Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (58850 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by hybridblood07(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Don't be sad bro.. Women barely keep their words. In my own opinion, give her another chance and if she fails, then take a decision as a man. It takes a patient man to handle a woman!
aysnoopy:
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I confronted her but ever since den she kept begging. her friends keep begging.

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'shit with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

Please good people of Nairaland. what can I do?
if you're on my shoe, what will be ur judgment.
I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by bigK001: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
You should forgive her and forget for the Fact that you deflowered her.... But make a good sound note of warning to her .
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Break up with her. Rather than frustrating yourself and her. She'll find someone else.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Lamanii22(f): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

@No2, this ur advice is kind of weird, why would u do dat to ur fellow human?? if u want to leave a lady leave her and dont turn her to ur sex object, the statement is nt good enof to b used. a wife is nt even viewed as sex object talk more of someone u havnt married. anyway am sorry for my cho cho cho cho cho.

I don't agree with this advice too... It's cruel to turn a lady into a sex object.... You don't have to apologize.. His advice is wrong...

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by RexTramadol1: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
If she disturbs you again

Call the cops on her matter
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Codes151(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
You disvirgined her!! Either your lying about her age or your a child abuser!
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Dedetwo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:
Good morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

I'm 28yrs, working and I had a gf of 21yrs. we are very good together and I love her so much. we started dating a year ago and I told her what can make me breakup with her which is cheating. she swear never to cheat on me coz she loves me. (she's a virgin when I met her).

But after 6months of dating, I suspect she's still attached to her ex.. they are very close. I warned her but she said she'll rather break up with me than to cheat. she swear never to do that. I accepted but I keep watching and been sensitive.

Fast-forward to last month, I checked her fone for the 1st time. she don't expect it. I notice she's eager to get her fone back but I don't care. I checked and I notice she and her ex are having romantic affairs (no sex though) ..

I'm a type that if u cheat on me, no matter how much I love u, d love will dropped totally. one of my ex did same, despite our relationship is 4 years, I broke up with her.

She's so afraid and keep saying she can't leave me Coz I'm d one that disvirgin her, but I wish to leave.

She said she never mean to do all those bull'shit with her ex, but I let her know that she still have feelings for him.

Each time I remember, I felt hurt and wish to quit. whenever she come to my place, she'll beg from morning till evening but that doesn't move me.

I've never accept cheat with any of my ex but this particular girl keep apologizing.

If you are this bloody twisted, what the hell do you expect her ex-boyfriend will do to you?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by shege45: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vizzy4u:
pls who's dis "okafor" i've heard of him severally on Nl
lol
Okafor’s law isa Nigerian movie created by omoni oboli

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Useku:
Take whatever she says with a pinch of salt.

If you hadn't snooped into her phone you would have been there loving and cherishing a bleeping hoe.

you know okafors law right? My guy comot your mind for that babe she no get stand.

Nb, Bobo yen ti do.

What's Okafor's law?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by macino95(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=pfadom post=81114235]Follow your mind, not your heart![/quote..when ever their is an argument between your heart and your mind...follow your heart...their are things the heart felt.but your mind can't related ....
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by OlawaleBammie: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lamanii22:

I don't agree with this advice too... It's cruel to turn a lady into a sex object.... You don't have to apologize.. His advice is wrong...
Ahh, lemme do d apology bfor my head is crushed now..

I dont knw why some men take pleasure in turning same human as them to a sex object as if der so called sex victim is not havin blood running in der veins??
And d worst part is dat dem wil knw dat dey wont b marrying the lady at the end of d day, dat is inhumane. if u realized she cheated on u just discharge her and leave her to her conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by olu77(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Forgiveness is real but forget isn't real. No one forgets things

I agree with you. Was just playing around with the cliche.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Lekingston007(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sometimes,people tend to misbehave and they don't know until they're been told.......the girl's sorry then you should forgive her but if you feel you can't continue then let her know calmly......Forget about the deflowering...twas meant to happen
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by mrsheddy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Most people in relationship cheat. I think she is afraid of putting all her eggs � in one basket.

All I can say is that the DEVIL you know... Understand her fear please.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by EagleSquare1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
My wondering is if she loves you. Do you really think she loves you unconditionally, or is she wholeheartedly attached to you simply because you deflowered her? She is a young woman who needs you to take full charge of her heart as the relationship blossoms. I cannot say that I can guarantee that she wouldn’t misbehave as you both move on as a couple. Who can guarantee any relationship or marriage anyway? No one! Being together in any relationship entails upholding trust, and I can understand that your trust for her has waned, but I suspect it is not totally lost. So give her a chance and also show her so much love as to reassure her and re-establish the mutual trust. All the best, Brother!

aysnoopy:

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

I swear, not that I'm looking for excuse. for me to break a 4yrs relationship coz of similar issue, u should know I've principle abt that. and I've told her dis is what I can't take for her not to Bleep up but still went ahead....

