Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) (28992 Views)

Abike Dabiri With Zainab Aliyu As Ganduje Donates N3 Million To Her / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
DameB:
Wait o.... why would people be smuggling tramadol? Is it that scarce in Middle East? Also who are her parents?
Epp mi ask o. They'll put it in someone's bag and hope to rob the person with jazz when she arrives ba?
Some people even changed the story to the bag was not hers. Very fucking gullible people
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Buckubuck:

No mind the deceivers. Mere looking at her you can see tram patient. I hope one didn't fall from her bag again.

Make e fall again, e go over am
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
so cute and so sweet.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by greggng: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
She has to be grateful to God cos her head was not chopped off like that of kudirat
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
which one of them is KNACKING Buhari because that's the only way a very, very UNQUALIFIED woman can get this job.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
A girl that is supposed to be jailed in Saudi, walking free.

Shithole

She's Hausa and Fulani
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
I just dont know why my instincts keeps telling me that she was never innocent only that she was lucky...
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Oops
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by godox2(m): 3:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Very big shit hole.

All my life, I have never seen where a cartel will pack just one sachet of tramadol in someone's bag.. Till today we didn't hear about the airport staffs they claimed inserted it into her bag
To be honest with you the lady is 100% innocent. I know what I am saying. I was there.
The bag is not hers neither is the content. Her remaining free kilo(bag space) was used by another passenger with the aid of airport staff QED..
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by NigeriaDecides: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2019
With the Northerners still part of us, ain't seeing female president soon.

softwerk:

Abike Dabiri is gradually working her way up the political ladder as No 1 female Presidential candidate!

Thumbs up Madam, we are solidly behind your candidature!

Your only recent offenses are that you said 90% of drug dealers in Malaysia are from a particular state and you are yet to solve the ongoing genocide of Nigerians living in South Africa?!

Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by georgecso(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
ramatuoyiza:
I just dont know why my instincts keeps telling me that she was never innocent only that she was lucky...

Haba why do you think so inya?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
[Justquote author=georgecso post=81161059]

Haba why do you think so inya? [/quotejust an instinct might be wrong]

Re: Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) by georgecso(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
ramatuoyiza:
[Justquote author=georgecso post=81161059]

Haba why do you think so inya? [/quotejust an instinct might be wrong]

Onyayi the girl is innocent... The cartel, some former staff of FAAN, were arrested and handed over for further prosecution..

Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills