Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. (39442 Views)

NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Legendguy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Are the soldiers Fulani's?
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by tigerclaws: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Don't you notice that our everyday undercover policemen don't look any different from kidnappers.

The Police commission need to look into the nitty gritty of their modus operandi & improve on some stuff.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by don4real18(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Soldiers are better shooters than policemen. One soldier can take down a dozen police officers. I heard of one that beat a whole police team and even disarmed them in Ibadan.
Wow, I thought people would have forgotten how I disarmed a team of policemen in Ibadan. They were actually thirteen (13)) and not a dozen. Well, you should know that I'm no longer in the military. cool
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Gandollaar(f): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ray97:
Lol. I doupt dat. Heard the killed wer abba kyari's finest men.
You doubt that right? We are watching.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

IRT officers go out with minimum of 3 magazines per operative. Some carry 5. How many do the soldiers have? Or you think IRT are normal policemen or Mopol?

The IRT guys didn't fire a single shot. If they did, would kill ALL the soldiers. That's the truth. Ever heard of Police special forces? Some of them are in the IRT.
am not justifying or supporting anybody on this one. Am saying something went wrong on both sides. Because both police and army wer biased in their statements.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by AngelicBeing: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Racoon:
There should not have been this unfortunate incidence were Nigeria a sane country.
True that

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Gandollaar(f): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
KanuSE:

Don't you notice that our everyday undercover policemen don't look any different from kidnappers.

The Police commission need to look into the nitty gritty of their modus operandi & improve on some stuff.
Undercover police prostitutes look like prostitutes, that's why it's called Undercover. Where is the freed alledged kidnap victim?

4 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Stop guessing and giving conjectures. It seems you don't have an idea of what you're even arguing about.

Go and read the initial statement of the Army and come back to delete what you've been typing here since morning.
ok sir. No vex.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by AngelicBeing: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
izzou:
grin

Panel
Committee
Board
Task Force

Always forming rubbish gatherings everytime

Equals to nothing comes out of it, status quo remains and the masses continue to suffer as a result of a useless government grin
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
No Immigration, Custom, Road safety, Prisons, Peace corps and NSCDC officers? Incomplete committee.

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by eagleeye2: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
So this thing pain NPF reach like this?... But almost every month we hear about extra judicial killings by NPF men and nothing comes out of it.
e buru nke onye ozo o di ka o bu osisi
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Xisnin:

Stop lying. The police did not return fire.
If they did, some soldiers would be dead.
I agree with you.
Some of the Army would have been killed too assuming the Police engaged them on gun shooting.

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by eagleeye2: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ray97:
am not justifying or supporting anybody on this one. Am saying something went wrong on both sides. Because both police and army wer biased in their statements.
They are always covering for their erring boys.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by NaijaNaWaa: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Whenever you hear “Committee”, know that government doesn’t want to do anything. They just want to buy time. It’ll soon fizzle out like Walter Onnoghen case.

4 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
eagleeye2:

They are always covering for their erring boys.
Exactly. Instead of being professional. They re playing the blame game.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by bizzibodi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
It baffles me how people support policemen(vampires) over soldiers (vampire Slayers)
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ray97:
I blame both the soldiers and police officers involved everybody was doing show of force. Imagine if the police didnt return fire but surrenderd instead and then identify themselves later. What would have happened.. Let justice prevail abeg.

MODIFIED: some people quoting me are misunderstanding my position on this matter. Am not in anyway backing the army. Nobody really understood what happened but in cases like one have to look at the matter clearly. Yes the army killed the officers, yes the kidnapper suspect is at large now. But is this a case of corrupt or bad officers or just a misunderstanding. I mean if there was a sinister move on the side of the army, why are there survivals. Why didnt the soldiers kill all the cops then. What if the soldiers saw the guns and mistook the undercover officers for bad guys, panicked and then opened fire. What if there was a confrontation between the two security outfits and then it resulted into fracas.
Animal better pass you, because they didn't surrender, soldier should kill them? Animal.

5 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Oosa4sure: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Can't wait to see the outcome of the panel findings , I think by then we would know who's better
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

So what else should they form?

Your life would be a lot better if you avoid negativity.
You're retarded for that comment.

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by izzou(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Equals to nothing comes out of it, status quo remains and the masses continue to suffer as a result of a useless government grin

My Oga

You Don see wetin we dey suffer here grin

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Emmanuel226(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
las las notin go still happen sad

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Emmanuel226(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
police pls dont blame d army its not their fault o, dey hv started taking imported weed dats whysad
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
supportnija:

Animal better pass you, because they didn't surrender, soldier should kill them? Animal.
the plain cloth police men wer armed 4 crying out loud.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Emmanuel226(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
d nigerian army are weedites and chain smokers sad
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Halopy: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
The problem is that you based your judgment on "what if" when you are commenting in a public domain you dont judge based on uncertainties.
Ray97:
I blame both the soldiers and police officers involved everybody was doing show of force. Imagine if the police didnt return fire but surrenderd instead and then identify themselves later. What would have happened.. Let justice prevail abeg.

MODIFIED: some people quoting me are misunderstanding my position on this matter. Am not in anyway backing the army. Nobody really understood what happened but in cases like one have to look at the matter clearly. Yes the army killed the officers, yes the kidnapper suspect is at large now. But is this a case of corrupt or bad officers or just a misunderstanding. I mean if there was a sinister move on the side of the army, why are there survivals. Why didnt the soldiers kill all the cops then. What if the soldiers saw the guns and mistook the undercover officers for bad guys, panicked and then opened fire. What if there was a confrontation between the two security outfits and then it resulted into fracas.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Chukwurah003: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

IRT officers go out with minimum of 3 magazines per operative. Some carry 5. How many do the soldiers have? Or you think IRT are normal policemen or Mopol?

The IRT guys didn't fire a single shot. If they did, would kill ALL the soldiers. That's the truth. Ever heard of Police special forces? Some of them are in the IRT.

You clearly know nothing about the Army. Police special forces is no match for even regular soldiers. It’s like you don’t know what it’s like to fight terrorists who don’t care about death.

Is it the number of magazines or decisiveness that wins a battle. You’re extremely naive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ray97:

Since you are contorting in defense of this madness, tell us : where is the handcuffed suspected kidnapper ?

2 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by AngelicBeing: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
izzou:

My Oga

You Don see wetin we dey suffer here grin
Continue to pray for Nigeria, pray for Buhari and APC led federal government, prayers is the solution to the problems of Nigeria according to zombies and patriotic citizens wink

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by izzou(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Continue to pray for Nigeria, pray for Buhari and APC led federal government, prayers is the solution to the problems of Nigeria according to zombies and patriotic citizens wink

Lol

I wished I left this country earlier. grin
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by striker07(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You clearly know nothing about the Army. Police special forces is no match for even regular soldiers. It’s like you don’t know what it’s like to fight terrorists who don’t care about death.

Is it the number of magazines or decisiveness that wins a battle. You’re extremely naive.
you don't know what you are saying,how come untrained boko haram were killing the trained soldiers,how come some soldiers were demanding for better weapons?

3 Likes

Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Halopy:
The problem is that you based your judgment on "what if" when you are commenting in a public domain you dont judge based on uncertainties.
Because both the army and police have released contradicting statements concerning this matter.
Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. by Automatic3344: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
My uncle was among the 3 police kill, in the VIDEO he was the last person who gave up...what a country, his wife just gave birth few months ago.. Nigeria is something ELSE ..so sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm79Ewrm_Sw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.