Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos (55855 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Reference(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

U are a definition of $tupidity...

But why should the polliceman be killed. That is not right. He was chasing armed crminals and she died accidentally in the crossfire. It was an accident. Why kill because of an accident. That is absolutely wrong. If the police decides to down tools because of this what do you think wil happen. Most of you folks donot realise these policemen put themselves in harms way everyday. It is a dangerous, thankless job. We should not make it more difficult or next time they will just sit by and watch criminals take over.

I can never be for self help or jungle justice. It never brings any meaningful progress. I guess it is the crminals who have now won.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Moso(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How can you kill a policeman who protect the citizens all because of a pregnant woman who has nothing to offer to the society. Now that the policeman is dead, crime and violence will befall all of you living in that area.
U will die untimely death in Jesus name
Ogun kill all your family
Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Babyjesus: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

U arez a definition of $tupidity...
Real definition.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Babyjesus: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Reference:

But why should the polliceman be killed. That is not right. He was chasing armed crminals and she died accidentally in the crossfire. It was an accident. Why kill because of an accident. That is absolutely wrong. If the police decides to down tools because of this what do you think wil happen. Most of you folks donot realise these policemen put themselves in harms way everyday. It is a dangerous, thankless job. We should not make it more difficult or next time they will just sit by and watch criminals take over.

I can never be for self help or jungle justice. It never brings any meaningful progress. I guess it is the crminals who have now won.

If an ur sister them kill... My dear u won't be saying this.... Smh
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by anytexy: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lekanberry:
may one of ur relatives be killed by a police soon IN JESUS NAME (Amen)
No nau. Why his relative? Was it his relative that asked him to spew trash? please, edit.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Ademoore07(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
That was how i loose a friend early this year due to those men's stray bullet in IB. Rest on, Ogunwa olola mr money.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by gunnersway(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How can you kill a policeman who protect the citizens all because of a pregnant woman who has nothing to offer to the society. Now that the policeman is dead, crime and violence will befall all of you living in that area.
When you think you have seen all the stupid people on earth and then vaam!!!, he appears

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by EdiskyHarry: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

It's so embarrassing that you haven't treated this deadly dieses called foolishness in you, I know it's not your fault, you inherited your foolishness in your family, so it's a genetic dieses, but you should be asking yourself, " will I continue to be a fool forever? And pass it to the next generation.. Common just reason
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by ayshugar(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
you forgot to do your monthly brain subscription that y u spewing rubbish
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by NobleAjare(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

May police wipe out your Generation..
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by SOFTENGR: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Don't 4get to take your drugs before you sleep.
Sorry for your stupi_idy.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by adetem(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Just ask God to forgive you with this your nonsense comment.... U drunk?
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Oga wey mumu
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Timantech(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
not every head have a brain..... What spec of coconut do you have as a head
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Will u said this if d pregnant woman is yur mother?
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Reference:

I understand ur point of argument. It's an accident I get buh I also need u to get it that d poor woman's life was cut short because someone somewhere is an embodiment of mediocrity n incompetence. How many times do u hear Abt stray bullets hitting people in most developed countries. How can someone be fire at a suspect in a crowded place if he have a little value for other innocent lives around. That woman is someone's mum, daughter and wife. How do u explain to them that one officer who should know better than not firing his arm in a crowded place just snuffed off her life.
I don't support jungle justice either buh it seem that is the only way Nigerian police will learn.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Shalommy(f): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
. How i wish the woman was ur mother so that u clap for the police. Idiot.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by damoobaba: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
jrusky:
I said it that one day people will revolt against our useless trigger joy pooh called police .

I sincerely feel so sorry for the pregnant woman family and I wish her eternal reset ***But for that killer police officer may thunder consume your dead body, may the kingdom of hell place your soul in the hottest part of hell. Amen.

Bastard!

You wish the pregnant woman ETERNAL RESET. God will forgive you,am sure about that.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by damoobaba: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
jrusky:
I said it that one day people will revolt against our useless trigger joy pooh called police .

I sincerely feel so sorry for the pregnant woman family and I wish her eternal reset ***But for that killer police officer may thunder consume your dead body, may the kingdom of hell place your soul in the hottest part of hell. Amen.

Bastard!
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Shaev7(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I don't support the idea of lynching, but do you read your statement? What do you feel about the unborn child? If your mum had nothing to offer to the society, how did you come to life? Sometimes we should listen to ourselves before we talk. Yet tomorrow you'll tell someone you are a graduate, listen to yourself. If you were a police officer, you would have been a gruesome murderer. What relevance are you to the society that you are alive today? If that bullet hit you today, people would have done same in your eternal absence. May your conscience judge you!

1 Like

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Horladipupo0505: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
ar u a police officer?
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Idadurun: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Point of correction. The police are the major problem Nigeria is facing today. I prefer soldiers even kill more of them so that ordinary Nigerians can have peace. Sorry, if you are a policeman but that deserve that.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Shaev7:

I don't support the idea of lynching, but do you read your statement? What do you feel about the unborn child? If your mum had nothing to offer to the society, how did you come to life? Sometimes we should listen to ourselves before we talk. Yet tomorrow you'll tell someone you are a graduate, listen to yourself. If you were a police officer, you would have been a gruesome murderer. What relevance are you to the society that you are alive today? If that bullet hit you today, people would have done same in your eternal absence. May your conscience judge you!
Remember that the policeman also have wife and kids waiting for him at home thinking their dad will come back.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by BigBashiru: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Cursed be the black race!!! The curse is evident in their thinking patterns.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Shaggap: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
mumu
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by BigBashiru: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Remember that the policeman also have wife and kids waiting for him at home thinking their dad will come back.

Their dad exhibited toxic masculinity by shooting sporadically into unarmed civilians regardless of it was a kidnapper that was being chased.

There's a price to pay for toxic masculinity and that price is natural justice.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by article1: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Supposing your mother was shot dead when she carried your pregnancy I'm sure you won't be alive today to spew this rubbish. EWU!

1 Like

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by oloriLFC(f): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lekanberry:
may one of ur relatives be killed by a police soon IN JESUS NAME (Amen)
his relatives may not be as dumb as he is, please, it should be for him
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by vick4eva: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You're a goat.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by kiddkash(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
before someone becomes a police officer or soldier in nigeria do they undergo psych eval?
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Shaev7(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

What's your point? How does it correspond to my opinion if you actually read my post properly and not contradict yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day / Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.