Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models (16977 Views)

Mercedes Celebrate G-Class 40th Anniversary With 3 “Stronger Than Time” Editions / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by FEGNO: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
THE MOST RELIABLE CAR I EVER OWNED WAS A QX4. NEVER DID ONE PIECE OF WORK ON IT FOR OVER 5 YEARS I OWNED IT. ALL I DID WAS FUEL AND MOVE. AND BY THE WAY, THAT ENGINE WON BEST ENGINE AWARD FOR SEVERAL YEARS IN DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS
Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by masseratti: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
DaddyGngeess:

Big story, i bought and use infiniti QX4 from 2011 to 2017 and I sold when i was about opening my hotel because i ran out of cash, i still sold that SUV for good amount of money .no single issues all thie years..
qx4 is their best model... Most other ones are crap.
Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by crafteck(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
I dedicate my very first FTC to Ogechi.. The nurse that gave my abuna the best sucking ever while I was admitted.. Best night ever

Nurses 2 sabi
Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
masseratti:
qx4 is their best model... Most other ones are crap.

Anyway I don't know about this shall..thanks
Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by ZikZikZik: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Decolonel:
All these akuru aku motor wey no strong. I pray it lasts longer than ASUU strike
Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by Mrlazarus: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2019
BluePrincee:
I still prefer the very first model of this car fx 35. The first day I saw it, I stood with arm on my waist, mouth wide open in total awe as the car drove majestically past me. Actually Like women, Like cars the beautiful once are not yet made. Cars that would beat these ones we are crazy about today are a few years away. wink

I will never forget my first experience too...the same fx35...I remember the occasion vividly.i have never admired a car like that in my life...I was creating excuses to pass through where the car was parked every five minutes.��

2 Likes

Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Toyota owns Lexus
Nissan owns infinity
Honda owns Akura

Luxury versions of the respective mother company

1 Like

Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Eddee:
grin grin grin grin Dem dey drag my guy for here

I no even understand how I take follow for the matter. grin
Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by Codedrock(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Mrlazarus:

I will never forget my first experience too...the same fx35...I remember the occasion vividly.i have never admired a car like that in my life...I was creating excuses to pass through where the car was parked every five minutes.��
Funny enough... I just bought my first car last week it's infiniti fx35 people look at it all the time and it's even a 2007 model looking like a 2018 design.. Feels fucking good! Cc: Blueprincee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models by BluePrincee: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2019
Codedrock:

Funny enough... I just bought my first car last week it's infiniti fx35 people looks at it all the time and it's even a 2007 model looking like a 2018 design.. Feels fucking good! Cc: Blueprincee
Congrats man☺️

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Civil Servant Hawks Groundnuts To Survive Over Unpaid Salary. Photo / List Of Common Problems And Their Solutions For Cars In The Rains. / My Nissan Murano Key Refuses To Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.