Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Price Of Betrayal In Friendship-comr Isah Rabiu. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Price Of Betrayal In Friendship-comr Isah Rabiu. (235 Views)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Interested In friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Betrayal In Friendship-comr Isah Rabiu. by isahrabson: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
The Price Of betrayal in Friendship-Comr Isah Rabiu.

l have been quite introspective, particularly about friendship. I’m very touchy when it comes to relationships.

The hallmark of relationships is fidelity to loyalty.

I feel hurt when friends stab each other at the back, particularly due to selfish differences or selfish interest.

Few days ago, at my social media handle I came across betrayed by a core friend but nevertheless because whatever comes around will surely go sometimes, I admonished some my core friends not to destroy one another because of some betrayals.

When you do that, the same gender or people and ruling class would never trust you because they would think that if you could do that to your long-standing friends, you would do same to them, particularly since these betrayals are usually due to pecuniary considerations.

I won’t always agree on issues. That is normal but what binds you together with your heart core friend is too strong to be frittered away on the altar of friendship.

Listen, betrayal is too short. It’s just like blinking of an eye but the seeds of betrayal would have germinated.

Look at some people you know around you,They were best of friends but today because of betrayal things changes.

You are free to choose to be in single or in friendship,
who preferred to die in betrayal than walking as single?

(1) (Reply)

Working Class Female Wanted / A Computer Engineer,software Engineer And A Programmer Need Asap!!! / Wazifa To Get Girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.