Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor (735 Views)

Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died / The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ / Anambra Pastor Who Survived 35 Bullets Seen Romancing Lady In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by NFFGG: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
News

I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor

* Ask Nigerians to watch out as he sets date to replicate Jesus’ feats on river Niger

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/i-will-walk-on-river-niger-water-like-jesus-christ-says-anambra-pastor/

August 9, 2019 Starnews NG
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by SETTINGZ0000000: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lol....... Let see
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
His matter
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
That thing na ekwere ya egwu will soon abandon him.

Maybe he thinks he is the only one that have an altar in his secret abode.
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Tamasaba: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
I walk on water everyday. If u gout after it rains u walk on water too
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by tonye33(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Freedom of speech
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Abfinest007(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
and fish will swollen you just like jonah
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by helinues: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stop pls.. We do not want any story that touch
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by BlackfireX: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Make sure the sharks, crocodiles ,fishes came to watch there food.... Sorry confused man
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Okoroawusa: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Science can explain that.

Read David Hume
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Mummyjoy: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Read David Hume
Please tell your David to explain the feeding of 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. He should explain the transfiguration, the resurrection and many more. Repent now you have the opportunity before it becomes too late for you. JESUS loves you and I love you too. Join the family of God, you won't regret it. Meanwhile, I am not supporting doing something God did not send you to do. Tempting God is one of such acts.
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by realstars: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
It has been happening in other nations, we are going to have it in Nigeria too.
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Mummyjoy: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Thou shalt not tempt the Lord your God. Are you walking on water to show power or is there need for that? JESUS walked on water because He needed to cross to the other side and there was no boat available, to show that He cannot be limited by the forces of nature when there's a need to be met, not to show off.
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Xisnin(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mummyjoy:
Please tell your David to explain the feeding of 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. He should explain the transfiguration, the resurrection and many more. Repent now you have the opportunity before it becomes too late for you. JESUS loves you and I love you too. Join the family of God, you won't regret it
Why do you guys like repeating lies from history when most people are too bothered about
surviving than countering fake stories?

I expect you to throw a challenge and feed 5000 people then resurrect after killing yourself,
to prove your faith.

Even your pastors use heavily armed men to protect themselves from kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Xisnin(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
realstars:
It has been happening in other nations, we are going to have it in Nigeria too.
Gullible people are everywhere. A sucker is born every minute.

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Mummyjoy: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Xisnin:

Why do you guys like repeating lies from history when most people are too bothered about
surviving than countering fake stories?

I expect you to throw a challenge and feed 5000 people then resurrect after killing yourself,
to prove your faith.

Even your pastors use heavily armed men to protect themselves from kidnappers.
l am not in support of him attempting to walk on water, because there's no need for that, all am challenging is someone trying to explain an undeniable miracle performed by JESUS.

1 Like

Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Okoroawusa: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mummyjoy:
Please tell your David to explain the feeding of 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. He should explain the transfiguration, the resurrection and many more. Repent now you have the opportunity before it becomes too late for you. JESUS loves you and I love you too. Join the family of God, you won't regret it. Meanwhile, I am not supporting doing something God did not send you to do. Tempting God is one of such acts.
You don't love me. That is what you have been taught to say while preaching to someone.

Take a moment n think (it might be hard for you to do);why is that the only thing that humans r willing to freely share with their fellow humans is their God. It's like a competition of "my God is better than your God". It's called ABSOLUTISM n is connected to only three religions in the world (Christianity,Islam n Judaism). Every other religion gives room for the existence of other Gods.

If you truly love me, transfer all the money in your account to mine....If you can't then don't tell me you love me because there is no difference between you n a man that says to a woman,"I love you" just so she can agree to sleep with him.
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mummyjoy:
Thou shalt not tempt the Lord your God. Are you walking on water to show power or is there need for that? JESUS walked on water because He needed to cross to the other side and there was no boat available, to show that He cannot be limited by the forces of nature when there's a need to be met, not to show off.
May God bless you for this message
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Mummyjoy: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You don't love me. That is what you have been taught to say while preaching to someone.

Take a moment n think (it might be hard for you to do);why is that the only thing that humans r willing to freely share with their fellow humans is their God. It's like a competition of "my God is better than your God". It's called ABSOLUTISM n is connected to only three religions in the world (Christianity,Islam n Judaism). Every other religion gives room for the existence of other Gods.

If you truly love me, transfer all the money in your account to mine....If you can't then don't tell me you love me because there is no difference between you n a man that says to a woman,"I love you" just so she can agree to sleep with him.

My dear, I really love you, it's not about money and I wasn't taught to say that. You are an inquisitive person, a seeker, a reader and if guided accordingly will do great exploits for the kingdom of God. I love you because the love of God is sherd abroad in my heart and it has become my nature to love. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not Perish but have everlasting life. God did not send His Son to the world to condemn the world but that through Him, we might be saved. He that rejects the Son, though he lives, is condemned already. It's like a condemned criminal waiting for the hangman. Think about it, your soul don't need to Perish, make a wise choice today. I love you and I really do. Take care of yourself.
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Okoroawusa: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mummyjoy:
My dear, I really love you, it's not about money and I wasn't taught to say that. You are an inquisitive person, a seeker, a reader and if guided accordingly will do great exploits for the kingdom of God. I love you because the love of God is sherd abroad in my heart and it has become my nature to love. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not Perish but have everlasting life. God did not send His Son to the world to condemn the world but that through Him, we might be saved. He that rejects the Son, though he lives, is condemned already. It's like a condemned criminal waiting for the hangman. Think about it, your soul don't need to Perish, make a wise choice today. I love you and I really do. Take care of yourself.
Why would you love me n not make sacrifices for me?

This is the psychology religious leaders use n they r swimming in millions.
Re: I Will Walk On River Niger Water Like Jesus Christ, Says Anambra Pastor by Mummyjoy: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Why would you love me n not make sacrifices for me?

This is the psychology religious leaders use n they r swimming in millions.
Dear there's no greater sacrifice than that which was done on the cross of Calvary. You asking me to empty my account and give you is not a sacrifice, because there's no need for that, just like I said that the pastor attempting to walk on water doesn't add up because there's no need for that. Just remember this, greater love hath no man, than that a Man gave His life for His friends. Your soul is worth more than all the money in this world. Giving you money does not necessarily show love, the love am presenting to you is larger than life. I would like to leave this discussion here and pray that the God, Who is love Himself will draw you to Himself. Thanks and bye. Love you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Video On Flat Earth And The Church / I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) / Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.