Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (58874 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
kaziblake:
Give your own advice then

He should drop her like a bad habit. 2 of my exes cheated and I dumped both.

My grand ex (the one before this last one) was still begging me after she had done intro with the other guy.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Midas01: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
How will he win? Lmao.
daewoorazer:

Here’s the deal.

1. ‘Unlove’ her totally and seek for a new girl

2. Accept her apologies and start treating her like a sex object. Just have her to bang and bang alone. No emotions and no feelings.

3. Someday, she’d be the one to bid you farewell; but you won!
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by handsomeyinka(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
The devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know..

If I were you, I will be a best friend to his Ex so as to make her feel neutralized.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Platony(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
The day u start trusting a woman, that's d day ur life span begins to reduce.

My brother, if I were in ur shoes.....

1. I'll never love her like before
2. Think of break-up
3. Never check her Phone again.

My brother, leave that matter wey she say because na u disvirgin her she can't leave u. That is part of a nursery rhyme.

How many people u know today wey marry d people dem disvirgin??

Be wise, never u trust that much. Especially now that she's been disvirgined, there are a thousand & one chances of her going out to cheat on u. At her age, d urge will be heavier. Believe me, if u break up with her, it won't take her a wk before she continues her relationship with her ex.

Leave all d pretence, She's with u for d benefits.

Watch out.!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Globalistic(f): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
At 28, you're still doing boyfriend and girlfriend? When would u marry? Start preparing her mind towards marriage and she will adjust. What do you expect from a little girl of 21years? She will continue to flex.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by MartinsD12(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I confronted her but ever since den she kept begging. her friends keep begging.

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'shit with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

Please good people of Nairaland. what can I do?
if you're on my shoe, what will be ur judgment.
I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.
The worst thing to happen to any person in a relationship is being in love with a girl who is still in love with her ex boyfriend, mehn I ended a wonderful relationship because of this situation, am the type that don't normally love easily but when I do, I do it with all my heart, this last one pain although she calls me on phone saying sweet things to get me back but you know am not trusting her anymore, I keep it real with you man any girl that cannot get over her ex will be wasting your time for nothing infact she will always cheat, the best is cut off, girls like that are emotional unstable in relationships they don't know what they want that's it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
Bro...it just a little task. Not that you really want to break up with her, what's wrong here is jealousy. Infuatuation is what making you to think of breakup.
You de-flowered her and it haard for her to let you go. Chatting romantic with her ex don't move a man it move's little boy.
Find things that will make her forget her ex totally.
But breakup is not a good idea

5 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by ikorodureporta: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
I wld af advisd u 2 fk her, bt I hate giving deadly advice
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by kaziblake(f): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

He should drop her like a bad habit. 2 of my exes cheated and I dumped both.

My grand ex (the one before this last one) was still begging me after she had done intro with the other guy.
That your business everyone cannot be like you na...You can cheat and be forgiven but can't forgive them
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Ekakamba: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
motionarena:

Mumu op how u take know dem no dey 4uck
Especially after he deflowered her. Some boys mumu never do. grin tongue
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by momove4real25(f): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
If you are sure of yourself that you ain't in anyway cheating on her I will advice you to let her go. Her heart still beats for the ex which I know she might regret. If you marry her once you have challenges she will definitely consult the ex which pave way for sexual activities. I am a woman, once you are my ex I close all doors that will make me remember you. But that doesn't mean I will think evil of my ex. Whether he lives good or bad is not of my business. Please don't let her suffer your heart, and don't keep her for you to revenge. God bless you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by adanny01(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'shit with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.

Are you even totally sure you deflowered her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Naijamagician: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2019
My guy just dy Bleep her Dy go no love no nothing.. When she tire na she go waka... There's this ex gf of mine we broke up cause I didn't care about her then she started dating someone else and then contacted me to tell me she still has feelings for me lol wetin concern me sef I kuku carry her go guest house every week dy blast her while her bf dy School hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by LordIsaac(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
If her character is still intact... U can forgive. If it's in her nature to cheat, she'll do it again however covertly, then, you may dump her and move on.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by malele(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

Oga don’t break up with ur girl ooo, Nigeria girls are crazy , most of them are cheats.
U disvirgined this girl, give her another chance , change her phone number, if u leave this girl, u will be surprised at what u will get again. The devil u know is better than the one u don’t know

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by mamajj17(f): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Break up with the b!tch now. No time for nonsense.

