Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce (50708 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
A woman or a man is not ur life so yh u make life what u want it to be.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by trumpcoat(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Cute boy
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by cococandy(f): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
It takes the grace of God and your perpetual ability to endure for a woman to stay married to a typical thinking Nigerian man.
That’s why all them marriages are crashing up and down. The women are wiser now

7 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by eyoniggar(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
i knew that bitch was a potential gold digging hoe. how can a married woman be posting naked yansh and boob pics on instagram for hundreds of hrny guys to be seeing. offcourse various money miss road will be hitting her dm with promise of millions and expensive vacations.
the bitch herself is always posting of how she likes luxury and cash etc, how can that type of hoe stay one play.
ik na proper idiot. dont ever turn hoes to wifes them no go hear

To think sey this guy come dey live with her for nija....some men go don promise her 200 million naira, house in banana etc....now shes free...na the highest bidder go dey Bleep that yansh bad now....inside life, outside heaven...

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by WorWorBoy: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Life have been so sweet to him after Sonia dumped him,who is he deceiving?
Are you him? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by franchasng: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
OKorowanta:
Life..
Oshiomole married that beautiful mamiwater from Eritrea and the marriage is still waxing strong,Ned Nwoko also harvested Regina from the market because they are billionaires.
Bitches even said there is no word as ugly billionaires.
Just because my guy no dey rich to keep the Colombian goddess,she don pick race.
To think out of these three men,he is the only one as handsome as an unexpected Christmas bonus,makes it more pitiful.
Poverty you be fool!
Tufiakwa!
When we tell the young boys wasting their time doing jerry coil, bleaching and carrying excessive weights to acquire 30 packs, they don't listen, let them continue being fooled.

All that ladies care about in a man is his wallet; his ability to provide good life for them, only small secondary school girls and those ugly, old rich women droll over a guy's 50 packs, hot looking ladies only care about your wallet, so if u want to use I am handsome guy, go for ugly ladies and those old rich ladies who no longer care about money but fun undecided

Even the white ladies are the same; young hot looking white ladies are the highest gold diggers, if u are not a celebrity or from a great family background or a medical person forget them, it is only the old, obese white ladies that droll about guy's looks cry

But will they listen NO!

IK's wife left him all because IK doesn't have the money she thought he had to be splashing on her, her high expectations turned gloomy as she saw the young actor struggle to make ends meet talk more of spending lavishly on her, like u said my brother, lack of money can deal a huge blow on a man angry

13 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Himmler: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Whenever u see a man or woman trying so hard to show that they are happy after breaking up with their spouse, just know that the the thing dey pain dem

11 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Himmler: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Life have been so sweet to him after Sonia dumped him,who is he deceiving?
Exactly, trying so hard to show people that he is happy after the separation is already an indication that the thing is paining him badly

5 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by franchasng: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
cococandy:
It takes the grace of God and your perpetual ability to endure for a woman to stay married to a typical thinking Nigerian man.
it takes good supply of money for majority of hot looking or obviously beautiful (not beauty is in the eyes of the beholder type of beauty oh) lady to remain married to any man today.

Out of the qualities pretty, hot ladies want in a man, money makes up 95% of the qualities, others follow.

Have enough money and you can marry 10 hot looking, classy ladies from all races of the world and they will never complain but shower you with daily praises so long as you are spoiling them with enough money.

In our present world, money is what qualifies any man as a man, other qualities are just addons lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Junkie1: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
IK PROVED TO BE A SIMP AND A SUCKER FOR WIFING UP AN INSTAGRAM HOE JUST BECAUSE SHE'S COLOMBIAN

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Aidejay(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
I just hope he will be okay
This marriage thing no b for everybody
Just carry marry now marry then put for head.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
KanuSE:
Life ain't difficult to live. grin
Omo o . grin grin grin grin You just summarize my life
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Techsunny: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
OKorowanta:
Life..
Oshiomole married that beautiful mamiwater from Eritrea and the marriage is still waxing strong,Ned Nwoko also harvested Regina from the market because they are billionaires.
Just because my guy no dey rich to keep the Colombian goddess,she don pick race.
To think out of these three men,he is the only one as handsome as an unexpected Christmas bonus,makes it more pitiful.
Poverty you be fool!Cape verd not Eritrea
Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Techsunny: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
OKorowanta:
Life..
Poverty you be fool!
Tufiakwa!
Cape verd not Eritrea

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by heendrix(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
YorubaEmir:
I swear I go marry Oyibo to born white children.

