Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party (27571 Views)

AAC Expels Omoyele Sowore / Shehu Sani Dumps APC, Resigns From Party / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Quick to call ourselves Giants of Africa, when in reality we are the Giants of Africa

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by dheaven: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
It seems Sowore miscalculated on this his move. He may lose everything. The party leadership is wise on this move if not they may risk deregistration from INEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by wilroy: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
This Country is just full of hypocritical hypocrites.....don't know if I'm one to someone else out there
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by kerzhim(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Soworeeeee grin

Aimòse kó òmórogùn lóje kí okì orìbo omigboná
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by grandstar(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is what Oyinbo calls from frying pan to fire. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by olu77(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
COWards! cow Wards! coWARDS!

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by seanjy4konji: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
nothing will happen to sowore.

2 Likes

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Idaytesj29(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Now I see, Yorubas are truly the betrayals. Bunch of victim players.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by sonnie10: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is the true color of whatever handshake that would happen cross the Niger.
It would be a story of betrayal and backstabbing.
The South is not ready yet
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by fuckboys: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
But Igbos never abandoned nnamdi kanu in all his stay in prison, it was one protest to another and all igbos spoke in one voice then an igbo senator suretied him in bail. Yorubas case is different, i just dey pity sowore.
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Powerexpert: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bloggers must chop
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by babeosisi: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Somebody has collected money to betray another.
This is wickedness of the highest order.
Your man fell down and you kick him in the groin with army boots.
Nigerians are terrible people
This AAC leadership is certainly unreliable
This is worse than APC

2 Likes

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by kunmiiii: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lol, the amusing part of the whole write up is that AAC is poised to take over 2023.

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
dheaven:
It seems Sowore miscalculated on this his move. He may lose everything.

Don't you think your country needs a revolution? or should we wait till your 100 years old before starting, if so, then what difference have you made during your time on earth, rather than accepting circumstances due to fear of oppression?

Support the revolution.

4 Likes

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
I commented on the day of his arrest that he would enjoy his time in Jail. Lol

Yoruba people and betrayal are like Ewa agonyi and bread.
grin
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by solmusdesigns: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
angry

sowore played the wrong game, now fools in acc are taking turn to victimise him

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Famousqueen(f): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stupid betrayal, who recognize your party before, I stand by you our incoming president SOWORE

5 Likes

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by okadoo: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osewaseun880:
Good

You must be MAD for posting these rubbish asshole

1 Like

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Afamed: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Long overdue. You can not loot party funds and still want to remain their chairman. In fact, he should be charged to court for embezzlement of party fund
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by apache4: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
Buhari is the Best President Nigeria will ever Produce !!!

Report me if i'm wrong

2 Likes

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Xisnin(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
kollinz1234:
Its not easy to be a hero. You will loose friends, family, love ones etc but at the end u will gain everything back with a greater reward. Well done Sowore, u have proven me wrong not all Yoruba's are cowards.

Dr Leonard Nzenwa replaced Sowore
In a motion moved by Chief Emeka Ezeife and seconded by Nasiru Abdul Rahman, the party agreed to expel Sowore, Malcolm Fabiyi, and 28 others.

Imbe cile.
Aside from typing thrash on the internet, what have you ever stood for in real life?
It is even your "brave" brother that is being used by the federal government.
Empty barrel!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by BrokenCock: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
see big lies! just to trend! im waiting to hear the alternative
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Hoodbilonia: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Xisnin(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
hammerVJ:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COWARDLY BETRAYERS...

WE KNOW DEM.

Idaytesj29:
Now I see, Yorubas are truly the betrayals. Bunch of victim players.

Mcquine:

grin

hammerVJ:
This is y no reasonable Igbo person took Sowore revolution serious, we already know it will end in betrayal.

In fact, wen Igbo people dey talk, Yoruba are suppose to be quiet.

Wen the chips are down, we know who will run and change sides and who for better or worst will stand.

Let us remember the IPOB protesters. These igbo men will stand, never will dey run from Armoured tanks, bullets or camouflager clothes and boots.

RIP HEROES... we will never forget them.

See them!
This is what happens when Yaba left patients are allowed to comment freely.

Here is an excerpt from the article

Mophasa:

In a motion moved by Chief Emeka Ezeife and seconded by Nasiru Abdul Rahman, the party agreed to expel Sowore, Malcolm Fabiyi, and 28 others.

Sane people can all see who the "betrayers" are from the article but the educated illiterates above pretend to be blind.
You guys must be living a hard life.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
highcollide:
I trust the draconian fulani government. Sowore will likely be sentenced to life imprisonment or exile.

Let's bet na lie
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by distilledwalex(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mcquine:

grin
Aside from typing thrash on the internet, what have you ever stood for in real life?
Empty barrel!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by awa(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sahara Report no go report this.....Life
Re: AAC Expels Sowore And 26 Others From Party by distilledwalex(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
fuckboys:
But Igbos never abandoned nnamdi kanu in all his stay in prison, it was one protest to another and all igbos spoke in one voice then an igbo senator suretied him in bail. Yorubas case is different, i just dey pity sowore.
Empty barrel!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.