Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (58871 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by raindroup(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2019
The same thing happen to me bro, she is said she will kill herself if I leave her I just don't know what to do embarassed
Please advise

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Michelle55: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2019
daewoorazer:

Here’s the deal.

1. ‘Unlove’ her totally and seek for a new girl

2. Accept her apologies and start treating her like a sex object. Just have her to bang and bang alone. No emotions and no feelings.

3. Someday, she’d be the one to bid you farewell; but you won!
Are you human atall? Why subject her to such an inhumane act? It's fine if you don't want her no more but taking revenge on her by subjecting her to a sex object is totally uncalled for. Forgive and move on!

10 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by mmadu5(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2019
my friend get lost and go look for money forget girlfriend for now wetin these useless girls go do for you

11 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by AntiWailer: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2019
Break up.
Collect your car back

Collect your bride price

Collect your house.

If you have not done any of that, FCK off.

She is just 21. You will still end up wasting her years and forming u are not compatible

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by fergieboy: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I confronted her but ever since den she kept begging. her friends keep begging.

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'shit with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

Please good people of Nairaland. what can I do?
if you're on my shoe, what will be ur judgment.
I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.
See this one

What are you feeling like

Have you paid her bride price or married her

Abeg free that girl abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by konkonbilo(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2019
sad

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2019
Aysnoopy, She's not sorry she cheated on you, she's sorry she got caught.

Beware of the advice that ladies here would give you. Most of them would tell you to accept her back. If you fall for that, you're finished.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by 12345baba(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2019
Talk true u never cheat on her before?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'shit with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.
ozuor if she slept with him will she write it on her phone to gehs sex is just like going to toilet to poo no emotion is attached thats why they have multiple sex partners in fact new gbola excites them more than the one they used to she sees as one she can lean on when shes done with other kpoyon

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by etrange: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2019
OP, how do you expect another person (a stranger on NL who hardly knows you two) to answer this for you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Hexilon: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2019
pfadom:
Follow your mind, not your heart!

aysnoopy:

I don't understand Sir.. I'm confused at this stage.
what will u do Sir if you're d one?
I just need people's view on this
sometimes I'll pet her and told her everything will be fine again, but each time I remember, I just got fed-up and want breakup.

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by kaziblake(f): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2019
I think you need to forgive her and warn her never to try this anymore..
Giver her a second chance sir and if she tries it again break up with her..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Olukologia24592(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2019
olu77:
4 give &
4 get
Forgiveness is real but forget isn't real. No one forgets things

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Forgive her then break up with her. She will certainly give you HIV is u don't quit.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by lexxwiz(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Hi Op. Your girl is 21yrs old what do you expect from a young las? Shes living her age here. Shes just 3 years old extra from 18teen.. common man, didnt you do more stupid stuffs when you were about her age? Did it kill you? Now listen up, yoire either gonna accept yoi have a 21yr old babe or get the hell out of her life.. Has she not begged you enough? Dude chill..

Youre even gonna exprrience more, she might even try taking a puff or two.. she might even sneak out to club.. its just her age yo.. its just the way it is..

I know we all want a girl that would be virgin Mary'ish but common, were you Jesus'ish?

She has begged. You want her to stab herself for you?

Get over it dude.. move on or enjoy her childhood with her.

Any RAM meat?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by GeneralPula: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2019
I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..
lipsrsealed

It’s always easy for a ex for Phock a girl than the current boyfriend sometimes. I be Ex to some girls & I know wetin I dey talk! wink

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by karnafiu03(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2019
akinyemi0103:
dn't let any girl tied u dwn wit disflowerin poo,she wil always find a way to cheat on u again,they ar wire lyk dat,bt if u feel u wanna giv her a chance,no prob cos no 1 z perfect bt a candid advice frm a local man z dat kip choppin d kpekus while it last nd dn't rely on her totally.

Best advice from u bro grin
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Michelle55:

Are you human atall? Why subject her to such an inhumane act? It's fine if you don't want her no more but taking revenge on her by subjecting her to a sex object is totally uncalled for. Forgive and move on!

Haq haq haq
You don know woz going on
He wants to take her for a vanishing.

She can beg him to remain in the relationship, she can't beg him to love her.

Let her spare herself heartbreak and move on. She's only postponing the heartbreak.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Myhusband(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2019
you break up with your ex because she cheat, now this you're thinking of the same thing

we should ask you why you keep meeting ladies that cheat. as bad as you might paint Nigerian ladies, they're still loyal ladies in this country who will stick with you no matter what

you need to put your date on examination rather than on mere emotions before going deep. my wife to be is 9yrs with me now and I have never caught her with any cheat, despite testing her with many things and ways

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2019
kaziblake:
I think you need to forgive her and warn her never to try this anymore..
Giver her a second chance sir and if she tries it again break up with her..

Na so.
Most of you ladies want him to take her back.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

I swear, not that I'm looking for excuse. for me to break a 4yrs relationship coz of similar issue, u should know I've principle abt that. and I've told her dis is what I can't take for her not to Bleep up but still went ahead....
once a cheat, always a cheat, you break up once and for all and you thanks yourself later in 8 months because you wouldn't have the worrying mins of what's going on with her. If you let her in, remember you will always suspect her if she didn't pick calls on time or traveling either she tell you or not, you won't give yourself rest of mind, even if her brother pick her calls , you will keep suspecting she is cheating

6 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by kaziblake(f): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Na so.
Most of you ladies want him to take her back.
Give your own advice then
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by idiagbo86(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Breakup with her Asap but before that pls send me her number . My friend u should be grateful and protect what u have .
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by raindroup(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2019
The same thing happen to me bro, but mine is telling me that she will kill herself if I breakup with her, this is the second time this year in a roll, pls what do I do? embarassed
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by materialproject: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2019
She did that
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

Just romance, u acting this way.

Mr this world is a free place.

You want to break up because of mere romance. Smh
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2019
fullofgrace:
Bro I salute ur courage!
To be realistic, the kind of trusted woman u wish to have no longer exist. They are found in the first heavens not in this sinful planet. It is very difficult for Ladies to be faithful if u are not ready to marry them. Because of the nightmare of being dumped.
Bro my solemn advice to you is if you know u are not ready for marriage don't date any Lady to avoid another heartbreak similar to the case of Samadina vs Regina Daniel. My advice to you is remained focused and uninterrupted in ur dreams and aspirations. Let them go wen u are ready to settled down then you prayerfully make ur choice.

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by malele(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2019
cenaman:
No lady that doesn't cheat maybe if u leave her now the next one will be worst. tell her to cut off communication with her ex. calls and social media (that is if you have her in mine to marry) if possible change her phone number.

Best advice. All girls are cheats, u are even lucky u met this one virgin. Don’t leave her, cause ur next girl might be worse.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by talkless78: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Time will tell if you will break up with her
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Bellotelli: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2019
If she drives you crazy in bed, forgive her. If otherwise japaa grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Techsunny: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Indomie generation, don't u know u re into rebound relationship,Google rebound relationship.Then u know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by overlord77: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

What's all this nitori Olurun! Utter rubbish, go get a life nigga. "Am the type....." Mscheewww.

People are thinking of how to make the world better, babe yi dey yarn dust for NL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.