Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,701 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Northern President In 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern President In 2023? (3842 Views)

Northern President: Atiku Quoted Out Of Context - BBC Reporter / Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern President In 2023? by Astark: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2019
I've seen many people that want a northern president in 2023 mostly by south easterners. Do you people really want another Fulani man?.

In my opinion APC and PDP should cede presidency to Igbo and let them produce the president since it is the only fair thing to do.
Re: Northern President In 2023? by oluwadabira111(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2019
2023 is a hell lot of time @0P
Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Take this to the bank, power is coming back to the south in 2023..

Those who are clamouring for presidency to still remain in North are irrelevant in their respective states if not Ikpeazu shouldn't have won his reelection upon NK hoolaboo

10 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by kettykin: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:
I've seen many people that want a northern president in 2023 mostly by south easterners. Do you people really want another Fulani man?.

In my opinion APC and PDP should cede presidency to Igbo and let them produce the president since it is the only fair thing to do.

A lot will happen in 2023 either Nigeria gets it right for the first time in the history of Nigeria or Nigeria gets it wrong for the final time in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:

After el rufai don talk u are now running to create topic

The only way to win the north is a united south though an igbo president ....with a middle belt vice president
Backed by south south and south west

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

After el rufai don talk u are now running to create topic

The only way to win the north is a united south though an igbo president ....with a middle belt vice president
Backed by south south and south west

Southern unity my foot.. Na by force..

Elrufai can say whatever he likes who cares.

2023 will proof which region is indeed sophisticated..

Good music no be by loudness

6 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

And the north have it then ...remember u cant be vice again in 2023

8 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

And the north have it then ...remember u cant be vice again in 2023

Power is coming to the south.. SE politicians are also interested in the position.. Even if they can't win they want to allign with someone from South..

You people shouting power should retain in North dont have a say in your respective states not to talk of the region

6 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

And when the music starts, I hope you would remember that good music is not by loudness.

Don't come and start looking for allies where they are none.
Anyway, I hope your political leaders are smarter than you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

And when the music starts, I hope you would remember that good music is not by loudness.

Don't come and start looking for allies where they are none.
Anyway, I hope your political leaders are smarter than you.

A tree does not make a forest. The allies are the one looking for us.

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

Power is coming to the south.. SE politicians are also interested in the position.. Even if they can't win they want to allign with someone from South..

You people shouting power should retain in North dont have a say in your respective states not to talk of the region
If power is coming to the south, it is coming east.
If not, it would remain north.

The rest of the south will never support a Yoruba presidency at this time.
We don't hate you. It is not your turn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

A tree does not make a forest. The allies are the one looking for us.
Indeed.
A tree does not make a forest.

1 Like

Re: Northern President In 2023? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Yes we do want another Northern President

The south west can not continue to pick and choose when to seek southern alliance and when to sell out to the north

Let power remain in the North forever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

Demand the presidency from Pdp and slug it out with SW on Apc tickets.

Which rest of the South? You mean SS?

If you are referring to SS, we have 40% of their votes in the bag.. That's official anywhere online

No need of being a saboteur to SW future interests

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by ambivert27(f): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2019
undecided

i wonder how these people reason! jeez!

See how they are fighting themselves over where power is going or not going? How has this improved your lifestyle?

Meanwhile, your supposed "master" only care about looting for his generations unborn; and the circle continues.

How long will you all remain in this perpetual slavery?

9 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by Ultimatezlant: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2019
opinion

7 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

Lol ...its funny when someone displays foolishness as wisdom

One thing u can take to the bank is this ,the south east would never back a south western candidate until we get repayed for 1999 and 2003

Instead of a south western in 2023 north can rule we take vice no be only una sabi wicked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by TSRC: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

Demand the presidency from Pdp and slug it out with SW on Apc tickets.

Which rest of the South? You mean SS?

If you are referring to SS, we have 40% of their votes in the bag.. That's official anywhere online

No need of being a saboteur to SW future interests
We would demand the presidency in the APC too.
And if we don't get it, there goes our vote.
Nobody is stopping Yoruba from contesting the primaries, but an Igbo has to win for fairness.

