Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him (29210 Views)

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by ejimatic: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
kidap:
A political activist and former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has called on Nigerians, particularly those who worked against the re-election and sabotaged the former President Goodluck Jonathan to publicly tender an apology if the country must move forward.

Frank said unless Nigerians prefer to continue in pretence, the era of former President Jonathan managed well the challenge of insecurity compared to what the country has now.

In a statement Timi Frank released to newsmen in Abuja on Saturday, called on religious leaders, traditional rulers and all Nigerians who directly or indirectly worked against Jonathan's government to ask for forgiveness before it is too late.

Frank acknowledged that there were things Jonathan's government should have done better but in all Nigerians made a wrong choice of electing the current administration.

"I call on Nigerians that we should beg former President Goodluck Jonathan for wrongly voted him out and sabotaged his government. I must confess that as an APC figure in 2015, we fabricated many lies against Jonathan, though I have publicly apologised to him but other Nigerians, especially the pastors, Imams, traditional rulers and other opinion leaders should beg for forgiveness too.

"It is obvious now that insecurity in our Nation has gone out of hand. The challenge was limited to a zone under Goodluck Jonathan but presently no state, including General Buhari's home state is secured.

"Under Jonathan, Fulani herdsmen were using stick but they now carry AK 47. Under Jonathan, lives of Nigerians were more important despite the challenges but under Buhari, cows are more important than lives.

"There was democracy and rule of law under Jonathan but its now rule of force and impunity. Under Jonathan, National Assembly were active and working but its now a rubber stamp.

"Under Jonathan, Nigerians abroad were relocating back home but under Buhari Nigerians are running away. Under Jonathan Nigerians are respected all over the world but that has since gone under Buhari.

"Under Jonathan Nigerians were crying in tears but now Nigerians are crying in blood

"Under Jonathan, there was freedom of speech but that has long gone under the APC administration.

"Under Jonathan, poverty, hunger and unemployment were not as bad as it is today. Under Jonathan Nigeria was a unitedunited Nation but sentiments have taken over now.

"As it is now, all the institutions of government that were working well under Jonathan have all been blackmailed and politicised.

"So, I call on others who betrayed Jonathan to come out publicly and apologise to him. I also use this opportunity to appeal to former President Jonathan to forgive Nigerians and bless the Nation against the evils that have pervaded the land."

Frank said Nigerians should ask the APC administration what happened to the $1 Billion ECA money removed to fight insecurity in Nigeria.

He called on Nigerians to support a peaceful revolution to take back Nigeria to the good old days from the hands "evil men in power."

Signed
Comrade Timi Frank
Political activist
Abuja.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/10/jonathan-was-a-better-president-nigerians-should-apologise-to-him-timi-frank/
. My attention has been drawn to this opinion expressed by this frustrated and confused Nigerian who said Jonathan was better than Mohammed Buhari.Frank is entitled to his opinion as a Nigerian but his view is myopic and misleading.I have said it several times that we should forget tribes when assessing Nigerian problems.To start with since i1979 we have not had a good president in Nigeria.Shagari. Babangida Abacha Shonekan Obasanjo Yardua and Goidluck.All except Yardua were looters thieves and 419 who put Nigeria into crisis.As for Jonathan he ran a system that was worst in Nigeria with the way our treasury was looted and shared across the country .May he and his generation not rule us again in Nigeria. Additionally Jonathan lost because it was time for the North to rule after 8 wasted years of OBJ and 6 fruitless years of Jonathan..If Jonathan did not conceed victory the cabal would kill him there.If he died would he have time to spend his looted money? As for the PMB. things have not been the way we want them to be because there are saboteurs against his government. I believed if first time was used to lay a good foundation this second term must be different. Let wait and see...However PMB will not loot our treasury like all his predecessors including OBJ.....if 16 years of PDP were utilised Nigeria should be a better country by now.Finally. the exit of Jonathan was unavoidable and no regret for sending the thief to Otuoke...He never contributed positively to the development of Nigeria. ......Ejimatic.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by BluntBoy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pavarottii:

So with all these ur lies , GEJ still allowed Buhari win him?

You didn't read where I wrote that Abdulsami Abubakar and whatever peace association he headed ran quickly to Aso Rock to save Nigeria.

GEJ had no intention of relinquishing power. Whatever Abdulsami told him must have humbled him.

GEJ lost the battle in the Southwest. The North was always ever largely in Buhari's pocket. And the alliance that formed the APC proved too strong for PDP.

There was absolutely nothing that GEJ could have done aside relinquish power. The consequences of not relinquishing power would have been the end of him.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Urchman200: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
profolaolu:
Timi Frank is just a frustrated bitterness hatred devour soul, when he can't get what he wanted from APC, he become and deluded and he result cheap blackmail, looking for undeserved sympathy.
y do we like attacking the messenger rather the massage? Attack the massage with facts, from what u are saying is obvious their is no difference between u and timi Frank.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
sotall:
grin

Jonathan was so worse that Nigerians never thought anyone could be more worse than him.

