Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way (51417 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / What Are Low Carb Nigerian Foods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OTayobami(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
This is heavenly cheesy grin kiss

Just lock me up with these,free internet, uninterrupted power supply, DStv and a good deek for the sallah.lobatan

For your mind undecided undecided
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by konkonbilo(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
obembet:

Yours... Wait no show oo
why are you confused

1 Like

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Vendee: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Na wa o! These should be tomorrow things na!
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by BluePrincee: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2019
OTayobami:

❤️
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by igwefivestar(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Leihe:
()

Nigerian delicacies do have a place among delicious foods from around the world.

Chefs and cooks from Nigeria do not disappoint at all as they work hard and smart to provide quality food to satisfy the huge Nigeria population. While the “not too rich” make do in the streets, the wealthy chefs choose home service delivery for events and programs, taking photographs and sharing online.

However, among numerous professional chefs and cooks in Nigeria, Factboyz has looked into one with a difference.

The CEO of Tastbudz is Benedicta Elechi who according to her instagram profile doubles as a chemist. She is also the fiancee to famous OAP Daddy Freeze.

Image Source: Instagram @tastebudzng

FACTBOYZ
https:///2019/08/rare-pictures-of-nigerian-foods-shown-in-the-most-tantalizing-way.html
there is nothing tantalizing without fufu and melon soup. All I see here is junk food. grin
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by ballerin(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2019
obembet:
M still expecting invitation from nairalander for out this wkend
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by ballerin(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by BoboKush(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2019
obembet:

Obo e ma gbona

Body go tel u
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by tillaman(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2019
Damn I am going to IKeja to get me some Afang and Wheat!! God I love Afang soup
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by iamclime(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2019
Mon Dieu! This is serious! See roundabout, see shaki! Nitori Olórun!
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Prokaryote: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2019
Op,l Leihe, kwantinu frustrating my taste bud. Let me make money and eat good food not this #50 ewa and #80 agege bread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by WildChild00(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2019
Aliencraft:
Rare indeed!!! All I see are digitally enhanced images angry

Digitally enhanced images indeed, when last did you taste any of the FF varieties?

1 Like

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by namiji2598: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2019
obembet:
lol...what's Ur location
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Leihe:
()

Nigerian delicacies do have a place among delicious foods from around the world.

Chefs and cooks from Nigeria do not disappoint at all as they work hard and smart to provide quality food to satisfy the huge Nigeria population. While the “not too rich” make do in the streets, the wealthy chefs choose home service delivery for events and programs, taking photographs and sharing online.

However, among numerous professional chefs and cooks in Nigeria, Factboyz has looked into one with a difference.

The CEO of Tastbudz is Benedicta Elechi who according to her instagram profile doubles as a chemist. She is also the fiancee to famous OAP Daddy Freeze.

Image Source: Instagram @tastebudzng

FACTBOYZ
https:///2019/08/rare-pictures-of-nigerian-foods-shown-in-the-most-tantalizing-way.html

What's her WhatsApp number? I would need her services. The food is looking good. Pls am serious. 08036892360.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by fayruka(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
omo!!!! this kind thing fit break person fast oo
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by aroundtheworld(f): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Not looking bad
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by daddytime(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

Please, it's too early for unnecessary hate. If these meals taste half as good as they look, then she's good. No wonder Daddy Freeze is so fresh and youthful. grin

Wow...not hating bro...huge thumbs up to her..didn't even know it was daddy freeze's kitchen o
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by ddjay: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2019
ngwababe:
O boy! shocked
U suppose say "oh girl"
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by noble71(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2019
Check out this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2019
daddytime:

Wow...not hating bro...huge thumbs up to her..didn't even know it was daddy freeze's kitchen o

Okay sir... I love good presentation of meals. In that regard, she totally nailed it.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by heinrichy(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2019
Rice and Oka
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2019
noble71:
Check out this

Una go just use long throat wound person this morning. undecided
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Offpoint: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2019
obembet:
pictures please....
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by damiandammy(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Oh my gawd
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Kkings11: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2019
noble71:
Check out this
I dey beg una e don do oh abeg. I no get money na.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by logon599: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2019
obembet:

Hmm
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by actoor(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
This is heavenly cheesy grin kiss

Just lock me up with these,free internet, uninterrupted power supply, DStv and a good deek for the sallah.lobatan

It's like I need to look into your matter because, we both share same thought and mindset.

I believe You have the P*ci to accommodate my Gangatic Deek with a biG Brown cap?

If yes, PM me noW so you can have a good Testimony's to tell after the Ramadan.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by noble71(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kkings11:

I dey beg una e don do oh abeg.
I no get money na.
Hustle oh!!! grin
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by planetx: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Too much oil, fats and carbs, nothing healthy about this.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dayleke: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
noble71:
Check out this

Check this out
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
OTayobami:

joor koshilo joor.this is festive season and everyone is in a happy mood

Bad energy stay far away
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
actoor:

It's like I need to look into your matter because, we both share same thought and mindset.

I believe You have the P*ci to accommodate my Gangatic Deek with a biG Brown cap?

If yes, PM me noW so you can have a good Testimony's to tell after the Ramadan.

shey reason tofin polowo oko eniyen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Saves N357,000 By Not Drinking For 124 Days (Photos) / The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / The Most Popular Food In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.