Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka (37052 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Naomi Osaka Defeats Serena Williams To Win US Open Title / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Originalsly: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Trained by the WHITES

The least anyone knows about Serena and Venus is that they were coached by their father. He always said his daughters would reach the top. The media always made him out to be a fool because they believed it will take a Wbite coach if they can ever get there.... a Black... especially him... a self made coach... can never get them there.... Blacks are not capable to poach someone to the top.
And here in 2019... you.. a Black... after they have been on top for yearsssss.... would open your mouth and be saying the same.... it must be Whites that got them there. It is White worshippers like you that I see so often that migrate and become sex slaves to Whites.

@ topic.... I'm amazed at how long Serena remains on top of this sport for the young and energetic.

6 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Originalsly: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2019
TissuePaper:
Not impressed undecided..Naomi still takes the cake on this one, Serena Williams should retire and stop being greedy, let others have their shine

Really?...... how did Serena get to the top?...did somebody step down and give her a chance? ...don't you think Renaldo and Messi and Neymar should stop being greedy and step down and give other strikers a chance?
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Adex0907(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B08uLsblgk3/?igshid=14r5gaox4ggdm

Click here to see the moment she won the match
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by mknigeriagreat: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
TissuePaper:
Not impressed undecided..Naomi still takes the cake on this one, Serena Williams should retire and stop being greedy, let others have their shine

Serena williams came as a very young girl and retired most moms in the female tennis world. So let the kids outplay her and retire her if they can. She is still their iyalaya( in Remi Tinubu's voice). Them no reach....

5 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2019
TissuePaper:

she is trying to equal or so pass the all time great record of 24 grand slam...let's wish her the best

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by mamajj17(f): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2019
This just a message, Never give up in Life! Everyone has a Story cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by ChristineC: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Trained by the WHITES
shut your ass

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by izombie(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2019
TissuePaper:
i have read some stupid comments on nairaland but this your comment just became the most stupid comment i have read here.
How is serena greedy abeg? Has she ever stopped anyone from competing? The upcoming players should raise their games, simple. I dislike people like you. Always blaming others for your misfortune. I spit on you

3 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by aroundtheworld(f): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Cool play
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by emilas1979(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2019
I beg to disagree
She isn't being greedy
Someone is ahead of her in grandslams,she is only trying to be remembered amongst the best the game produced
TissuePaper:

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by aroundtheworld(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2019
izombie:
i have read some stupid comments on nairaland but this your comment just became the most stupid comment i have read here.
How is serena greedy abeg? Has she ever stopped anyone from competing? The upcoming players should raise their games, simple. I dislike people like you. Always blaming others for your misfortune. I spit on you

Let him say his mind.
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2019
aww, so happy for her...hard works pay
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Fitz22(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2019
TissuePaper:
lol i'm not greedy o, i'm also a fan but i just feel she has been in the sport for too long and needs a break...new wine is always better than old wine ya know smiley

She is still strong ans she is so much in the game. In sport you retire when you feel and know your body is weak. Serena is still strong, lets support her and let her shine...Lol

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2019
drips8:
Congrats to Serena, she must be so happy

Naomi is still number one though

really...u rather say to u Naomi is till NO 1
cos with all Serena has been through...and she still playing this good, mehn the all time NO 1 is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Andersonjr:
Talking like it something she has been waiting to achieve for a life time.
#naomiosakafan

An achievement nonetheless... When will Federer do the same against his arch-nemesis? When he retires?. grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by izombie(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2019
TissuePaper:
lol, but you know set serena William don dey that no.1 spot for a long time, why she dey get sleepless night for Naomi head becos the girl overthrow her, why can't she be like using bolt and simply retire and enjoy a clean record.
you sound more stupid. How is serena having sleepless nights because of the number one spot? Any player can be number one at any time depending on your performance at a particular stage. The new and young players have refused to up their games or they are just not as talented as serena, federer, nadal and djokovic. If you watched the final of this year's wimbledon you will see that halep came into that match to win. She blew serena off in less than an hour. Don't blame serena for being a winner.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Quorax: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2019
drips8:

the lady should retire already. Her sister has long left, what is she still doing?
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by izombie(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2019
aroundtheworld:

Let him say his mind.
he did and he made a stupid comment. Serena didn't wait for anybody to retire for her. She retired them by beating them in every tournament. You don't become a winner being handed wins but by beating the best. She is still the best female tennis player for over 15 years and if others want that spot then they should beat her and retire her. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by deolumike(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2019
...or she let her win.

Naomi Osaka still No. 1
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Mizwisdom(f): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2019
thesicilian:
This Serena never gets old.

She'll get old when she's actually old, for now she's not yet old
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Bikonu The sky is large enough for every bird to fly...
Because a bird is getting old doesn't mean it should stop flying. She is passionate about lawn tennis let she continue till she thinks it is time to hang the racket

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Mizwisdom(f): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2019
thesicilian:
This Serena never gets old.

She'll get old when she's actually old, for now she's not yet old
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Sacchi1162(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2019
drips8:

She's not o
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by makewetalk2: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2019
stoopid rat.
We know racists when we see them. Is just like asking a Lawyer who is still winning cases to retire because they are old and winning against younger lawyers. If you can beat her, beat her! If she is too good to be beaten, celebrate her. Stop your stupid racism. Why should actress be winning Oscars and Musicians winning Grammies in their 70ies and yet Serena cannot win because she is 37. Are you age-shaming her for winning?
TissuePaper:
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Jaynom(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2019
drips8:

No she's not!
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by yeyeosoronga: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2019
TissuePaper:

The sky is big enough.
Tennis for Serena isn't just about the fame
She loves playing tennis, and she loves playing the best. That's her life

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by moriss33(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2019
you hating from the back....she dosen't even know you exist .
TissuePaper:
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by moriss33(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2019
you hating from the back bro, she dunno you exist.
Leonbonapart:
Beastess incarnate
Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by Nuzo1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
TissuePaper:

Better find time to delete this comment. It makes you look like I don't know....

Just like Ronaldo, I'm not a big fan of Serena. But one can't help but get marvelled and inspired by their strive to be better than their best.

I could still remember when people were mocking Serena when Osakaa beat her. They said she should retire just because a younger kid beat her at the finals, not even in the first round.
I told them I won't be surprised if Serena comes back to beat Osaka soon because just like Ronaldo, she's a definition of continuous improvement.

Serena is currently the highest paid sports woman in the world as result of her hard work and active in the court.

Only very wicked, heartless and lazy humans would advise anybody like ronaldo, Hamilton (F1) and Serena to resign when they are still fit and devoid of injuries.

Resign and do what sef?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Defeats Naomi Osaka by seanjy4konji: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
serena is like our nigerian leaders...very greedy and would never want to give the youth a chance to shine...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria May Be Stripped Of Commonwealth Games Gold Medal / Enyimba Players Celebrate After Beating Etoile Du Sahel / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Frees 40 Prisoners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.