So they elected Buhari, Buhari is now so worse that Jonathan now looks like the best leader Nigeria should have re-elected.

Jonathan was a great spotless leader. Una never wan reason, buhari has swept all the allegation against GEJ under the carpet, including 2.1 billion dollars Dasuki sharing
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by monex(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
SillyMods:
grin

How much did Nwobodo STOLE that Buhari jailed him? Money that's not enough to buy a Volkswagen Beetle.

grin grin grin grin

The most useless president ever.

He never said that please factcheck before you slander someone wrongly.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by monex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vixlot:
Useless idiot. Boko Haram and bomb was everywhere in the North and Abuja.

Patience Jonathan's top 12 quotes, one for
each month of the year,
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.
2. The President was once a child and the Senators
were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
4. A good mother takes care of his children.
5. The people sitting before you were once a
children.
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,, it is not
easy to carry second in an International
competition like this one, (addressing press men
after Female Under-19 FIFA World Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not a
woman? They were once a children now a adult
now they are bombing women and children
making some children a widow.
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have
become widows for loosing their parents for one
reason or another.
9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians
irrespective of their NATIONALITY.
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are
responding to treatment.
11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing
suicide.
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his
manhood lives on.

more propaganda. most of the above statements are false
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by jokotus: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Truth is very is bitter TImi Frank you have said it all. APC that I am one of them came in to power through PROPAGANDA . BOKOHARM STOP BOMBING BUT THE RATE AT WHICH PEOPLE DIE BE IT SOLDIER, CIVILIAN AND INOCENT NIGERIA IS VERY MUCH ON INCREASE
THE FEW SOUTH WEST SUPPORT OUR LIVELESS PRESIDENT FOR THEIR PERSONAL GAIN MAY THE BLOOD OF THE SOULS THAT DIE IN THIS NATION DUE TO INSECURITIES WILL NOT ALLOWED TO REST WHEREVER THEY ARE.AND THEY WILL NOT KNOW PEACE.ISAH-LAUH
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by VULCAN(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
If you knew a bit more about economics and you weren't a BMC, you would have known that Nigeria plunged into recession under your Lord and master General Buhari.

There is no need to show you the evidence as you are nothing but a pen for hire. Of no worth to your family or country.

One thing is sure. Your lies will find you out and you will one day weep in regret.

Buhari will cost you more than you can ever imagine.

Chukwurah003:
GEJ was a useless President. He simply watched on as the demons in PDP looted and plunged the nation into economic recession.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by VULCAN(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
A response worthy of an illiterate

Let's close our eyes to destruction occurring now simply because we suffered a little under someone I hate.

Rubbish

simpacy:
Whether Jonathan was better than Buhari, one thing I know is that Jonathan was not good to the point that we will go back and beg him. Whether Nigerians were crying tears under Jonathan and crying blood under Buhari, what's important is that Nigerians were still crying under Jonathan.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by DWJOBScom(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
BluntBoy:

Nigerians and short memory.

Which opposition enjoyed a lot of leverages?

Was it Lai Mohammed who was arrested on the eve of Osun gubernatorial elections in 2014?

Was it Oshiomole whose flight was not authorized and so was prevented from entering Ekiti during the Ekiti gubernatorial election in 2014?

Was it Tinubu who was not allowed to leave Ekiti?

What about the persecution of Tambuwal and the dark day when policemen occupied the National Assembly?

What about the 30 APC university student supporters who were arrested by DSS toward the 2014 Osun gubernatorial elections?

What about the persecution that Amaechi went through in the hands of an unelected Patience Jonathan?

Have you forgotten the day that the APC Data centre in Lagos was ransacked by the DSS?

What about the day when soldiers pounced on major newspaper companies like the Punch and Vanguard and prevented them from entering Southwest states where APC presence was beginning to grow?

Hope you all know that it took the desperate appeal from Abdulsami and his peacekeeping group to make GEJ call Buhari? It was not like GEJ happily called Buhari of his own accord without pressures and appeals.

GEJ is not a saint. If FFK was in the opposition during GEJ's administration, he would have seen trouble either from DSS or Patience Jonathan.
Don’t worry you will meet your match in your weave of half truth and I hope it won’t cost you something you most desire.
Here you have someone confessing the lies told against GEJ and hear you are. Was Amaechi that almost crippled a state in the name of election is the person to enter Ekiti?? Guy think na and stop the weave
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Ayo1111111111: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vixlot:

each month of the year,
were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
children.
reason or another.
responding to treatment.
suicide.
manhood lives on.

Try and read well!!! He said and I quote, "The challenge was limited to a zone under Goodluck Jonathan but presently no state, including General Buhari's home state is secured"
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by ngadaAwo: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:
Ebola Frank is still in severe pain for loosing out in the scheme of things in APC. What a loud mouth fool. Jona_daft was a calamity. End of story.
[/s]
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by VULCAN(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
I guess since you couldn't handle the implication of his words you turned it to a joke.

