Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) (44789 Views)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Mother, Lady Doja On Her 89th Birthday (Photos) / Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Jobac: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
chineloSA:
I saw his mama's house some years ago. I am still seeing the same background. I still don't understand how a man with this kind of money can allow his mama to live in less luxury than he does.

If I were him, I would force my parents into luxury.

Linda Ikeji is a good example. I respect her for taking care of her parents house.
Not everybody likes that. My friend's father once told him that if they want him to die they should rearrange his room or take him out of his house. The man was moved, but unfortunately he died 8 months after.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Detmon: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pappyto:
There's one thing Yorubas call 'Oluomo'.
Femi Otedola is presently the Oluomo in his family.
May God make us all Oluomo IJN!

PS: When I say "Oluomo", I ain't talking bout MC!

Even Mc Oluomo go be Oluomo both in literary and figurative terms in his family

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Is he still a billionaire?
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jobac:

Not everybody likes that. My friend's father once told him that if they want him to die they should rearrange his room or take him out of his house. The man was moved, but unfortunately he died 8 months after.

No parent will miss the opportunity of bragging about what his/her children did for them.

Sometimes our parents just pretend like they don't want to enjoy their kids hard work because they feel they are bothering us and probably the kids will be poor if they take from them.

Parents like being spoiled and bragging about us.

I remember how my grandparents were bragging about me when I got my first car.

If you hate responsibility then " old people don't like new environment and things " become your excuse.

Parents like to see us progress and also like to brag about us to their friends.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
SheldonCooper:

Not all luxuries are good for the health.

A luxurious, spacious, comfortable, clean home is good for all humans.

Yes some luxuries are not necessary, but parents enjoy experiencing and bragging about our successes.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
I had quality time with my mother yesterday. Why isn't it on front page ?
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
I lost mine early this year. A fortunate guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
chineloSA:

No parent will miss the opportunity of bragging about what his/her children did for them.

Sometimes our parents just pretend like they don't want to enjoy their kids hard work because they feel they are bothering us and probably the kids will be poor if they take from them.

If you hate responsibility then " old people don't like new environment and things " become your excuse.

Parents like to see us progress and also like to brag about us to their friends.

She was rich before Femi Otedola, so you don't expect her to be bragging about a car or a house.
She owns an Estate in her name but she prefers to stay in her husband's house.
Linda is the first rich person in her town and her parents never had what she has so they MUST move from getto to town.
Mama Otedola has a foundation that sponsors thousands of persons and give scholarship without noise. So, what does she want that she can't get? Go and Google about her.
If a place or thing is historical, most people prefer to remain there for reasons best known to them.
Bragging about properties is poverty mentality and not everyone likes bragging.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Jobac: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
chineloSA:

Yes, parents like to see their children progress, but not all parents brag about their children's achievement. To be honest with you, my parents can't brag about buying cars or building mansions when they see those things as normal thing. Anyway, they are well to do though.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
chineloSA:

Not every old person wants what you wrote here except she's coming from a poor background.
Mama Otedola was a first lady of Lagos State before her son ever became a millionaire.
No luxury can move her now.
I'm sure what really matters to her are picking things easily around the house where she left them,using old electronics without trying to learn how to operate sophisticated ones,having a house that has memories of her husband and neighbors she is used to.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by khalidx: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2019
Elxandre:
Must you add Billionaire to his name?
I wonder how Nigerians reason sometimes. undecided
go and reason uniquely and make billions too
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2019
That's lovely cool
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:35am On Aug 10, 2019
Pappyto:
There's one thing Yorubas call 'Oluomo'.

Femi Otedola is presently the Oluomo in his family.

May God make us all Oluomo IJN!

PS: When I say "Oluomo", I ain't talking bout MC!
THE GUY WAS BORN WITH SILVER SPOON, MR?
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=Elxandre post=81107592]Must you add Billionaire to his name?
I wonder how Nigerians reason sometimes. undecided[/quote

You have to know Nigerians and titles are like poops and flies.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by JWTheocracy1: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2019
anyimontana:
Power of excess money,even ppl wey never hear the word 'gelato' go just dey say the gelato mood make sense just to impress the money man

If u r very rich,when u poo in the center of ur sitting room,ur visitors will praise ur stupidity

Reminds me of my friends grand dad who was a very very wealthy iqwe in anambra.wen he passes loud gas(mess) for palace,his cabinet men will sa grin grin cheesy grin grin grin ;Dy "Igwe I ga adi ooh" (Igwe u will live long)
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by dmarientes(m): 6:27am On Aug 10, 2019
this one na news...?
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by SheldonCooper: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2019
chineloSA:

A luxurious, spacious, comfortable, clean home is good for all humans.

Yes some luxuries are not necessary, but parents enjoy experiencing and bragging about our successes.

You shouldn't be too quick to judge . What if the mother wants modesty? What if that's what she is comfortable with? I wouldn't put my mum on a golden bed if she isn't comfortable with it. You jumped into conclusion there
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by Orokojasper(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2019
Must you add Billionaire to his name?
I wonder how Nigerians reason sometimes. undecided[/quote]

....Well, that's what differentiate him from you na.....stop hating,it's not good for your health.
Re: Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
this ones dont have problem...

They cant know that someone is planning armed robbery that could lead to murders if they resist because of house rent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.