Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus (64834 Views)

How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Cows Sitting And Relaxing Comfortably On The Road. Man Shares Video, Laments / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by LINTUNE(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
pocohantas:
Nigeria should be the only country people use poverty and suffering to brag.

Me: I remember when I was in Primary school, I trekked from Ijegun to Ikotun everyday.

*my friend will happily cut me short*

Friend: Mtcheew. That small thing? Yihou done trek across 3MB before. To worsen it, I no chop that week o. Na only N50 been dey my pocket.

* He goes ahead to mention other really far point A-B, while I listen with envy* grin

Poverty done reset our head for this country. We see people doing well and we try to convince ourselves there must be something wrong with their lives. Isn't this witchcraft? U are very right

Look at DJ Cuppy, poor girl is always being attacked on SM. She can't even enjoy the money in peace. Now she is trying to chook herself into the street. Taking pictures in keke and market places.

Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Poor people and self righteousness/morals. Even a 3 year old child sits on same seat as adults in a plane. And both costs are same.

Poverty has a way of turning adults to kids
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Johntata: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mentality. The woman has the right to pay for her kids comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Vince77(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jeezuzpick:
My Dad used his cars to take us everywhere and now I got cars to take my kids everywhere.

Do you know some people are scared when their kids buy cars?

The mind, when it's caged, gets used to it's prison and thinks it's the best place to be.

Let bushoppers train their kids to be bushoppers, OK?

I got no problem with them, so they should stay on their lane.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Kaycee7(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
pocohantas:
but one of the men insisted that that’s not the proper way to prepare the kids for future hardship.

Hey Father!!! Who did we offend?
What if the spirit has revealed to that man that Buhari will make himself president for life? Poco, abeg let's calm down and also prepare for future hardship.

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
queengift:
Poverty makes people bitter, angry and envious.
U have said it all.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by bycee7(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Those criticising the woman are just bitter with life.At some point in our family life in lagos,my sister had to lap her last child to school from gbagada to ikeja evry day.At last the entire family ended up spending huge sum to treat her for knee pain and till date she still nurses the pain.
Talk of preparing children for hardship is pure wickedness,envy and busy body mentality. Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by deltateam: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kilo big deal? My people tok say person no dey boast with poverty.

That I suffered doesn't mean my own children should suffer.

She should have paid for a taxify or private car and avoid those insults.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Kaycee7(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
ornicus:

oga, you will not learn how to fight in the boardroom by jumping on bus and arguing with conductors.

which rich people do you know? why are you posting like an illiterate dunce? which hurdles is adenuga placing in front of his kids?director straight.

https://lagosprepikoyi.com.ng/
that is lagos prep school, where the rich send their kids to, in addition to greenville and corona

you better stick to posting pseudo religious mumbo jumbo - this is above your mental capacity

i did a quick look see through your profile, to see where the arrogance is coming from, and you are clearly a wretch who has no business thinking he can talk down to his betters. you have no idea how i am doing - only that my inlaws are doing better then me.

today, i am working on teaching my kids to code, to use pcs. my son has an artistic bent, and we want to see if it can branch into architecture. continue sharing seat on bus - it is preparing you for a future as my pikin's driver - which would suit you as long as you shut up while driving and keep your religious mumbo jumbo to yourself tongue
This combo into a brutality technique should be taught in schools worldwide.

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by lincs25(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
If she really want her children comfort, she shouldn't have followed a commercial bus instead chartered a private taxi for her journey or use her own private car if she has. forming don in the public domain go back home husband is struggling to put food on the table. I know many of such behaviours.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by pna1411(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
....., but one of the men insisted that that’s not the proper way to prepare the kids for future hardship.
grin grin grin
Just imagine!
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
queengift:
Poverty makes people bitter, angry and envious.

Exactly
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by deebrain(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
She neither spoiled the kids. She should be commended for sacrificing her finances to get comfort for her kids even in uncomfortable situation.

