Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates (596 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates by PreacherMAN1: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2019
Chile foreign teachers Program

6 Months or 1 year Volunteer Service

Work with the Ministry of Education, Teaching in Public Schools.

6 Months or 1 Year Work permit.

Requirements and Stages
..... you must be a Graduate

Stage 1: Essay about yourself and a scanned of your Certificates and Transcripts.

Stage 2: Interview

Stage3: Visa

This is the full process
Stage 1
Interested parties would send their transcript and essay, I submit and start the application process into the program.

Stage 2
I schedule an interview for them online, they will have an the interview via Skype, online too

Stage 3
After the interview i will collect their passport and send to the ministry of foreign affairs in Chile for stamping, then send back to them

If the applicants fails full refund of the part payment

Accommodation, feeding and an allowance of N140k monthly (Tax free) would be given to successful applicants and upon confirmation (6 months) allowances increase. Foreign teachers would be entitled to Permanent residency after confirmation

Total package
Amount: N800k

Initial Payment: N400k (Fully refundable)

Balance: N400k On collection of your Visa and employment documents

Process Starts in September, duration of the processing is 2months

Process closes by December

If you can't speak or write English properly don't bother calling
Re: Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Is this for real ? please send me the website to apply or the email i will forward my details to.
send to :myuploads939@gmail.com
Re: Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates by PreacherMAN1: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
its my business. I have a staff on ground in Chile. Application is manual, so its only if you want to travel there yourself or you call me and come to my company's office in Lagos
Re: Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates by olawooro: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
PreacherMAN1 post=81122340[s:
]Chile foreign teachers Program

6 Months or 1 year Volunteer Service

Work with the Ministry of Education, Teaching in Public Schools.

6 Months or 1 Year Work permit.

Requirements and Stages
..... you must be a Graduate

Stage 1: Essay about yourself and a scanned of your Certificates and Transcripts.

Stage 2: Interview

Stage3: Visa

This is the full process
Stage 1
Interested parties would send their transcript and essay, I submit and start the application process into the program.

Stage 2
I schedule an interview for them online, they will have an the interview via Skype, online too

Stage 3
After the interview i will collect their passport and send to the ministry of foreign affairs in Chile for stamping, then send back to them

If the applicants fails full refund of the part payment

Accommodation, feeding and an allowance of N140k monthly (Tax free) would be given to successful applicants and upon confirmation (6 months) allowances increase. Foreign teachers would be entitled to Permanent residency after confirmation

Total package
Amount: N800k

Initial Payment: N400k (Fully refundable)

Balance: N400k On collection of your Visa and employment documents

Process Starts in September, duration of the processing is 2months

Process closes by December

If you can't speak or write English properly don't bother calling
[/s][s][/s] We are not interested
Re: Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates by BoboKush(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Scammer on the loose...... The application is manual kee u dere
Re: Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates by PreacherMAN1: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
I understand the country is not a sane place, and its almost impossible to trust anything you see online. However, if no one comes forward to say they have been scammed doing this package, please dont call it a scam.

Its very simple, call me and come to my office see everything yourself and decide if its worth it or not.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates by PreacherMAN1: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
BoboKush:
Scammer on the loose...... The application is manual kee u dere

The documents need to be dropped physically in the Ministry of Education in Chile and an assessment form would be filled. If you have a relative or friend in that country call to confirm or better still call the ministry and make inquires about their foreign teacher program. its that simple.

i expect you to get back to everyone on this thread
Re: Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates by BoboKush(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
PreacherMAN1:

The documents need to be dropped physically in the Ministry of Education in Chile and an assessment form would be filled. If you have a relative or friend in that country call to confirm or better still call the ministry and make inquires about their foreign teacher program. its that simple.

i expect you to get back to everyone on this thread

I don't av anybody dere.... Give official website for this info.
Re: Foreign Teaching Job Vacancy In Ministry Of Education Chile For Bsc Graduates by PreacherMAN1: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
BoboKush:

I don't av anybody dere.... Give official website for this info.

You can go ahead and try yourself http://centrodevoluntarios.cl/apply-now/

or use my company (we have 6 applicants that have been accepted into 2020 program and you can make it 7)

(Obtaining the visa is the most essential/difficult part in the process which we specialize in)

call if you are serious and qualified as we would not take half baked individuals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Please Nairalander Help Me Out!!!!! / Assistant Farm Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.