Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had (5830 Views)

20 Worst Fashion Blunders A Girl Can Make … / Which Country Has The Best And Worst Fashion In Clothes?? / Naija Girls And Fashion Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by dejiolowe: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2006
@nike4luv r u going to show me somthing?
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by nike4luv(f): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2006
maybe yes, maybe no! tongue
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by sumbo(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2006
Deji thanks
i remember Omotola jolade's experience. her bra fell down when she went up stage to recieve an award.
i imagine all eyes on her.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by eveseh(f): 4:01pm On May 08, 2006
i havent had one yet
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by sammyjl(f): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2006
The g-string incident happens everyday. I'm the fashion guru. Mayb my fashion misup is still coming. I doubt it though. Never ever in public will I wear something terrible and oh yeah, they,  know. kiss kiss I do not wear more than two colours, if the colours are three, must be the shoes to change the colour.

I try to match everything. Like I said, I'm the fashion guru around,  If only I was a celebrity, I'll b on the 101 best dressed list in the top 2.

Just kidding ya'll, but I cannot think of any fashion misup.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by chivaley(f): 12:58pm On May 10, 2007
this happened when i first learnt to use mascara. i applied all my makeup, including mascara and then finished with a white face powder. well your guess is as good as mine. while applying the powder i smeared mascara all over my face and i didnt even realize it until i got to where i was headed and someone pointed it out. boy! was i embarrassed!
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by whiteroses(f): 12:48pm On May 11, 2007
i was on holiday in nigeria and i wore a very small jean short to my old school and small reaveling top i was embarrased and felt stupid because all my mates thought it's immoral that had to be the worst but all the ss3 student were feeling it though
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by beegirl: 12:32am On May 15, 2007
i can;t remember any now but i remember secondary school days , where girls would be stained from menstrual flow and would still be walking about unconsciously and a guy would just put it out to them, how unfortunate
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by finemocha(f): 1:24am On Oct 20, 2007
i was making out with this white guy, and while we were at it hot adn heavy, he mistakenly pulled out my track (which normally i sew in but i was in a hurry so i glued it in) embarassed i was soo upset, he didnt want to make a big deal out of it, but i decided not to call him back.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 20, 2007
finemocha:

i was making out with this white guy, and while we were at it hot adn heavy, he mistakenly pulled out my track (which normally i sew in but i was in a hurry so i glued it in) embarassed i was soo upset, he didnt want to make a big deal out of it, but i[b] decided not to call him back[/b].[color=#770077][/color]

remind me but i thought the guy was supposed to do the calling back? undecided
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Iman3(m): 1:34am On Oct 20, 2007
davidylan:

remind me but i thought the guy was supposed to do the calling back? undecided

Not if the guy is white grin grin
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 20, 2007
I-man:

Not if the guy is white grin grin

I thot as much, i just wanted to be sure i wasnt the outdated one here. grin
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by finemocha(f): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2007
another silly situation was in high school.  i went to the store adn bought this mini cute black skirt. or at least it looked black under all those flourescent lights.  anyway i wore it to school the next day, and i just assumed that all the looks i was getting was due to how cute the skirt looked on me.  by third period after lunch, my friends ran up to me to see what i had on, apparently the rumor was the nigerian girl was wearing a see through skirt shocked shocked
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by finemocha(f): 1:39am On Oct 20, 2007
daviddylan and his mentally challenged sidekick

i didnt call him back after he called me, we had went out on a couple of dates, so i didnt return his call cheesy
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Iman3(m): 1:41am On Oct 20, 2007
davidylan:

I thot as much, i just wanted to be sure i wasnt the outdated one here. grin

You are a dinosaur.In today's world,apartheid exists in the dating scene,leading to different rules for Caucasians and Negroes(wouldn't want Denex to catch me refering to 'Black' people)
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 20, 2007
finemocha:

daviddylan and his mentally challenged sidekick

i didnt call him back after he called me, we had went out on a couple of dates, so i didnt return his call cheesy

hmmm if he was that into you he wouldnt be sitting around just waiting for you to call and giving up simply because you didnt. The fellow probably spent that night having a good laugh with his friends. Apparently he was only interested in having it with a black girl and nothing more.

and this is all supposed to be friendly banter. No need for the adhominems.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 20, 2007
I-man:

You are a dinosaur.In today's world,apartheid exists in the dating scene,leading to different rules for Caucasians and Negroes(wouldn't want Denex to catch me refering to 'Black' people)

I don tire . . . on a good day if it were a black guy it wouldnt have been a "fashion mishap". I cant imagine the shock on the face of the poor white boy who thought he was holding on to some silky "real" hair - priceless! grin grin
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by finemocha(f): 1:48am On Oct 20, 2007
daviddylan

u are just another mad black man who hates seeing black girls with white boys. when i drop a guy trust me he knows and he shouldnt even bother tryign to get back. i have a huge ego adn i could bear looking at him in the eyes period. so stop being upset because i would rather date a white guy than a nigerian bro.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Iman3(m): 1:49am On Oct 20, 2007
finemocha:

Na true.Thou doth protest too much
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 20, 2007
finemocha:

daviddylan

u are just another mad black man who hates seeing black girls with white boys. when i drop a guy trust me he knows and he shouldnt even bother tryign to get back. i have a huge ego adn i could bear looking at him in the eyes period. so stop being upset because i would rather date a white guy than a nigerian bro.

LMAO!!  grin grin grin Hate seeing black girls with white boys? I can count those i have seen on the toes of one foot!  grin grin I don't have time to worry about the preferences of others, if you want to date an Iraqi na you sabi.  cheesy

Ego ko confidence ni. Abeg make we hear word o jare.  grin When last did i even take a second look at a Nigerian girl? cheesy
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by finemocha(f): 2:02am On Oct 20, 2007
sorry daviddylan

no one cares about ur preference, last of all me, which i already explained the reason right. anyway, im sure the nigerian female poplulation who date naija brothers won't miss u. grin so u can calm down now grin
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 20, 2007
finemocha:

sorry daviddylan

no one cares about your preference, last of all me, which i already explained the reason right. anyway, im sure the nigerian female poplulation who date naija brothers won't miss u. grin so u can calm down now grin

lol who said anything about you caring about my preference? grin Did the white boy remove your reading glasses along with ur tracks too? grin cheesy grin

Dont worry, the naija brothers dont even notice you exist. They are too busy marrying white girls to see you. wink
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 20, 2007
my worst fashion mishap.
too embarrassed to say.
let's just say I wished that rapture would happen at that very moment to save me the embarrasment.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by Zandra1(f): 5:23am On Oct 27, 2007
In tenth grade in my bio class, there was a day we had lab so there was no gym for us that particular day. I wore a black low rider jeans and as I was squatting close to one of my lab partners there was a white boy that kept looking at me. Am used to people admiring grin cool me so I didnt say nothing. When I got home I remembered the incident and decided to squat down to see if anything showed. When I did my white g-string was showing meaning that it was in the view for the whole class to see. I just screamed. I don't know why I screamed but thats what I did cry cry.
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by iice(f): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2007
Nada yet and i don't get embarrassed easily grin
Re: Worst Fashion Mishap You've Ever Had by lindalee(f): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2007
never had one shha!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Color Combinations / Lye Relaxer That Can Straighten Verrry Coarse Hair? / Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles 2020: Most Popular Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.