Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students (19958 Views)

Fumigation: Katsina University Expels Snakes, Other Reptiles From Campus / Cultism: Taraba State University Expels 8 Cultists, Students / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Naijaalive(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2019
24 final year students of Bayero University Kano (BUK) have been expelled from the institution as confirmed in a statement released by its management on Friday August 9.

The statement released by the spokesperson for the university Lamara Garba, revealed that 6 students presented fake results from their institutions while another student presented a cancelled NECO result. It however added that 18 students will be reappearing before the Senate Committee on Entry Qualification Irregularities to be given a fair hearing on their expulsion.

The students' expulsion announcement came after the 374th meeting of the University's Senate on Wednesday August 7. It was learnt that 10 of the expelled students were from the Faculty of Education, nine from Faculty of Social and Management Sciences while Faculties of Law, Agriculture, Science, Engineering and Arts and Islamic Studies had one each.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/bayero-university-expels-24-final-year-student.html

2 Shares

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Naijaalive(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Nigeria University grin grin grin
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by qanda: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by OgbanjeProphet: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Na wetin you gain, after spending four or five years in a university and dem come expel you?

16 Likes

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by abdulyaro66(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Chai
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Nwaedeinya(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sooryoooh
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by chappJUMBO(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
smh sad
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ha!

2 Likes

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Himmler:
So They just wasted four years of their lives
...not to talk of the funds, energy and thier parents' prayers and hopes dashed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Himmler: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
So They just wasted four years of their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Expelled them ASAP before we produce another RUGA MALAM in future, buhari certificate is yet to be verified. Here we have another ruga in the making.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by bestman09(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
wink
After wasting all those years and money? Too bad.

BTW, my daughter turned 15 on 2nd August. Will it be wise to do affidavit that she is 16 years old to enable her participate in UNN POST UTME EXAM?

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Sensie(f): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
After wasting money, time and energy... Omashe o!

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Naijaalive:
24 final year students of Bayero University Kano (BUK) have been expelled from the institution as confirmed in a statement released by its management on Friday August 9.

The statement released by the spokesperson for the university Lamara Garba, revealed that 6 students presented fake results from their institutions while another student presented a cancelled NECO result. It however added that 18 students will be reappearing before the Senate Committee on Entry Qualification Irregularities to be given a fair hearing on their expulsion.

The students' expulsion announcement came after the 374th meeting of the University's Senate on Wednesday August 7. It was learnt that 10 of the expelled students were from the Faculty of Education, nine from Faculty of Social and Management Sciences while Faculties of Law, Agriculture, Science, Engineering and Arts and Islamic Studies had one each.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/bayero-university-expels-24-final-year-student.html

Kudos to the school.

I wonder what good such dubious graduates have to offer the society of they were left to graduate.

But I think, according to the constitution, they should be handed over to the police. I hope this isn't the beginning of their end.
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Saintbrainy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Should have expelled them earlier before.

Waiting for them to reach final year before examining them is one thing.

So, how bout the wasted fees grin grin

I think this will serve as an Eye-opener to all those placing em hopes high on illegal entry into any institution
SMH
#Nigeria
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by ubanigrant15: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tYVKFbGZGQ A book shot strong ohh. Let's see it.

2 Likes

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by PoliticalChinex(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
They should place them on suicide watch

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by enemyofprogress: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Expelled them ASAP before we produce another RUGA MALAM in future, buhari certificate is yet to be verified. Here we have another ruga in the making.
i concur

1 Like

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by delerx(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Unilag get dam so?
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by hybridblood07(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
What Does Ruga got to with the topic?
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

2 Likes

Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by israelmao(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bad news.Energy,time and money wasted and destiny ruined.
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by jfkenny(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
bestman09:
wink

BTW, my daughter turned 15 on 2nd August. Will it be wise to do affidavit that she is 16 years old to enable her participate in UNN POST UTME EXAM?
No naaa..be a good citizen
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by vexing(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=bestman09 post=81122951] wink

BTW, my daughter turned 15 on 2nd August. Will it be wise to do affidavit that she is 16 years old to enable her participate in UNN POST UTME EXAM? [/quot] Don't do it. Later in life she might regret it. It is better one is consistent with his/her age.
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Biritiko: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Naijaalive:
Nigeria University grin grin grin
Read
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
And to say my faculty has d second highest expelled students....May God see me 2ru sha...my own paper sha day legit...i no day fear....
Re: Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students by wisdomeze(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
my dear, the good thing is that they have all gathered a good wealth of knowledge and education. certificate isn't always the end product of going to school, there is more to certificate than we can all imagine. I would sincerely advise the pick a hustle and make their lives better. Nigeria education isn't worth dying for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admissions Into Nigerian Universities / ABU Zaria Lecturer Teaches Students With Rap Songs / Polytechnic Lecturers Begins Nationwide Strike Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.