strong.
Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Okoroawusa: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
This Fulani Herdsmen sef...

wait!

is it not Fulani Herdsmen?

Then some ppl will not like it

1 Like

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
-

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by laudate: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Asking for N20m naira ransom from ordinary citizens. Did these criminal bastards think people have money printing machine at home, or do they think money grows inside our kitchen? May God visit them with 10 fold calamity, as they have made this man motherless, may God make all their generations motherless. Wicked evil souls angry
Amen!! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by seanjy4konji: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
wat a wicked world....
Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Slymonster(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Rate of kidnapping in Nigeria is worrisome. Most people are just been deaf to it because it has not gotten to them. The trauma people go through and all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
philip0906:
Rivers state? Very deadly and unsafe state

It's a hotbed for cultism, gangsterism, kidnappings, banditry, election violence (The highest during any election)

Even their indigenes are stone hearted...If you've ever dated a Rivers girl before, you'll get the drift. Their guys? Another story...

Let's not even go far, Wike, Amaechi, Patience Jonathan (clues)

Sad for the young man...He'll be fine

Hate will not kill you. I doubt if you ever lived in PH. Receive sense in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by philip0906(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
kopite:

Hate will not kill you. I doubt if you ever lived in PH. Receive sense in Jesus name.
Typical PH behaviour...I am even shocked you didn't threaten to send your boys from the creek to deal with me undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Mizwisdom(f): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
If the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do? train up your child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it. She was kidnapped and killed because someone failed as a parent.

RIP Ma

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Nemesis909: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
A few years ago some Nigerians were hailing tbr kidnapping of expatriates.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by cybriz82(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Plenty12:
Jesus, how heartless can some people be.

I swear I just cnt imagine how d killer looks into her eyes n shot her in d face.menhh dat person na beast made out of stone.d person generation shud b wipe out in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
philip0906:

It's a hotbed for cultism, gangsterism, kidnappings, banditry, election violence (The highest during any election)

Even their indigenes are stone hearted...If you've ever dated a Rivers girl before, you'll get the drift. Their guys? Another story...

even tacha sef very uncouth bitch cc@ stephleena grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by mployer(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
He has part of the blame.
Instead of him to negotiate quietly with the kidnappery, he run go social media.

Social media addiction. They probably killed her.to avoid getting caught.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by millionboi2: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Datz y I always warn my siblings.....u don't need to impress anybody.

Mind d ppl u bring to d house

Minor decision/appearance atimes can b a great security.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Jamorezzi: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Even 9ja himself is confused, is this a country or passage . Because no good news coming out from this country . RIP. I pray God gives you the strength to carry on.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by namio10: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Abuharib:
angry

Nigeria

Evil in charge.
Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by YorubaWarrior: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
All this crap kidnapping are from the SE.. angry

Jungle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by namio10: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jamorezzi:
Even 9ja himself is confused, is this a country or passage . Because no good news coming out from this country . RIP. I pray God gives you the strength to carry on.

If something like this happens in other normal countries, hell shall be let lose.

But this is a country, Nigeria, on its dying bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by segun18(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lord why? Lord why?

What is happening Lord ? What is happening Lord..

I am shocked and stunned.!

How did things degenerated to this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by DateMynd44(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
philip0906:

cc GrabHisBalls
Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by DateMynd44(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
AmiciLord:
For the fear of mistaken identity and false accusations. Many innocent people have been lynched mistakenly. It is better to handover criminals to the police.

My elder bro was almost lynched in Ekpoma after a guy accused him of stealing his penis. He was lucky the police arrived before he was burnt as tires and fuel were already available. 2 days later the family of the accuser came and apologized that their son has a mental disorder and he has done similar to someone else before. Instead of the police to take my bro to the hospital immediately they locked him in the cell with his injuries. One of my uncle went for his bail and he was taken to UBTH for treatment.

See why jungle justice ain't good thing?

oh my God this one is strong

1 Like

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by ukahrawah: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is very sad. Most men are now worst than beasts in the jungle. Who will lend some sense to these evil men and women parading the land? May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by DateMynd44(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
philip0906:

Typical PH behaviour...I am even shocked you didn't threaten to send your boys from the creek to deal with me undecided
lol
Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by BarrElChapo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
tell me about dating their girls ?
philip0906:

1 Like

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by philip0906(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
BarrElChapo:
tell me about dating their girls ?
Na long story my guy

1 Like

Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by simplyOJ(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kai angry Accept my condolences.
Re: Man Shares News Of Kidnapped Mum's Death, 7 Days After Twitter Search by gulfer: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please where's BoB Risky, see wetin your boys don't do angry angry angry sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom / A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Mother Dumps Newborn Baby In Gutter In Benue, Baby Dies After Rainfall (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.