Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit (42531 Views)

Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by sayisayi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
pastie:
Rivers of blood, second most deadly state in nigeria

We know the first. Tends to correlate with state revenue
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by charlsecy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
donbachi:
if the robbers had wanted to kill the driver they would have shot him.while speeding pass them...that is what my brain just told me.
And your brain also thinks the driver knew "that?"
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by Daddyvibez(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by 9jaRealist: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
ZOO! angry
>
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by Jakumo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
juman:
Forcing people to lie on the road by robbers is age long strategy.
Robbers have been using it for decades.
One nigeria never improved but become badder.

APC government is a failure.

This is a sad fact. A couple of years back, about TWENTY people were crushed and fragmented by a truck after they were forced to lie in the middle of a highway, as part of a bid by robbers to stop approaching vehicles.

In this instance and in the previous one, the truck driver decided that it would be preferable to run over all those innocent people and escape the road block, than to join them on the ground, and face certain death.

That must have been an absolutely horrible way to go, for all who were forced to become living speed bumps in the dead of night.
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by Anietie1: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
donbachi:
if the robbers had wanted to kill the driver they would have shot him.while speeding pass them...that is what my brain just told me.

Your brain lied bro.
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by YaksonFCA(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
So sad. RIP
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by JohnFrankling(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
pastie:
Rivers of blood, second most Deadliest state in nigeria
Lazy youth first read before rushing to write nonsense�
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by piagetskinner(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
May they suffer a strange disease that will make them die a slow death
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by naturefellow(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jabila:

The robbers of course, the driver was just saving his own life. if he had stopped, what is the guarantee that he won't be killed by the robbers or also made to lie in the road as barricade for other vehicles
you sound like someone that would have crushed a human barricade to save his own life too undecided
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by kellyboo: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good day all.

Check my signature for hot selling Powerbank for household use and other solar products.

Click the link below.
Thanks
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by MetaPhysical: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by CAPTIVATOR: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Freelanceona100:
Is this God's plan or what his destiny choose?

Satan rules the world , 1 John 5:19.

In such a world.people will be " lovers of money " 2 Tim 3:1 , thats why we hear of armed robbers

Hence this kind of news, but there is hope through the promised Gods kingdom which will remove Satans sad world and restore mankind to Peace . ( Rev 21:4 he will wipe tears from there eyes , remove death , Former things like this newd would have passed away )

For more info: check this article - What is Gods kingdom ?

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-study/what-is-gods-kingdom/
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by Gofwane(m): 4:09am On Aug 10, 2019
Aden777:

You wanna frame it n hang it in ur sitting room?
grin

Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by popsyleo1: 4:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Rip
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Techwriter:
See how they have safely removed Fulani and Herdsmen from this terrorism. Its now Bandits. Welcome to next level deception

Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by alphaNomega: 6:15am On Aug 10, 2019
donbachi:

The robbers risked the young man's life. If I forced you (at gun point) to lie down on a runway knowing fully well that it is a dangerous thing to do, your blood is on my hands when you die, not the pilot of the aircraft that wants to land.

What your brain told you is also a valid alternative scenario, either way the robbers killed the man.
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by alphaNomega: 6:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Techwriter:
See how they have safely removed Fulani and Herdsmen from this terrorism. Its now Bandits. Welcome to next level deception

Can we guess the next new name?

I go first "Outlaws" cheesy
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by Boyooosa(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2019
and someone will still condemn jungle justice, i dont understand the logic in trying this kind of human beings if arrested.
infact, this story has made me to publicly declare my love for JJ!
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by Purplekush(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
How did we get to this stage? How could people derive joy in taking lives that they cannot give? How can people not care about the sacredness of human lives? Those robbers are cursed in the name of JESUS, their end is near and they must surely meet their waterloo.

R.I.P to the dead!

RIP to the dead. But if you sincerely believe it is God's work to flush out the criminals and not the NPF then nothing go happen.

Bad thing go happen instead of us to put hand together and solve it, we will leave it for God or the devil. Okay. No p. We'll all keep praying. Make things de spoil.
We never serious for this country
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by litaninja(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2019
Nigeria aims to kill you. Get out when you can.
Re: Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit by Eggovic: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
donbachi:
You obviously don't seem to get the point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days / Man Dies While Exhuming Corpse In Ogun Cemetery / Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.