Ha
Ha
Ha

Ali Baba is a learner where you dey

4kaphuCar:
grin... I dey suspect Timi Frank is Related to this Senegalese player grin grin grin
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by oyin44: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
bluelagos:

I tell you. May we never ever experience the return of another Jonathan. Jonathan regime remains the most corrupt after military era. Looting was just normal. Diezine was running her own parallel nnpc lifting her own crude steady. His wife that cannot speak english is asking court to release her seized billions. money approved to buy ammunition to fight boko haram was shared, leading to the death of thousands of innocent lives and poorly equipped soldiers. This Timi Frank is Ewu Somalia
thank bros
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
ednut1:
This mumu again. He wasn't invited to eat by PMB
He was actually invite to eat as deputy natl sec but he exhibited poor table manners.... Courtesy of saraki
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Okuda(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
sotall:
grin

Jonathan was so worse that Nigerians never thought anyone could be more worse than him.

So they elected Buhari, Buhari is now so worse that Jonathan now looks like the best leader Nigeria should have re-elected.

lol. now we know that jonathan is and was better than buhari and ruga all stars
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Ghostlord: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
profolaolu:
Timi Frank is just a frustrated bitterness hatred devour soul, when he can't get what he wanted from APC, he become and deluded and he result cheap blackmail, looking for undeserved sympathy.

I hope they are still paying you 30k for this hustle. ?
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Onlyonebuhari: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jonathan was better to looters because he squandered our money on them. Hunger will kill u if u don't find something doing cos u can't steal 1kobo under Buhari. Hungry fellow.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by jice(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vixlot:

each month of the year,
were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
children.
reason or another.
responding to treatment.
suicide.
manhood lives on.

All these are expired products sold to you by the dictator and his cronies
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Ghostlord: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Chukwurah003:
GEJ was a useless President. He simply watched on as the demons in PDP looted and plunged the nation into economic recession.

The demons in APC are doing worst ? And what's bubu doing about it ?...Nothing. I just pity people who still are blinded and so dumb like you .may your soul rest in peace in advance .
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by NwaliE01: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nigeria is a country that always get better in the past.
Everything about this country was once better than today.
That's the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by Icyiced(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
I just pity our feeble minded youth...i saw this coming.the truth go clear when una commot d shores of nigeria.we hav abundant natural and human resources yet nothing.na una generation go hear ham.any day any time,gej is the real vision leader.leav sentiment aside.i score u base on wetin we carry our see no b doz english propaganda dem dey blow.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by alphaNomega: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
This Timi Frank is suffering from amnesia like a whole lot of Nigerians. How can you insinuate GEJ's administration is good for Nigeria? Are you okay? Is something wrong with you?
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by efficiencie(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
As far as I am concerned Nigeria has never had leadership. It has only had people pursuing sectional interests and not national interests...From Aguiyi Ironsi down to Muhammadu Buhari with the exception of Gen Murtala Muhammed, all were just pursuing narrow interests. When a leader comes on board the country will realize it within 6 months of power...anyone comparing GEJ with PMB are just fools with destructive sentiments! Both GEJ and PMB are failures and the evidence we have for this is the condition of the lower class under these two!

3 Likes

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by osazsky(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
What a pity, see Nigerians now comparing who was worst from two worse options spit.were did we miss it

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by ofiko123(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
In my opinion Jonathan was not a better president,he was a weakling..many Nigerians did not respect him as president because they felt he was unfit to be president.. That gave boko haram the leeway to almost invade all parts of the country...
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by blacknp(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
sotall:
grin

Indeed,true words of a Failure,always living in the past. I heard the Muppets Show has created a character after his imagery?
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by enemyofprogress: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Even Aisha Buhari and her childrens know that
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by blacknp(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
efficiencie:
As far as I am concerned Nigeria has never had leadership. It has only had people pursuing sectional interests and not national interests...From Aguiyi Ironsi down to Muhammadu Buhari with the exception of Gen Murtala Muhammed, all were just pursuing narrow interests. When a leader comes on board the country will realize it within 6 months of power...anyone comparing GEJ with PMB are just fools with destructive sentiments! Both GEJ and PMB are failures and the evidence we have for this is the condition of the lower class under these two!
Agree with you mostly,but President Buhari is not a Failure,far from it,governance is team work,William Zaha is a good player,but he ain’t winning the league with crystal palace.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by adanny01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
donprinyo:
This is just de beginning. Time shall come when die-hard buharist will confess dat Jonathan regime was far beta dat buhari era.

Its too late, we voted him for second term. It means he was and is still better.
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by jokotus: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fellow Nigeria, you have not seen anything yet. Under my leadership we will show you that the power belong to us and this has been given to us since Colonial era. You will continue to be our supporters while we are achieving our desires. We may not be educated like you but Professor will continue to be our Errand boy. I know some people will not like this. Without us Nigerian can not stand as on. Yoruba are educated but they lack unity, some people among them are self centered. Since the last four year what are they achieved despite carryng APC as their first born. He pain some people Right now. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by SillyMods: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
monex:

He never said that please factcheck before you slander someone wrongly.
I listened to him say it live during a campaign rally

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits / APGA Suspends Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.