My dear using the word BITCH is harsh, l really support your Comment, as much as Traces are been showed from upset, such Partner wouldn't change! earlier the guy moves on wink

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Techsunny: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
She loves her ex ,leave that girl, she's not urs.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by fabienjoe: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

we had sex and I'm d one that disvirgin her.. I'm 101% sure of that.
I just don't know y I keep remembering and it keep hurting me.

The reason is simple....what I call 'the deflowering myth'. Many men erroneously believe that being the one to break a woman's hymen automatically keeps her loyalty. Nothing can be farther from the truth. You are just like any other man, except she has genune feelings for you. No advice can suffice here. You must decide if you can forget her cheating ways and trust she won't do it again. But if the revulsion keeps coming up as you described, you may want to move on...But don't bet on seeing anther virgin, seeing as you seem to be fixated on that...not that it makes any difference whether a woman would stay loyal or not...as you can attest to.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by sparta191(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

Fresh if you're looking for a way to breakup with your babe then breakup, just because of text message and flirtatious chat you decide to end a relationship that this babe is begging you to continue . And good luck to you when you find that perfect woman Mr perfect. Think you're operating an orthodox relationship principle, water never pass garri you dey shout, sabi wetin other sharp guys like you go see las las

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Parable007: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2019
everything in skirt is actually the same they all have their own wahala it often comes in different shades for different girls so leaving this one now will mean u are leaving the girl u know and know well to meet another one that will still shock u with her own shade of whatever so I counsel u not to throw her out too quickly.... take your time though but forgive her all the same... since u said u disvirgined her (no word like that though it is deflower) there are chances that she will love you with all her heart. don't lose her too quickly because you are hurt... mind you not all comments here will make sense don't let ppl decide for you... follow yr heart. cheers

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by ednut1(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Stop datin kids. She still wanna explore life grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by jaxxy(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

I don't understand Sir.. I'm confused at this stage.
what will u do Sir if you're d one?
I just need people's view on this
sometimes I'll pet her and told her everything will be fine again, but each time I remember, I just got fed-up and want breakup.

Depends on the circumstances and seriousness of the cheating and also her level of remorse for her actions even though I know people pretend a lot these days.

Also don’t expect a gal to date u alone if she doesn’t see a future with u based on the right reasons.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by ngadaAwo: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..
lipsrsealed

It’s always easy for a ex for Phock a girl than the current boyfriend sometimes. I be Ex to some girls & I know wetin I dey talk! wink
[/s]
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by goldenfrosh(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2019
Make money...... You'll be shocked...
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2019
cenaman:
No lady that doesn't cheat maybe if u leave her now the next one will be worst. tell her to cut off communication with her ex. calls and social media (that is if you have her in mine to marry) if possible change her phone number.

Same thing I did

Can't be footing your bills and u go FCK an ex for free

I no be mumu
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Break up with the b!tch now. No time for nonsense.
OP, harken now to the voice of God. Part ways with the wench.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Techsunny: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Guy the gal loves her ex,she just like u, it's rebound bewarned.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by YusufTheGreat: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2019
funshint:
Forgive her if she's sincerely sorry....no one is 100% perfect including you. If she does it again then u can release her. Anyway follow your mind but sometimes you dont just know the type of "demon" in the next person you want to date. Be careful how you dump and move.
or Angel in the next person
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Thuglife2020: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

This has happened to me before but mine is more than 2 times and she will come to my side and beg . She will even threatened suicide

This is a conversations whilst explaining to a friend

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2019
Globalistic:
At 28, you're still doing boyfriend and girlfriend? When would u marry? Start preparing her mind towards marriage and she will adjust. What do you expect from a little girl of 21years? She will continue to flex.
What do you mean? He is very young for marriage my dear.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by djgreenland(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2019
I'll say, give her one more chance if you love her... Love don't come easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.