Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) (28906 Views)

Asisat Oshoala's Goal Voted UEFA Champions League Goal Of The Week / Ronaldo's Stunning Overhead Kick For Real Madrid Voted Uefa's Goal Of The Season / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
Bravo! Lionel Messi.
Barcelona and Messi fans, have you gotten your 2019/20 season jersey yet?
I can help you. I have special offers on all jerseys (plain and customized)
how much is Barca Jersey kindly pm

Thanks
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Techsunny: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

How much is Barca Home Jersey plus customization?
Dat primer jersey
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
The GOAT loading
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
calculator123:

Which Ronaldo goal?
You be Joseph d dreamer

No I Jacob the father of the dreamer

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
internationalman:

You mean the volley against Man Utd that he shoved down every one's throats...

That was a great goal too but not as great as that stunning freekick

International lie
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by olaskul(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
DM your number...

ManspaceBarber:
Bravo! Lionel Messi.
Barcelona and Messi fans, have you gotten your 2019/20 season jersey yet?
I can help you. I have special offers on all jerseys (plain and customized)
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by s4cs: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
In all this yakubu still remains the real GOAT
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
If na Cr7 manage score am now..u go hear d distance from grownd level 30 cm,d acceleration of the ball while spinning on d air 300 km/h ...the float was unusual at 120 degree ,Dem go even count velocity join grin

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Skepticus: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
DimIsaac10:
Since I was born and now I am getting old ooo, I have never seen a better footballer than Messi or have you seen?.

Not at all.

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
DateMynd44:
keep quiet. He still has a failed career
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Sylraph1: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
DateMynd44:
Despite all these, he still has a failed career
Your generation to come cant even achieve quater of his achievements tongue

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fake yèyé goaat
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Duplik8t77:
Messi messi messi

Walai ta Lai you no get am for sense
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Duplik8t77(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hanks0000:

Walai ta Lai you no get am for sense
grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
olaskul:
DM your number...

0.8.0.8.9.7.8.5.0.0.7 whatsapp. smiley
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
how much is Barca Jersey kindly pm

Thanks

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
kingsman66:

how much is they Jersey I need one.
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

How much is Barca Home Jersey plus customization?

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by SSA92: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
Where will you put ronaldo's superb goal....

Inec people full FIFA

Shurrrr..... Uppp jor
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sportdab:
Lionel Messi's stunning free-kick goal against Liverpool in the Champions League Semi-final has been voted as UEFA Goal Of The Season, MySportDab reports.

The Barcelona ace curled a beautiful free-kick past Alisson Becker, arguably the best goalkeeper last season, in the UCL semi-final against Liverpool.

Messi's goal beat Ronaldo's volley against Manchester United in the vote to win the prize.

Watch Video;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/08/lionel-messi-goal-vs-liverpool-voted.html

Compensation
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by akinboluwarin(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
ebig21:
Lol, that's super sport Award, Uefa ten man committee has given the champions league best goal to Ronaldo,
where supersport award dy here? Better swallow your pride, na Messi get world best.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by meeky007(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
Bravo! Lionel Messi. Barcelona and Messi fans, have you gotten your 2019/20 season jersey yet? I can help you. I have special offers on all jerseys (plain and customized)
how much for Madrid PSG nd mancity
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
ebig21:
Lol, that's super sport Award, Uefa ten man committee has given the champions league best goal to Ronaldo,

The way you Ronaldo fans reason at times is Just
appalling.

You see clearly stated UCL goal of the season and you are here saying super sport award.

What is the matter with you Nigerians?

Are you caused?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
meeky007:
how much for Madrid PSG nd mancity
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by meeky007(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
09080753801 how much each
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by consultancy: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
i wonder the type of illiterate moderators that Seun employs. a Mod that doesn't know " 's" should be after the Messi, to show possession. Olodo Moderator. @TOPIC

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sylraph1:

Your generation to come cant even achieve quater of his achievements tongue
you mean your generation?
You mediocre

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by AbooNasir(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
ManspaceBarber:
Bravo! Lionel Messi. Barcelona and Messi fans, have you gotten your 2019/20 season jersey yet? I can help you. I have special offers on all jerseys (plain and customized)

how much and location?
Re: Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
anambraamaka:
CR7is better
....but messi is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers / Mauricio Pochettino Becomes Coach Of Paris Saint-Germain / Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.