Please nobody should tell me about inferiority complex.
Just look at how that boy is beautiful

It’ll also save my daughters money from buying bleaching creams. You see? It’s a win win

Lol
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by franchasng: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Junkie1:
IK PROVED TO BE A SIMP AND A SUCKER FOR WIFING UP AN INSTAGRAM HOE JUST BECAUSE SHE'S COLOMBIAN
That's why whenever I see ladies dying and falling for all these entertainment celebrities showing off luxury lifestyle on social media, I laugh lol, the men that have the money hardly showoff or post on social media, most of the big shots are in the markets you neglect, those dirty looking business areas u see as nonsense area, and they are balling lowkey.

It is the guys that didn't believed they could make it and suddenly they jammed some millions that showoff on social media to attract ladies with low IQ and easy virtue.

How much does it cost to vacation in Europe or US

If you have enough reason to convince the visa officers at the embassies that you are traveling genuinely to return back to Nigeria, and you apply for your visa yourself without using agents, your visa processing won't cost you more than 200,000naira.

Then you go online on some sites to book for cheap flight months ahead and you can get return ticket to and fro Nigeria-US for as low as $750, that's less than 280,000naira.

You also reserve hotel ahead if you don't have a place to stay but AY comedian back then some years back use to stay in a friend's house in Houston Texas US whenever he visited US, so he doesn't spend money on hotel, that's what most of the celebrities do, they may pay for hotel accommodation for 2 days only to enable them snap picture to upload online.

Their friends there can take them on a free tour around some sightseeing centers and they snap pictures and upload online and then watch ladies go gaga that the guy is now a billionaire as bloggers help him with Nigerian young billionaire shares pictures of his vacation in US or Germany or London, lol

Showbiz life sha, what a pathetic life lol grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by LEOSZ(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
KanuSE:

lol I don't get this oooo
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by DisGuy: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sijo01:
shocked shocked Babe left her son behind? menh, some women get mind sad

No she didn't. Divorced couple share kids weekends, holidays, etc

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Sijo01(f): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
DisGuy:

No she didn't. Divorced couple share kids weekends, holidays, etc

Ohkky, thanks for the clarification.
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Midas01: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Men....always shifting blames to.women since 21BC.
DaInferno:
the major cause of this divorce would be the quest for equality
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by ukaface(f): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Indeed
All na defense mechanism.....he can't come online and be crying na,na himself e dey deceive
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by ngadaAwo: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Clash of cultures I guess...
[/s]
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by ngadaAwo: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
[/s]
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Dedetwo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
One of the secrets of long life is never to get married.

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by DaInferno(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Midas01:
Men....always shifting blames to.women since 21BC.
...and vice versa,

it is what it is, African-african marriages Hardly crash because the man is always the head as ordained even in the bible. women ought to know there place and maintain as such, the laws of the white man- for gender equality is the main reason why they divorce more because the woman wants to be on equal footing with the male on every ground which is not ordained to be so...which is the only reason I see for this particular divorce. Am not generalising or shifting blame

and please change the date to 1BC,it will make u feel better

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Midas01: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Trash....If men loved their wives as the Bible spoke just as Christ loved the church, marriages wouldn't crash.
DaInferno:

...and vice versa,

it is what it is, African-african marriages Hardly crash because the man is always the head as ordained even in the bible. women ought to know there place and maintain as such, the laws of the white man- for gender equality is the main reason why they divorce more because the woman wants to be on equal footing with the male on every ground which is not ordained to be so...which is the only reason I see for this particular divorce. Am not generalising or shifting blame

and please change the date to 1BC,it will make u feel better

4 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by imitateMe(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
OKorowanta:
Life..
Poverty you be fool!

Tufiakwa!
She loved him. Is Regina a classy actress by the way? IK is okay financially
Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by YelloweWest: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nl fùck boys are all over this thread spewing trash from their broke asseś undecided

I thought u guys marrying a white woman is best undecided They are not gold diggers like we Nigerian women undecided

Stupid broke idiots.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by frozen70(f): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Let her go since he can't afford to keep her

Another vacancy has been created for our girls to fill in

Guys, the white ladies already have a standard and for whatever reason, they can't go below standard

Just stay away from them if you can't afford to keep them

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
cococandy:

smiley Time will tell

I bet 25 years from now, you'd gladly let your daughter marry IK Ogbonna. But would you let your son marry a 50yrs + Sonia? (even if she's the richest woman in Africa)

Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Annie939(f): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
OKorowanta:
Life..
Poverty you be fool!
Tufiakwa!
what do you mean? that women marry because of money?

Re: IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce by Ryan14(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
OKorowanta:
Life..
Poverty you be fool!
Tufiakwa!

#PovertyYouBeFool!
#Tufiakwa
���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger / Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) / Is Phyno Finally Going Bald? See Photo He Uploaded On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.