Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way (51410 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / What Are Low Carb Nigerian Foods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Leihe: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2019
()

Nigerian delicacies do have a place among delicious foods from around the world.

Chefs and cooks from Nigeria do not disappoint at all as they work hard and smart to provide quality food to satisfy the huge Nigeria population. While the “not too rich” make do in the streets, the wealthy chefs choose home service delivery for events and programs, taking photographs and sharing online.

However, among numerous professional chefs and cooks in Nigeria, Factboyz has looked into one with a difference.

The CEO of Tastbudz is Benedicta Elechi who according to her instagram profile doubles as a chemist. She is also the fiancee to famous OAP Daddy Freeze.

Image Source: Instagram @tastebudzng

FACTBOYZ
https:///2019/08/rare-pictures-of-nigerian-foods-shown-in-the-most-tantalizing-way.html

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Leihe: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2019
I see you licking your lips now grin grin grin

Bored cool

Visit FACTBOYZ

Top10 Real Life Descriptions Of What It Really Feels Like To Die
https:///2019/08/top-10-real-life-examples-of-what-it-feels-like-to-die.html

10 Extremely Valuable Lost Treasures Yet To Be Found
https:///2019/01/10-extremely-valuable-lost-treasures-yet-to-be-found.html

10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Top Ten Greatest Men That Ever Lived
https:///2018/11/top-ten-greatest-men-that-ever-lived.html

Top 10 Everyday Foods That Can Kill You
https:///2018/12/top-ten-everyday-foods-that-can-kill-you.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Leihe: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Have you ever had it this way? Ever?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by daddytime(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Where the tantalizing?

All I see are over-busy plates.

Too much effizy dey cause riot for belle

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Leihe: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2019
shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Leihe: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2019
Food time!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Leihe: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Nigerian delicacies are good when cooked with the right money grin

26 Likes

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2019
shocked

Oh blimey!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by KahlDrogo(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
What is rare about the pictures. Eyan oponu bloggers. angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Aliencraft(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
Rare indeed!!! All I see are digitally enhanced images angry

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Kendumazy(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
Mheeen! This is not bad for weekend enjoyment.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

4 Likes

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Dottore: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by obembet(f): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
M still expecting invitation from nairalander for out this wkend
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Biritiko: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Interesting
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2019
This early saturday mornining.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by erosimo(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Yummy!

3 Likes

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by thesicilian: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
I can prepare any of these with ease.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by ngwababe(f): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
O boy! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
This is heavenly cheesy grin kiss

Just lock me up with these,free internet, uninterrupted power supply, DStv and a good deek for the sallah.lobatan

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by adeniyi55: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
amala nko?

2 Likes

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by 175(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
Op you won't make heaven.

Starts crying!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by SpatialKing(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2019
I'm hungry
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2019
When will seun and lala send my own.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Pauldollars(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
What is rare about the pictures. Eyan oponu bloggers. angry

Which one have you made or snapped before? Show us ya own.

14 Likes

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Slymonster(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2019
Why why.. Now I am hungry...

1 Like

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by madridguy(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Your location ?

obembet:
M still expecting invitation from nairalander for out this wkend

1 Like

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by LINTUNE(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Oh my shocked
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Mharthings(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2019
This pictures didn't really do justice! But still... They look tantalizing.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Kkings11: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2019
HABA NA MTCHEWW

You just wake up this morning to make person dey salivate unnecessarily. Person no get money you dey show am dis kind tin.

I never eat since last night oh.

5 Likes

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by madridguy(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2019
I swear

175:
Op you won't make heaven.

Starts crying!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Pavore9: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2019
What is rare about it?

1 Like

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by ikorodureporta: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2019
those ones don't bellefull.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Saves N357,000 By Not Drinking For 124 Days (Photos) / The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / The Most Popular Food In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.