Well its good to av principle buh you must know there is no gurl out there without 1st love, @28yrs there is no gurl u can opt now for that doesnt av 1st love or in r/ship, your own case is fair, naa you disvirgin her that is an upperhand, capitalized on that. no perfect gurl or man anywhere.
if you don't love her ,kick her out asap.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Sebolie: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

Gentleman, this lady is young and you are young as well.. you need to forgive her and guide her going forward if you genuinely love her....if you hear real stories of infidelity in relationships not to talk of marriages, u go fear
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by cutieme(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

I swear, not that I'm looking for excuse. for me to break a 4yrs relationship coz of similar issue, u should know I've principle abt that. and I've told her dis is what I can't take for her not to Bleep up but still went ahead....
Lesve that stuoid girl, she no get shame!
Despite your warnings? I don't know this ladies problem anyways.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
u had a first girl that u dated, had sex with her then break up with her so that anoda man can marry the used girl bah. Now u av seen another babe and searching for some stupid advise from people here...... Bro, wise up and do ur needs and stop including people in ur affairs.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by united442(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
fullofgrace:
Bro I salute ur courage!
To be realistic, the kind of trusted woman u wish to have no longer exist. They are found in the first heavens not in this sinful planet. It is very difficult for Ladies to be faithful if u are not ready to marry them. Because of the nightmare of being dumped.
Bro my solemn advice to you is if you know u are not ready for marriage don't date any Lady to avoid another heartbreak similar to the case of Samadina vs Regina Daniel. My advice to you is remained focused and uninterrupted in ur dreams and aspirations. Let them go wen u are ready to settled down then you prayerfully make ur choice.

i nvr wanted to comment here, but bro, this comment hite hard..

though its not for me but i will keep it to hearth..

thanks alot..

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by wizod(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
If she has really changed, FORGIVE HER, but if you know that she will still go back to her ex, make her your intimacy gadget
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by taiwolomo1: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

All this girls are just bitch...free her jor. I guess she wanted her ex to hv the taste of what he couldn't, when she wz still dating him as a virgin! Girls will never be loyal. Runs just de there blood ni! Trust me ...she wil still repeat it!
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Gummy8: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Watch free movies this long weekend on:
www.hilifestoreplus.com
Enjoy!!

Join our Make Up or Break Up sessions, give you own advice and opinion, get help for your rocky relationship and get great teachings and books on Romance
www.hilifestoreplus.com
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by tightpussy156: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
This ur story look somehow. she is madly in.love with her ex,she need her ex badly,she had conversation, chat with her ex but u were the one that deflower her.Are you sure of this or you were been deceived by lime,alum,g.tightening cream.if ur story is Truth that means her ex was friend zone.then you have to be very careful a dog will always be a dog.don't slow a girl to deceived with fake virginity but poses a bad character. my advice for you.Those that will quote me wrong hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Dalby(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

Bros please do not fall for that disvirgined me crap...these ones are the worst. You will thank me later when you hear from the person that takes over from you...
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Useku(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
OgbeniSamm:

What's Okafor's law?

Lol, baba somebody already already stated the law, check 6;45am on this thread. Just some posts after mine.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by natureisgood(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
akinade28:
Since you are hurt and wish to quit the relationship, be a man and break up with her, except you are ready to subject yourself to a lifetime of unhappiness. Such a marriage willbe miserable for the two of you. Don't let her manipulate you with virginity.
Or maybe you are not telling the whole story and you are looking for a flimsy excuse to end the relationship and still satisfy your conscience.

Best Advice For You Op
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by Sprumbaba: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
aysnoopy:

I don't understand Sir.. I'm confused at this stage.
what will u do Sir if you're d one?
I just need people's view on this
sometimes I'll pet her and told her everything will be fine again, but each time I remember, I just got fed-up and want breakup.

You are 29 and she is 21. She is still experiencing life. Go after someone older that values relationship.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by joeferrari(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
My dear friend I must be honest with you don't get your hands burnt because of the relationship if you are emotionally not strong to her let it go because if you give her another chance am sorry to say your heart will be ruined

morning good people of Nairaland. please don't mind my grammatical errors coz I'm not that good.

[/quote]
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by shegzydave(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
See any guy that disvirgin a girl will never enjoy the girl, you have just open her eyes...it takes the grace of God for her to be faithful to you, she will always be eager to taste another diick, but the truth is that she will never forget you in her life because you are the open that open her eyes...
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Since she didn't sleep with her ex, no problem about that, you can forgive her if you still love her, but you shouldn't have disvirgin her, she can use that against you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.