You are going to get 40‰ of south south votes?
Is it in Delta or akwaibom or Rivers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by ElsonMorali: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:

Still waiting for the Presidency to be handed to you on a platter of gold I see.

Keep waiting...you will grow white whiskers waiting. That much I can assure you.

4 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol ...its funny when someone displays foolishness as wisdom

One thing u can take to the bank is this ,the south east would never back a south western candidate until we get repayed for 1999 and 2003

Instead of a south western in 2023 north can rule we take vice no be only una sabi wicked

That's where the delusions lies.. Nobody needs inconsequential peoples votes.. Your votes have never made any difference in Nigeria politics.. Tell your people to keep it to themselves..

Let SE slugs it out with Apc on the polls if you guys have balls..lets meet there and settle the differences once and for all

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by blujoi(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2019
My dear it beats my imagination. Regardless of which region becomes president, your lives won’t improve!! I wonder when Nigerians will get it

ambivert27:
undecided

i wonder how these people reason! jeez!

See how they are fighting themselves over where power is going or not going? How has this improved your lifestyle?

Meanwhile, your supposed "master" only care about looting for his generations unborn; and the circle continues.

How long will you all remain in this perpetual slavery?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by ElsonMorali: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2019
krendo:
Yes we do want another Northern President

The south west can not continue to pick and choose when to seek southern alliance and when to sell out to the north

Let power remain in the North forever

You mean like when Nnamdi Azikiwe sold the south to his Hausa/Fulani masters and ended up becoming the extra appendage of that administration?

3 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

We would demand the presidency in the APC too.
And if we don't get it, there goes our vote.
Nobody is stopping Yoruba from contesting the primaries, but an Igbo has to win for fairness.

You are going to get 40‰ of south south votes?
Is it in Delta or akwaibom or Rivers?

My friend, power is not given but taken..

You read officials about SS votes.. Lucky you

SS are not bitter like SE. They understand it is politics and they have not forgotten SW supports during Yaradua sickness and GEJ winning 2011 elections

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by ElsonMorali: 8:13am On Aug 10, 2019
TSRC:

So what happened to our Biafra? You don't want that anymore?
Re: Northern President In 2023? by durangokid: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

. 2023 will be the final year to determine whether or not Nigeria will continue to exit as one nation, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2019
durangokid:
. 2023 will be the final year to determine whether or not Nigeria will continue to exit as one nation, mark my words.

That's delusional statements cos it is stale

1 Like

Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

That's where the delusions lies.. Nobody needs inconsequential peoples votes.. Your votes have never made any difference in Nigeria politics.. Tell your people to keep it to themselves..

Let SE slugs it out with Apc on the polls if you guys have balls..lets meet there and settle the differences once and for all
Lol we don't waste energy to fight a lost course

2023 is not far

2 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol we don't waste energy to fight a lost course

2023 is not far

So Na muscle Una use for loosing 2015 & 2019 elections?
Re: Northern President In 2023? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2019
The SW has 40% of the SS votes? I have always heard about Oshogbo weed but I never knew it was this potent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern President In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:

So Na muscle Una use for loosing 2015 & 2019 elections?
People who dont learn from history are not smart

3 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Where exactly will Tinubu get his 40% SS votes?? Bayelsa? Delta?,Rivers,Cross River,Edo or Akwa Ibom?

5 Likes

Re: Northern President In 2023? by helinues: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
The SW has 40% of the SS votes? I have always heard about Oshogbo weed but I never knew it was this potent

Nigeria democracy started in 2015 according to you guys.. 2011 never exists.. Yaradua sickness plus cabals never happened.. It was all a fairy tales

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Urges Nigerians To Pursue Peace, Shun Religious, Tribal Considerations / Fayemi Commiserates With Yinka Oyebode Over Father’s Death / Fuel Crisis: APC Has Lost Control Of Governance — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.