Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop (23555 Views)

Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Garden Egg Leaf Juice And Side Effects / Facts, Health Benefits, And Side Effects Of Soursop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by AirstarKane(f): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
OpinionCounts:
I love this fruit so much and I consume it a lot. But the only problem is that it is very expensive. It ranges between 600 to 1500 for one depending on the size.
600 ke for wetin the most expensive I have bought is 200 that's for a big one o. Lol
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by hardon1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
if you allow this fruit to cool small for fridge before eating it ehh... u go enjoy am die. this is one fruit i can forgo a pussy for grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by kamso2019: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Great!
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by dubra: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
[nwafo igbo ndewoooo quote author=Aieboocaar post=81100438]The kpako pronunciation is CHOWANSHOP grin[/quote]
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by gaventa: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
What of diabetes n High blood pressure?
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by dubra: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
[nwafo igbo ndewoooo quote author=Aieboocaar post=81100438]The kpako pronunciation is CHOWANSHOP grin[/quote]nwafo igbo ndewoooo
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by gaventa: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
If anybody knows Pls share with me. Gaventa
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by Timagex(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
OpinionCounts:
I love this fruit so much and I consume it a lot. But the only problem is that it is very expensive. It ranges between 600 to 1500 for one depending on the size.
really? We have a fully grown tree in awa aous o shocked maybe I should start selling.... sad
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by Cousin9999: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Look how long rasta ah tell unnu.
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by kripen(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
It is two type they are from the same plant family.
One is soursop why the other is shawansop
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by EmpressT(f): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Na true you yawn my dear. But when one has the money, he wouldn't mind the cost. What matters is its quality and usefulness.
OpinionCounts:
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by Flairoqy(m): 1:04am On Aug 10, 2019
The extracts of Annona Muricata when taken orally decreases risk of hyperlipidemia, lowering glucose level in the blood.
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by newconnectng: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2019
Never knew of its health benefits, nice post
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by banio: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Cryomancer:
Op the list is not complete please.

Soursop + Watermelon + Cucumber + Groundnut + Ginger + Lemon (All blended together with blender) = Best sexual performance booster

Soursop + Honey= Increases the libido

Try it and thank me later.

Mr Sabi
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by JhyMedex: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2019
eghuan1:

Why is everything always about sexual performance with Africans?
Sumtin is inherently wrong with the black man..

Sex seems the only tin Africans r particularly good at..
See hw we fvck & give birth like animals.?.

always comparing the size of dicks..

It seems an achievement to the African man dt Africans on an average have the biggest amd longest dicks..

We concern ourselves with trivialities like dis yl d white man recreates the world..

Is it a wonder we r still battling hunger n starvation in thr 21st century ?..

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by Chukalemon(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Nice
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by OpinionCounts(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2019
AirstarKane:

600 ke for wetin the most expensive I have bought is 200 that's for a big one o. Lol

My dear i'm not kidding you o, If you live in portharcourt or lagos, you will know what i said is true...
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by OpinionCounts(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2019
Lordave:
Where do you live?

I buy this fruit always when i'm in lagos or portharcourt. It is expensive for fresh and nice ones, except you want to buy the ones the seller just wants to sell-off quickly due to deterioration or very small ones.
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by OpinionCounts(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2019
JesusBorn:

E cost for your side, na 20, 50 some people no dey even sell, our own be like public own

Pls my dear, where is your side, i love this fruit so much but it is draining me of my cash.
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by OpinionCounts(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2019
Timagex:
really? We have a fully grown tree in awa aous o shocked maybe I should start selling.... sad

Bro, you have a gold mine in your house...
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by JesusBorn: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
OpinionCounts:

Pls my dear, where is your side, i love this fruit so much but it is draining me of my cash.

Abia state.
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by Timagex(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
OpinionCounts:

Bro, you have a gold mine in your house...
How can I start selling at ibadan? sad
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by OpinionCounts(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
JesusBorn:

Abia state.

Where in abia state pls? sorry for the disturbance.
Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by JesusBorn: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
OpinionCounts:

Where in abia state pls? sorry for the disturbance.

I no dey there now o, but if u still need am. Send a pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? / Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.