Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Opportunity For You And Me - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Opportunity For You And Me (563 Views)

Rare Advert Opportunity For Companies Or Private Business Owners. / Work From Home Opportunity For Graduate Freelance Researchers And Writers / Online Business Opportunity For Nigeria Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For You And Me by bizzy24: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2010
Do you want to insure your life and that of your family with zero capital and still get paid? Do you want to be your own boss? Do you want your tax to be paid for you without paying from your pocket? Do you want to earn an additional income? Are you employed and your salary is not enough?

for graduates, undergraduates, skilled personnel, business men and women, SSCE and Diploma holder?

If yes, SMS your name, age, location, Qualification(if any), tel no(s) to
08030871746/08022866142

(1) (Reply)

Its For You / Writing And Earning More Than 200 Dollars Daily / Will You Be My Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.