Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,565 members, 7,781,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos (55830 Views)

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by kiddkash(m): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How can you kill a policeman who protect the citizens all because of a pregnant woman who has nothing to offer to the society. Now that the policeman is dead, crime and violence will befall all of you living in that area.
are you just trying to make a fool of yourself so that nairalanders will bash you?

1 Like

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by oneclickng: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
frozen70:

I wish she is your girl friend, wife or mother, I would have given you likes for this stupid comment of yours
I disagree... girlfriend is another man's daughter. let it befall him for being so stupid and useless.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
How can you kill a policeman who protect the citizens all because of a pregnant woman who has nothing to offer to the society. Now that the policeman is dead, crime and violence will befall all of you living in that area.

Are you usually this stupid or it's the usual one-off stupidity that is associated with Nairalanders?

So , a pregnant woman has nothing to offer society and that justifies her murder...

If you are cut off in your prime in similar manner, I hope your people will like it...

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by oneclickng: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lekanberry:
may one of ur relatives be killed by a police soon IN JESUS NAME (Amen)
starting within him
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by advocatebaba(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
U are an emblem and epitome of a failed abortion. Ediat.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by sylve11: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:

kolo........... sad cool
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by mindtricks: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingAzubuike:
You think the pregnant woman has nothing to offer? Probably why it makes sense to kill her that way?
Wonder what makes you think the cannot catch the so called kidnappers without being this rash in their method. Their training clearly does not support them acting the way they did all in the name of doing their job.
I hate to admit we are not far from being a banana republic, as anything goes.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Unconquerable: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
You are an idiot. Guess it would have been your family member.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Chibuhealth(f): 12:39am On Aug 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
may thunder finish you and your protection. Ewu
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Holyhead(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2019
May police kill your wife and your children even unborn children in Jesus name
KingAzubuike:
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Glorylynn: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Bondinus(m): 1:09am On Aug 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Why na? ABI u be police?
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by iloveyou82(f): 1:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
I wish they killed all three. Bunch of blood thirsty incompetent fools...
seun rule 2 violated
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by iloveyou82(f): 1:56am On Aug 11, 2019
kiddkash:

are you just trying to make a fool of yourself so that nairalanders will bash you?
seun rule 2 violated
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by iloveyou82(f): 1:59am On Aug 11, 2019
oneclickng:

I disagree... girlfriend is another man's daughter. let it befall him for being so stupid and useless.
seun rule 2 violated
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by iloveyou82(f): 2:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Zionista:

Are you usually this stupid or it's the usual one-off stupidity that is associated with Nairalanders?

So , a pregnant woman has nothing to offer society and that justifies her murder...

If you are cut off in your prime in similar manner, I hope your people will like it...
seun rule 2 violated
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Jaydenjoe: 3:45am On Aug 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
its not your fault, but the fault comes from your name, azu =back, buike =na yansh. You think from your back ass that's why you are dumb
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Onliie(m): 4:18am On Aug 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
comedians should know when they ought not to crack jokes.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Onliie(m): 4:20am On Aug 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
will you day the same thing if it was your pregnant wife that was so killed? If not, you're part of the problem.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Jakama90(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Are you this stupid? Very sorry for you.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by ThierryJay: 6:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Lekanberry:
may one of ur relatives be killed by a police soon IN JESUS NAME (Amen)

Who knows, you may even be his relative (abi relatives cover up to extended family and in-laws na), as I'm sure you don't know about all of your relatives' activities on Nairaland. That's why it's better to restrict the curse to the stupid guy alone rather than throw stones in a market place.
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2019
iloveyou82:
seun rule 2 violated
Lol... If wat I wrote up there is paining u cos u are a police officer, I think u rather learn to value human lives, if ur boyfriend or other relatives are police officer please also advise them that those whom dey kill and term it accidental discharge are people's loved one's too. As my write up is paining u, then try n imagine the agony each of those families pass Tru cos of avoidable and unexplainable death thier kin passed Tru cos of one incompetent n uncivilized fool wt AK-47
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by thelino: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2019
KingGBsky:
A mob on Saturday lynched an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) attached to the Area M Command for allegedly shooting a pregnant tailor dead.

The incident occurred at Agbole area of Ijegun in Egbe-Idimu Local Council Development Area (LCDA) yesterday afternoon.

It was gathered that two other policemen sustained injuries and ran to the Palace of the Ijegun monarch at Ologun for safety.

Trouble was said to have started after stray bullet fired by the cops who were chasing suspected kidnappers hit the woman identified as Biliki in her shop.

She was said to have been rushed to the hospital but died shortly after she was taken to the clinic.

Her death, it was gathered sparked outrage in the neighbourhood as residents wondered why the police team would open fire at the place with so many defenless civilians going about their lawful businesses.

According to one Damilare Olarenwaju the policemen fired shot at a roundabout where there were a lot of people.

He said: “How can policemen fire shot at a roundabout, on a Saturday close to festive period in Ijegun?

READ ALSO: Irate mob kill suspected robber, injure another in Enugu

The Nation gathered that angry youths in the area had blocked the road to the Oba’s palace, while anti-riot policemen have been drafted there to restore normalcy.

“The road in front of the king’s palace is impassable at the moment. Vehicular movements have been diverted into a nearby street to access Ijegun bus stop.

“The information I gathered is that the policemen from Area M fired gunshots while chasing suspected criminal and the bullet killed a woman. Youths in the area killed him and injured his colleagues. One of them managed to crawl to the Oba’s palace,” said a resident.

Contacted, police spokesman Bala Elkana, a Deputy Superintendent (DSP) confirmed the death of the ASP, adding that efforts were on to restore peace in the area.

“I cannot tell you what really happened at the moment but it is true that we lost an ASP and two order ranks were injured. They are of the Anti-kidnapping unit attached to Area M.

“Reinforcement has been deployed to the area for the restoration of peace. Let us first calm the situation before we can talk of what happened,” he said

https://thenationonlineng.net/mob-kill-policeman-for-shooting-pregnant-woman-dead-in-lagos/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Hi @KingGBsky Would you mind posting this on our platform?
Tweetszone
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by topsam1(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2019
FuckThaMod:
What did the woman do to provoke him?
go read the content of the news na
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Pasima(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2019
You are fool useless guy
KingAzubuike:
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by Pasima(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Lol
Sylraph1:
Delete this thrash or I lay a curse on you
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by luluosas(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2019
Are you well? You are really an element of stupidity as posted by https://www.nairaland.com/inspectorsuga22
KingAzubuike:
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by fashrola(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You are a clout chaser......
Re: Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos by jrusky(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2019
damoobaba:

You wish the pregnant woman ETERNAL RESET. God will forgive you,am sure about that.

You should have known that is typo error I was on wheel when typing the message. if you are a good comrade I expect you to correct it or ask me to edit it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / Man Caught With Fresh Human Head In Osogbo(see Photo) / Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.