Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way (51418 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / What Are Low Carb Nigerian Foods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OTayobami(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
joor koshilo joor.this is festive season and everyone is in a happy mood

Bad energy stay far away

Ki emi koshilo abi? Ok but is like won ko e but you didn't learn if that's what you think the festive period is about
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
OTayobami:

Ki emi koshilo abi? Ok but is like won ko e but you didn't learn if that's what you think the festive period is about
but the festive season is for looking for trouble for you ABI?
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by actoor(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
shey reason tofin polowo oko eniyen?

Why not, if Nut?
Oowun Ani Lan-naani &
Ipolowo Ója nlagunmu Ohwo.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OTayobami(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
but the festive season is for looking for trouble for you ABI?

grin grin
So truth when i dey talk nai be trouble?
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
OTayobami:

grin grin
So truth when i dey talk nai be trouble?
rinsiwaju
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OTayobami(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
rinsiwaju

Gbe'nu e sohun joor
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
actoor:

Why not, if Nut?
Oowun Ani Lan-naani &
Ipolowo Ója nlagunmu Ohwo.
emini ma decide boya oko e Tobi or not,kin shey by polowoing grin angry
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OTayobami(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
rinsiwaju

Iwo omo to to baje yi!
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
OTayobami:

Gbe'nu e sohun joor
gbetie tele
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
OTayobami:

Iwo omo to to baje yi!
Iwo to yodin nko
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OTayobami(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Iwo to yodin nko

Ahn! Ahn! Omo yi o tie ni respect fun mi rara at all

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by actoor(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
emini ma decide boya oko e Tobi or not,kin shey by polowoing grin angry

Trust me, Molepe Afin fun-é Loyinbo.

That's my selling point and I am proud of it.

Ori-Ajanaku ni mo di sunuu Shokoto-mi so, I gat to tell it loud.

1 Like

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
OTayobami:

Ahn! Ahn! Omo yi o tie ni respect fun mi rara at all
you dey find respect for nairaland? grin
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
actoor:

Trust me, Molepe Afin fun-é Loyinbo.

That's my selling point and I am proud of it.

Ori-Ajanaku ni mo di sunuu Shokoto-mi so, I gat to tell it loud.
oya Mr marketer lomarket oja e sibomi
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OTayobami(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
you dey find respect for nairaland? grin

I've been waiting for you to re-quote and now that you did, i want to use this opportunity to apologize for been rude at first even though you were rude too....have a nice day! Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by actoor(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
oya Mr marketer lomarket oja e sibomi

Eyii-ni Idajó-Mi.

You are hereby Disqualified from the list of the lucky/potential candidates selected to partake in the taste the Candy.

I Rise & Walkout.......
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
actoor:

Eyii-ni Idajó-Mi.

You are hereby Disqualified from the list of the lucky/potential candidates selected to partake in the taste the Candy.

I Rise & Walkout.......

ode ni boboyi sha grin
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by actoor(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
ode ni boboyi sha grin

Ha ha ha.

1 Like

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OlawaleBammie: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy actoor and OTayobami abeg make una continiu, a dey enjoy dis yoruba eko + yoruba ibadan conversation, u guys are makin my day no need to on tv again.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by actoor(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
dangotesmummy actoor and OTayobami abeg make una continiu, a dey enjoy dis yoruba eko + yoruba ibadan conversation, u guys are makin my day no need to on tv again.

Thanks Jaree Bro, dont mind @Dangotesmummy she never understand that Iru-Òlórun nio sii but Iru-Eniyan Pó bi jantiréré.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OlawaleBammie: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
actoor:

Thanks Jaree Bro, dont mind @Dangotesmummy she never understand that Iru-Òlórun nio sii but Iru-Eniyan Pó bi jantiréré.

Lol but she never told u she miss her boyfriend(s) na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Reference(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Presentation is still very African, jumbled up and looking very messy, still looks unhealthy. More needs to be done. Good thing folks are taking notice and doing something.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
actoor:

elejo wewe e never do you.elejo oshi. grin angry
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Lol but she never told u she miss her boyfriend(s) na grin grin grin
awon alemi wa.ose ose.wonshey ise tanwayewon washey wink grin angry
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OlawaleBammie: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
awon alemi wa.ose ose.wonshey ise tanwayewon washey wink grin angry
hmm, iru ishe wo niyen oo
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by dangotesmummy: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

hmm, iru ishe wo niyen oo
eti olohun kosiwon lagbada.larin itan won grin angry
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Okoroawusa: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Why r u doing this to me naaaah?!!
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by OlawaleBammie: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
eti olohun kosiwon lagbada.larin itan won grin angry
Ahh, GBAM!!! oda lugbee, yoruba ree ga yeye.
okun oo, hin suse hun loorun oo, hin saa ranti lati lo purotekishan.
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by pacespot(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
These got me thinking. But these are not typical Nigerian goods
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by pacespot(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
These got me thinking. But these are not typical Nigerian foods
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Bambambiglo: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
ngwababe:
O boy! shocked

Would you like to suck my dick?
Re: Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
You better make sure the meat is real beef or goat before you end up eating human flesh. Nothing is impossible in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Saves N357,000 By Not Drinking For 124 Days (Photos) / The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / The Most Popular Food In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.