Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers (32336 Views)

Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin Delivers Woman From Excess Fat In Less Than 45sec(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by Boanerge417: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
God will judge them
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by nanizle(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lagbaja01:
Do you have enough evidence to prove this in court of law?

And do you have any evidence to prove the "oyedepo effect" you mentioned?

Why didn't the oyedepo effect save her husband?

And why do you think that kidnappings are so rampant of not that it's profitable for the perpetrators?

1 Like

Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by DennisEche(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
gbagyiza:

I am an indigene of kd. I can tell you categorically that d aim of this killers/ kidnappers is to chase Christians out of d North. This is a well-planned game n is working for them. You have Imams all around d state but they don't so much care about them. Most of d communities they attack r Christian areas n no body is saying anything. I have to be frank with you guys that we Christians in d north can only escape this by God's grace.
I feel your pain bro but God will deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by LordReed(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
So Yahweh pays kidnappers to free his children? LMFAO!
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by Legendguru: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by Lagbaja01(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
I'm not responsible for your unbelief....well, Faith is the assurance that the things revealed and promised in the Word are true, even though unseen, and gives the believer a conviction that what he expects in faith, will come to pass.
nanizle:

And do you have any evidence to prove the "oyedepo effect" you mentioned?

Why didn't the oyedepo effect save her husband?

And why do you think that kidnappings are so rampant of not that it's profitable for the perpetrators?
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Thank God Our Own Imams, Sheikhs, Alfas, Etc Has Nothing To Do With Kidnapping And Kidnappers
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by Emmanuel226(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
these ones already look lyk boko haram insurgents na sad
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by Emmanuel226(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
God go punish all those lazy youths wey kidnap our mummy
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by Emmanuel226(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
so kidnappers don enter church na
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by Emmanuel226(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
as dem don remember church God, kwa don remember dem to dey slaughter dem one by one grin
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by babeosisi: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tells you those curses are useless.no be today dem start to curse.
My condolences to the traumatized family
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by nanizle(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lagbaja01:
I'm not responsible for your unbelief....well, Faith is the assurance that the things revealed and promised in the Word are true, even though unseen, and gives the believer a conviction that what he expects in faith, will come to pass.

Faith often requires you to reject critical thinking and not question anything.

Please be guided when applying faith as you can be seriously scammed by proponents of faith.
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
No wonder Bishop oyedepo cursed them. Paying N300m from the church coffers is painful
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by felaismyhero(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Automatic3344:
My uncle was among the 3 police kill, in the VIDEO he was the last person who gave up...what a country, his wife just gave birth few months ago.. Nigeria is something ELSE embarassed
wow.sorry bro.take heart.rip to your uncle
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by obawolea(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
The winners' pastor killed is a twin brother to my pastor's wife. My pastor in another ministry in Ile-Ife.

The Lord will avenge for his own.

May the Pastor's soul rest in God's peace.

Now i am in winner's chapel due to relocation.

It's saddening that this happened to my churches.
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by Lagbaja01(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
You don't know what Faith is.
nanizle:

Faith often requires you to reject critical thinking and not question anything.

Please be guided when applying faith as you can be seriously scammed by proponents of faith.
Re: Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers by Awaja(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2022
People weh deh skyscrapers never c Jesus e kon be who de underground �,mumu personified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.