By the way, as long as they are to pay the deserved fare, I wonder what the problem people are having?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by deltateam: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
dazzlingd:

You couldnt have said it better.

The time the so called hardworking kids spend in fecthing water, sweeping the compounds, washing clothes when technology could do all these things... Such child could spend the time in self development, learning a new language or musical instrument, or sports... While the hardworking ones of the less privileged brag on fetching water and sweeping .this is 2019 not 1950

Which technology could sweep?
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Imagine future hardship
Most everyone suffer like you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Funmmyastic: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is so funny.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
dominique:
Poverty has done a number on some people's brains Sha. So she should have used them to inconvenience others abi? Some people will pack children and start looking to strangers to place them on their laps. If you refuse now, they'll start carrying face, some will be cursing. If you can afford to sit comfortably with your kids in a public bus, don't hesitate to do so. Both your children and the strangers in the bus deserve their comfort.
I agree with you wholeheartedly

1 Like

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by ayanbaba2(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
lincs25:
If she really want her children comfort, she shouldn't have followed a commercial bus instead chartered a private taxi for her journey or use her own private car if she has. forming don in the public domain go back home husband is struggling to put food on the table. I know many of such behaviours.

ba ankali!

SMH!

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nostradamus: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
MrPresident1:

I think the person means building up the resilience of the children for the future. They will have to be strong and resilient for the future, ajebutter children cannot d that grin
see you!!

You never see ajebutter children who make some start-ups and guide it to become a mega-firm before

Stop Rolling with Ajebos who have no plans and only look up to their papas wealth.

Let me tell you a real life story;

One of the biggest(could be the biggest sef)cooking gas plant in akure is owned by the son of a big businessman here.after his education,he had his bsc in engineering in futa,his dad wanted him to go abroad for his msc,the dude refused saying he wants to go into business,his dad refused and decide to hand-off him till he comes back to his senses and do his(father's)biddings.the dad even stopped him from using any of his cars and other family assets. Dude started from the scratch,he started from a fish farm and hussled hard to get to the top. His cooking gas firm is at express(around nnpc area)i heard bros is even making plans on opening his ultra-modern event centre.

HOW DO I KNOW THIS;that bros dad is close friends with my dad,they've friends since childhood.my popsy told me that was how his friend(that bros dad)started biz as a youngman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
lincs25:
She has the right to a public bus and that include paying for her kid's seat.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by ngadaAwo: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
so ur case don come worse like this and you have finally entered market
[/s]
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by hahn(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
MrPresident1:

I think the person means building up the resilience of the children for the future. They will have to be strong and resilient for the future, ajebutter children cannot d that grin

You dey here dey comment when the world go end in September?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by HBB1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
MrPresident1:

...and how is it the Bastards business?
Are they his kids?

That was very rude and uncalled for.

The mother tried sha, I would have fought him like a rabid dog, what nonsense!!!

Poverty does not build character/resilience, discipline does. Same foolish principle of inhumane discipline our military uses in the name of training and they can't stand bokoharam!

Iranu.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by zicoraads: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
pocohantas:
but one of the men insisted that that’s not the proper way to prepare the kids for future hardship.

Hey Father!!! Who did we offend?
Poverty is really a disease. cheesy grin

How can anyone be praying to experience hardship? Even insisting one prepares a child for hardship. Na wa oooo.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Cousin9999: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Her babies. Her money. Shut up.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by webcoach247(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
If you check am well na Yoruba Foolish man go talk like that, poverty dey their brain

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Lawalemi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
This must have happened in Lagos. A lot of shit goes on there
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Techsunny: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
They should stand up on aircrat too, poverty is poison
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Jamorezzi: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Poverty na Hangover
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by DAntivirus: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Lalasticlala
Is he the driver
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by darlenese(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
never allow strangers to lap your children , there are so many pervert who would rub their genitals in the body of little kids . the mom is sharp . poverty kill all those criticizing the mom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos / What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.