Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged (72399 Views)

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2019
lagdmark:

You call it rational thinking, funny boy. What if other intelligent police officers stop performing their duties for fear of being killed by mad soldiers.
No problems, grin They have not been performing their duties efficiently and poportionally Anyway. they are only very good in extorting Innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Horus(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGV0X7TXmtY

Army, Police to probe killing of policemen in Taraba
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by azikiweironsi(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Princedapace:

U are a useless animal. Are solidiers not killing Nigerians? Do u know how many people soldiers have killed, molested and eliminated in this country?

We are talking about a team that caught a deadly kidnapper who has been making life hard for hardworking people in that area, u are here talking trash.

My bro. Honestly, we still have a long way to go in this country. I wonder the kind of people that are on Nairaland. Prof. Wole Soyinka has said it all "The first to comment youths".

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So,we should all join in the madness?
Yes! Nigeria is a mad Nation full with mad people, mad politicians, mad Mad Soldiers and policemen Already, so what else can one do?

A country were soldiers kill policemen to rescue a civilian criminal, is that one a country?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Princedapace(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Ryan03:
these are the youths of tomorrow yet we want a better Nigeria. is that even possible with this mindset?

Nigeria is finished bro., The family system failed us big time.

Many Nigerian youths are unfit to lead anything aswear!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
You just called it trash,when Nigerians were killed by sars you forgot about Karma then,was I the one that shot them? trash or no trash ,I’ve dropped this here and it’s our public dustbin.
You even have time replying him. Baba nothing do you joor

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by micflo28(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2019
The world is watching and laughing. Soldiers in the payroll of a kidnaper? This can't get any funnier.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Murphy123: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:
Where is the president?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Princedapace(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2019
azikiweironsi:

My bro. Honestly, we still have a long way to go in this country. I wonder the kind of people that are on Nairaland. Prof. Wole Soyinka has said it all "The first to comment youths".

Sincerely bro, I have lost hope for this country. The mindset is terrible. No wonder we keep producing useless leaders. The leaders come among us na.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2019
micflo28:
The world is watching and laughing. Soldiers in the payroll of a kidnaper? This can't get any funnier.
Is it crazy.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Chuksmonika(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2019
welcome to the zoo
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Gandollaar(f): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:
Where is the president?
He is fiddling while Nigeria burns.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Chuksmonika(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:
Where is the president?
flexing in daura,after ordering unending investigation into the matter

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Ikpongiton: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2019
Flyingngel:
The presidency will react.
who is the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Leonbonapart(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
You just called it trash,when Nigerians were killed by sars you forgot about Karma then,was I the one that shot them? trash or no trash ,I’ve dropped this here and it’s our public dustbin.
name that yahoo yahoo go kill you. Unrepentant bast@rd
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by proudevil: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2019
airsaylongcon:

None better.... All na waste products. If anyone nor gree commot your body you'd be in a lot of trouble. Piss don hold you before wey u go dey shake like who hold live wire?
Ehenehn you gat sense bro .........

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Lovelife433(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:

You are a shameless pig, did u read this story at all with no single human conscience.

You will not make heaven
And you will make heaven?, grin for calling him a pig?

You are a confused soul. i pity you!

The Nigerian policemen should all be killed. And NO! i don't want to make heaven.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Mutemenot(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2019
proudevil:

read between the lines bro...URINE BETTER PASS POO.

Bro poo n urine belong to toilet.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Sirwallace(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2019
To end this, Buratai should do the needful. Summon the alleged captain and make the investigation public.
All heads involved in the brutality of those innocents policemen must roll. If at all Buhari is serious about security, some people had to be sacked in that army to return sanity to the system with a condition to provide that notorious kidnapper.

Everything still boil that to corruption that has plague this country since the military era.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Jman06(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2019
I remember cursing one policeman here for trying to justify the recent extra judicial killing of one uniport student by policemen in Ogun state. That guy would think that I was joking, but this killing of policemen would not stop until that particular policeman or someone close to him has suffered the pains of extra judicial killings!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by dazzlingd(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2019
gypsey:
And you will make heaven?, grin for calling him a pig?

You are a confused soul. i pity you!

The Nigerian policemen should all be killed. And NO! i don't want to make heaven.

You morafuka, pick up a gun and start the killings..
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by MisterChairman(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2019
this makes me cry

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by anibi9674: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2019
All I can say in this matter is that the army is culpable

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by marlow1962(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2019
And how do they think we are going to believe this when there is not link to the so called shocking video
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by akinonigbinde: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2019
Born2Breed:
No matter how bad most police personnel are and no matter how heartless most could be....they are still Nigerian's and they were murdered in cold blood.

This is very wrong,head must role to teach those murderers in military uniform a lesson.
And no matter how bad the people police had killed via extrajudicial killings and no matter how heartless most could be, were they not Nigerians murdered in cold blood?
This is very wrong, we don't need heads to roll to teach policemen in police uniform a lesson.
You must be a bloody policeman
#endsarsnow
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by uvie66: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Why lord luggard decided to amalgamate us with these aboki animals is still beyond me to comprehend.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by akinonigbinde: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2019
ignis:
'Police killing civilians, soldiers killing police, bokoharam killing soldiers ,APC is killing the economy.
hmmmm
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by reality1010: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2019
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/08/shocking-video-of-soldiers-killings-please-dont-kill-me-policeman-begged/

Hausa fulani and evils. While social vices and crimes can be tackled in the south with the support of the people, it occupancy in the North will be protected by personnel in authority. When you look at the rates at which pastors are exposed by members, evil activities exposed, you but must appreciate it because in the North child rape by Islamic personal cannot be exposed.
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by Flyingngel(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Ikpongiton post:

who is the presidency?

Abba kyari, mamman daura etc.

[/quote]
Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by felaismyhero(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2019
lagdmark:

You call it rational thinking, funny boy. What if other intelligent police officers stop performing their duties for fear of being killed by mad soldiers.
pls,dont call me boy again.i am not saying the soldiers did right with their actions.what they did is very very bad.but policemen too can be very wicked towards civilians too; so it's a bit hard to feel sympathy for them when evil befalls them.check what most here are saying too; its like two demons fighting; you don't know whether to rejoice or not!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged by RockHard: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2019
excessmon:
i dont understand why people can be so senseless..................do u do rubbish to gather likes?u read a story ike this and all you could do is write this rubbish u did......anyways what am i even typing? do i even know if you can read at all?

The even more disturbing thing is that there are people actually liking his comments.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.